No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Now I know which posters I can take seriously and which posters just hate so much that they refuse to admit the truth.
    lolololololol

Now you know who among are Floyd fanboys that will always be Floyd minions such as you.. Sheeps that can't see the truth even when the facts are already staring in your faces lol

But that poll doesn't count the number of converts and the number of views that have seen the truth exposed in this epic thread since it was done before this epic thread was ever created. It will only get louder and louder. An undeserved win will always leave a bad stench in boxing. This will always be the biggest sports heist in history. 440,000 have seen the truth in this epic thread. More will realize that a Fluke win is a Fluke win and forever will be a fluke win 'till then end of time.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

And yet.. He fought a novice MMA fighter rather than make amends by having a rematch to end all controversy from that lame fighting he did. But he didn't. Shows you how queer your fighter is. Says it all right there who got the balls for a rematch. But like I said, you'll never get it.

Floyd owes his fans for his lame performance against Pac that he rather fight a novice to cleanse his shame lol Now that's what you call HYPOCRISY to the highest level lmao

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Holyfield knows who won that night.

Evander Holyfield: "Manny Pacquiao defeated Floyd Mayweather"

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-25-2018, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      lolololololol

Now you know who among are Floyd fanboys that will always be Floyd minions such as you.. Sheeps that can't see the truth even when it's staring in your faces already lol

But that poll doesn't count the number of converts and the number of views that have seen the truth exposed in this epic thread since it was done before this epic thread was created. This will always be the biggest sports heist in history. 440,000 have seen the truth. A Fluke win is a Fluke win and forever be a fluke win.

And yet.. He fought a novice MMA fighter rather than make amends by having a rematch to end all controversy from that lame fighting he did. But he didn't. Shows you how queer your fighter is. Says it all right there who got the balls for a rematch. But like I said, you'll never get it.

Floyd owes his fans for his lame performance against Pac that he rather fight a novice to cleanse his shame lol Now that's what you call HYPOCRISY to the highest level lmao

Holyfield knows who won that night.

Evander Holyfield: "Manny Pacquiao defeated Floyd Mayweather"

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

Wow you have been salty since 2015? PATHETIC

Comment

• Originally posted by klutz View Post
        Wow you have been salty since 2015?

Sure telling the truth is being Salty.

I'm only memorializing this scam fight. I'm just a curator if this epic thread. As you can see 440,000 have seen it. One of the all time most viewed epic thread in NSB. That's how much this thread has exposed this fraudulent corrupt ridden fight that has become the biggest sports Heist in the history of all sports.

Being a messenger of TRUTH is SALTY. Riiiight lololol

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-25-2018, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Sure telling the truth is being Salty.

I'm only memorializing this scam fight. I'm just a curator if this epic thread. As you can see 440,000 have seen it. One of the all time most viewed epic thread in NSB. That's how much this thread has exposed this fraudulent corrupt ridden fight. That has become the biggest sports Heist in the history of all sports.

Being a messenger of TRUTH is SALTY. Riiiight lololol

LOL, why do you keep posting the same ****? Views doesn't mean you are right. Also, that youtube vid about Pac winning is from a known Mayweather hater.. Look at his other videos prior to the fight. Majority are videos attacking Mayweather. You can find plenty of fighters and sports analyst saying Mayweather won. Mayweather felt he owed the fans from the Pac fight due to him not being aggressive enough. He said it himself in plain English. Nothing is going to change from your silly thread.

Mayweather won.

Deal with it.

Comment

• Spoon made at least 5 who won Pac-May polls expecting different results and even the ones he made during aussie/pinoy nsb hours were all >4:1 in favor of Floyd

Comment

• The saga continues...

Comment

• Spooon getting roasted in his own thread

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                But that poll doesn't count the number of converts and the number of views that have seen the truth exposed in this epic thread since it was done before this epic thread was ever created.

Then take it to the history section, post up a poll, and let's see what you got. I already told you. If you win the poll, I'll accept a permanent ban. If you lose, I won't even try to enforce a permanent ban for you. Your "epic thread" will prove useless, so it gets closed and deleted.

Do you accept or decline, Spoon? "I'm giving you 24 hours to accept. Beginning the countdown now."

Comment

• Originally posted by klutz View Post
                  Views doesn't mean you are right. Also, that youtube vid about Pac winning is from a known Mayweather hater..

Mayweather won.

Deal with it.
                  Deal with it? lol Not one of your kind can even dispute the punch connects in these videos. It's all pointing to Floyd losing out. It was the Asian dude who connected more, not only that he connected more, but landed the telling blows as well. 2 brutal truths that no Floyd fan has ever been able to dispute in this epic thread. After 622 pages has gone by. Rather you whine in here. Why don't you dispute these videos than biatch around. That's what I've turned Floyd fan boys in here, whiny biatchn' pom pom girls who can't dispute for shyit. Testament to how fort knox air tight this thread is. I suggest you attack the front page evidences than biatch around.

Full disclosure: No Floyd fan was able to successfully dispute to this day. They all end up, being whining biatches pitch forking this thread. You might end up like them hehe!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Spooon getting roasted in his own thread

To this day, 622 pages have gone by. And no Floyd fan was able to dispute the air tight truth of these videos. A testament to how solid the evidences are on how rigged this fight was.

It really is The biggest HEIST IN BOXING HISTORY. 440,000 viewers have seen the truth. More will see the corruption that this fight has brought out. I've opened Pandora's box.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-26-2018, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• Yet you are here again TravestyNy.

The ship has sailed. You left the battlefield you fickle minded biatch

#PATHETIC

Comment

Yet you are here again TravestyNy.

The ship has sailed. You left the battlefield you fickle minded biatch

#PATHETIC
                      Time's running out, Spoon

tick tick tick......

Comment

Working...
                      X