No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    The result of the poll would say that if 440,400 voted, the final count wound be around

Wow, desperation thy name is Travestyny.. You really can't accept failure.

You actually making fake votes to come out your perceived outcome in your head. Missy, those 440,000 viewers who saw this epic thread never voted in that lame poll. Don't make up false positives to feel good. Go to your happy place, you know Fl0mo land, in there you can make everything you wish become your own safe reality..

But not here.. Don't create false propaganda and FAKE NEWS like how CNN does it to save HIllary from shame, as you are doing in here..

120 forum members doesn't count 440,000 viewers in this epic thread. It will never be.. So pls do me a favor. Pls have some dignity back and mean what you say.

You said you'll leave. It's really time for you to leave. NO one likes you. Not even your kind lololololol

Didn't you say this below? Isn't this fresh in your memory?

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Now I'll let your thread die. Good luck with those tears, bro If you ever find your balls in your little pink purse and you want to step up to the challenge, do let me know, yea?
    It's time to leave you with your pathetic life Travesty. I'll give you a call if I need your service Biatch!! hahaha!!

Go home. Mean what you say. Bye bye!! It's game over a long time ago. You're like a little child begging for attention.

Own up to what you say. You said you'll leave.

Leave..

Good bye TravestyNy. Happy sails.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Wow, desperation thy name is Travestyny.. You really can't accept failure.

You actually making fake votes to come out your perceived outcome in your head. Missy, those 440,000 viewers who saw this epic thread never voted in that lame poll. Don't make up false positives to feel good. Go to your happy place, you know Fl0mo land, in there you can make everything you wish become your own safe reality..

Polls with much less votes were accepted by you weren't they? Weren't they?????

Don't make me go find evidence of that

What's wrong? Do you want a recount? Do you???? I dare you!!!!!!

Comment

Now I'll let your thread die. Good luck with those tears, bro If you ever find your balls in your little pink purse and you want to step up to the challenge, do let me know, yea?
        his thread is dead.

You suppose to have left a long time ago?

Your admittance shows your true colors again Travestyny.

Now you must ask yourself..

IF my thread is dead or about to die. Why are you here?

Why are you here when you said you'll never comeback to this thread?

You can end your countdown now. I’m not returning to your thread
        Doesn't that mean your word is shyit and you are a Flaker with zero credibility left for coming back in again??

I believe so!! hahahaha!!

Anyway, it seems NUCLEAR BlAST doesn't work for you. Maybe, throwing you in a pit of no return might do the trick.

I'll guide you through. All you have to do Travestyny is find that big hole in the center. Now walk until you reach the hole. Now don't stop until you've touch the bottom of the hole. Only then you'll find redemption. Find it TravestyNy. Find it!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-30-2018, 05:09 PM.

Comment

IF my thread is dead or about to die. Why are you here?
          Because I love embarrassing you, ya dumb bltch

BOXINGSCENE HAS SPOKEN!

Poor Spoon….

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          I have no interest in debating with you no longer.

Comment

Because I love embarrassing you, ya dumb bltch
            Such a scorned woman you are Fickle, lying and scorned. Recipe for making ultimate biatches that I love to destroy hahaha!!

And yet you are here.

CREDIBILITY = ZERO

Still clueless on how much I've fuvked you up around here. You really love pain.

But I've grown tired of you're biatchn' whiny self. Maybe when I get bored I'll holler back. Work on your credibilty TravestyNy. At this point. You have none.

Now shew..

Don't mess up our chicken. I'm enjoying a good meal here.

Comment

But I've grown tired of you're biatchn' whiny self. Maybe when I get bored I'll holler back.
              Don't worry about hollerin back at me. Worry about this:

BOXINGSCENE HAS SPOKEN!

You want a recount??? Poor Spoon….

Comment

• lolololololololol

You really ruined my fried Chicken!

And I thought you left already??

You said you're leaving in post 6331?

Why are you back again you Freak! Have some dignity back you suck! haha!!

First of all, these are 440,000 boxing fans who've seen this thread. That 2016 poll doesn't sum up the number of people who have seen the epic-ness of this awesome thread. That only covers 120 forum members lmao.

That poll is one big logical fallacy. It means jack ****.It simply means the number of Floyd fans vs the number of Pacfans. What matters is who objectively won and the slow motion video evidence is undeniable. This hard copies of truth found in the front page of this epic thread shows who truly deserve this show down.

440,000 viewers > 120 forum members lol

120 forum members is like 0.000189 % of 440,000 of the total viewers to date lololololol

In closing, Do me a favor. Pls have some dignity back by committing to what you said that you'll never be coming back anymore. That's a start of saving your life.

Now for your final send off. Happy sails.

And yet you are here.

CREDIBILITY = ZERO

T-10

It's time to leave you with your pathetic life Travesty. I'll give you a call if I need your service Biatch!! hahaha!!

Stay down. That's good for you. Believe me. I feel sorry writing this but you need to realize. There are hard lessons you need to learn form life this is one of them.

Good bye TravestyNy.

Yes run! Run like the wind!! Catch up on Floyd!! He misses you!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-28-2018, 12:22 AM.

Comment

lolololololololol

You really ruined my fried Chicken!
                  Dispute it, Spoon. I assure you....we are all waiting!!!!

BOXINGSCENE HAS SPOKEN!

Poor Spoon when he looked at that poll….

Comment

But that poll doesn't count the number of converts and the number of views that have seen the truth exposed in this epic thread since it was done before this epic thread was ever created.

FALSE!!!!!!!

THE POLL IS FROM APRIL 17TH, 2016!

YOUR THREAD BEGAN NOVEMBER 29TH, 2015

THIS THREAD WAS ALREADY 361 PAGES IN BY THEN

Don't cry, Spoon. Pacquiao did win 2nd place!!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 04-28-2018, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Dispute it, Spoon. I assure you....we are all waiting!!!![/B]
                      Naaah.. I'll pass. You've strike out a long time ago, and besides you have no credibility. I don't roll like that. I suggest you beg for Vadrigar to challenge you again. Baby steps. Regroup.

I've got 444,000 viewers. I think that's a lot of people.

So I suggest you stop worrying about me and own up to what you say.

It's time to leave Missy. Go home.

You are still here, and you have over stayed your welcome.

Comment

Working...
                      X