No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Naah not really his points have full of holes. 4 days in hiding now that's hiding lol.. How can I bing out my epic points when he didn't mention what video among the 5 videos he was referring too. That alone shows he's inconsistency of bringing up his points. He can't even confirm what he wrote. Shows it's all hot air with no substance as usual. Just like you lol if he can't even reply to a simple question. He just burned his ass and proves all he did was make empty points.

Oh, Is this your 100th reply to this thread? And up to this day You are still not making any real points to contribute in here. Trolling me much ain't a sport kid. Boxing is.

Enjoy the ride.

# flowmo anxiety showing up

# patience is a virtue
    Excuses excuses. Does the exact same punch sequences happen in all the videos at the same time? Unless you're mentally challenged it's easy to figure out what video it is. Your stock response to everyone was "time stamp it." Someone did and you went into hiding hoping it would blow over. Now you're back making excuses why you can't respond lol. Easy to see what's going on here.

#owned

#no responce

#it's a wrap

Comment

• Originally posted by AndreaWard View Post
      Why not?

In the first video (round 2),
      At 5:30, you say that Pac's third punch landed and it rocked Floyd, when in reality the sound came from Floyd's left hook. If anything, Pac was the one left off balance as he was diving in and Floyd connected, leaving Pac off balance and stuck in the corner.

From 7:40, you go on saying that Floyd's 4 punches in the clinch don't count. This is wrong since if the ref doesn't tell the fighters to break, the fighters have to fight their way out of it. Before you go "it's Kenny Bayless' fault", Bayless had refed 7 of Pac's fights before, showing that Pac's team had no problem with him as the ref.

At 9:15, you say that Pac lands a left to the body, when Pac CLEARLY misses and almost hits the ring post, followed by a left (a pit-pat punch) and a right that completely misses (you can easily see it at 9:20). You yourself admit that at best they're "grazing shots" not clean punches. Also, for whatever odd reason you think that hitting on the "orbital bone" is less valuable than the chin. The most important factor in judging is if they're clean shots (to the face or the front and sides of the torso) and if they hurt the fighter, not where specifically they land on their face.

At 10:20, the 3 punches by Floyd do count, even if they are in the clinch.

At 10:29, Floyd lands a clean right to Pac's face, and Pac retreats while throwing a right jab. According to you, Pac landed his jab but 1) you can't hear the sound of Pac's punch, 2) Floyd's head doesn't snap back or react.

At 10:31, you very quickly give a point to Pac for his right, with no explanation, even though it lands on Floyd's shoulder/armpit.

At 10:37, you give a point to Pac for landing with his left to Floyd's body. This is incorrect as the sound comes from the second right jab by Pac that lands on Floyd's glove. The left misses.

At 11:06, you don't count the left punch by Floyd to Pac's face that forced Pac to retreat

At 11:26, you give two points to Pac for 1) a right that doesn't connect and 2) a left to Floyd's body that's not visible when they're clinched together.

In summary, 8 of the blows you give to Pac are disputable or nonexistent, while you leave out 9 of Floyd's hits (7 coming from the clinch). If anything, watching the fight in slow motion is more favorable to Floyd since his blows are mainly to either quick jabs or straights to the face.

Also, you claim that the videos go blow by blow and are the FULL three minutes of each round. Yet the videos skip around, for example the first video starts at 2:43 of the second round.

At the end of the day, let it go. Pac lost decisively. He couldn't cope with Floyd's reach and kept on getting hit by Floyd's rights. In terms of defense, Floyd barely got hit by anything Pac threw. Pac didn't have effective aggression because he was just coming forward and not landing anything. If anything, Maidana was more effective than Pac in first fight by smothering Floyd. The sequence at 5:30 shows how much Pac was uncomfortable by lunging in and losing balance. Lastly, Floyd showed greater ring generalship since he was making Pac fight his type of fight. Pac spent most of the fight chasing Floyd and being too out of range to land on him.
      This happened...

Comment

Andreaward, nice effort. Now that's how you dispute the video. By the way, that's not my work but I agree with his work.

Give me time to get back to your contested points coz that's a lot to answer back too.

Just to be clear your only referring to round 2 right? That's only the first video, coz their are 5 all in all. I have to know which video you time stamped.

As I've mentioned the real score is 8-4 in favor of Pac. You dis*****g round 2 only makes it 7-5 if your claim is true. Still Pac wins.

Wait for my rebuttal. Round 2 was clearly Pac's as I will prove.

Cheers!
        Then this happened...

Comment

• ...and still no responce lol. He clearly said first video round 2 d bag. It's been 2 days lol...guess you need more time.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
            Don't know why this is still such a hot topic. No amount of bickering or debate is going to change the outcome of the fight. They will not fight again so who cares at this point.
            It is very important...

The greatest boxer of all time to the point in history called 2015 was shamefully robbed against the 2nd best boxer of all time to the same point in the then biggest fight to date also.

It is an utter disgrace to the sport!

Comment

• I had it a draw, even without slow motion!
              Mayweather schooled no one, he didn't even win!
              Watching HBO is the worst thing boxing fan can get, they even killjoy-ed Fury-Klitschko for me that I had to switch to German guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                It is very important...

The greatest boxer of all time to the point in history called 2015 was shamefully robbed against the 2nd best boxer of all time to the same point in the then biggest fight to date also.

It is an utter disgrace to the sport!
                Elroy, can we drop the all time contextualization??? All Time? There are more weight divisions now, and more sanctioning bodies giving out belts.

Let's leave previous generations out of it. I believe Robinson was the best ever. Those were blue collar boxers. There were deals & dives back then too.

But pre Floyd & PAC there were great warriors who fought many more fights, with the same number of losses PAC had. His 3 KO losses could have happened to anyone.

Peace

Comment

Lol he's no where to be found. He hasn't replied to it. Guess why?

He put so many times, it could be any of the videos I posted. He wasn't specific and if it was the first as I've mentioned. He was only dis*****g one round which is round 2, which I can easily prove an easy round to score for Pac.

Hmm.. Maybe his points has full of holes since its him who's hiding for the 4th day now lol.. Wait for the crackin' it's coming.

Just a measly round. Oh I'm shaking in my boots lol
                  1) Unless you cannot read or haven't bothered to watch the videos you so desperately cling to, I specifically stated that the first video (and my subsequent time stamps) were about the second round.

2) It's been four days or whatever, since I knew you wouldn't even bother responding to each of my points.

3) I'm in no way shape or form a Floyd Mayweather fan. Honestly, I would of prefered Pac to KO Mayweather since it would of been hilarious seeing people's reactions. However, the fact remains, I give credit where credit is due. Floyd was the better fighter that night and showed superior skills.

4) I knew you were going to deflect when someone called you on your bluff. You still haven't responded to each of my points (on the SECOND ROUND, NUMBER 2, #2 ROUND). There's no point of me breaking down the other four rounds since the other 4 videos (that you obviously didn't bother to watch) have the same inaccuracies.

C'mon Spoon, keep deflecting, keep making excuses. Does your shoulder hurt?
                  Last edited by AndreaWard; 12-12-2015, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    ...and still no responce lol. He clearly said first video round 2 d bag. It's been 2 days lol...guess you need more time.
                    i will give you a dose of you and genius floyd fans medicine.

yusaf mack is suffering a meltdown.

spoon videos ruined your life life. stop crying and accept it.

move on and let it go.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      His "Pamotah Brob Adrum" did a great job using Floyds left overs, catchweights, and fighters coming off losses to amp them up for the inevitable....they keep saying if the fight would've happened in 09 or 2010 it would've been different but fail to realize Floyd would've been near his peak.....the Floyd who schooled JMM would've beaten Manny more decisively in my book. Manny was more willing to trade and Floyd was faster, threw more combos and was better on defense

That was also when old inactive Mosley did this to Floyd. Try again.

Comment

Working...
                      X