Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• besides spoon being the mvp of this thread, a close second mvp would be travis. the idiot wants this thread to be closed yet continues to give it traffic and maintains it to continue being bumped.

any person with a life wouldn't feed a troll yet travis' life sucks so bad that this is his only highlight. pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Which is why you're having a mental meltdown writing to me non-stop now. You can't stop. I'm having a hard time keeping up with all these messages you're shooting over here

ain't no one having a mental meltdown. you can't stop writing me to idiot. I've already told you since you can't answer like a real man ima let u be and what do u do, quote me for posting about 8 weight division champ, YOU came at me monkey

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        ain't no one having a mental meltdown. you can't stop writing me to idiot. I've already told you since you can't answer like a real man ima let u be and what do u do, quote me for posting about 8 weight division champ, YOU came at me monkey
        ahemmmm....

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Same for Francisco Vargas who failed in 2016. I don't recall your outrage.
        Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        I did have outrage, how about you go look it up lmao

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        you didn't do nothing except jump through hoops for me.

yo real talk, what's your job, man to man question, fu** the drama, what's your job, u got one?

One poster's reply. And this is from a guy I've beefed with multiple times!!!!!!:

sure,

a person replying and smacking you around with facts certainly is ''jumping through hoops''

what level wont your kind stoop down to !!!!!
        That's one. You want the other one?

Last edited by travestyny; 05-04-2018, 05:01 PM.

Comment

ahemmmm....

One user's reply. And this is from a guy I've beefed with multiple timse!!!!!!:

That's one. You want the other one?

it's on there, you ain't lookin hard enough

Comment

• travis continues bumping this thread lmao

Comment

• travsB aint got no self respek

he keeps sitting himself up!

enough is enough! this whooping aint even fun anymore. its too easy now.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                travsB aint got no self respek

he keeps sitting himself up!

enough is enough! this whooping aint even fun anymore. its too easy now.
                Yo aint got no hope after what I did to you. LMAOOOOOO.

Show up to your thread. The link is in my sig, homie

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                  it's on there, you ain't lookin hard enough
                  You bowed down, bltch. Do you want the other one too?

Comment

• travis answer this real talk. when I asked you a question man to man and you failed to answer and I told you it's no use, ima leave it at that. did I speak a word to you after that? Was it not you who spoke to me about my 8 weight division comment? yes or no?

Comment

You bowed down, bltch. Do you want the other one too?
                      I didn't bow down, it's on there, your search game is getting so messed up from losing to west and spoon all the time

Comment

Working...
                      X