No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hairy Sachs Ave View Post
    It's obvious Pacquiao beat Mayweather. Most people don't want to admit it.
    Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    The writing is on the wall.

Even Holyfield knows who won that night.

Evander Holyfield: "I think Manny Pacquiao defeated Floyd Mayweather"

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Even Holyfield knows who won that night.

Evander Holyfield: "I think Manny Pacquiao defeated Floyd Mayweather"

Hey bro, what were the official vs unofficial punch stats for the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        Damn 48ers are still ignoring the fact that Pacquiao was the one who refused the fight LOLOLOLOLOL
        lolololololololol

Straight from Floyd's best friend's mouth, 50 cents..

50 cent Says Floyd Mayweather Ducked Manny Pacquiao

@ 0:55 - Floyd will Flip Flop from time to time, It's just who he is.

@ 1:30 - Floyd is someone who's gonna Flip Flop

@ 1:55 - SKIP: "YOU HAVE MORE OBJECTIVITY NOW THAT YOU HAVE SOME DISTANCE FROM HIM. DID FLOYD DUCK MANNY PACQUIAO?

FIFTY: "YES!!"

Sorry Floyd fans. Your idol has too many holes to cover that to be called true great will always be far fetched lololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Hey bro, what were the official vs unofficial punch stats for the fight?
          Sup homes!!

It's in the thread. Punch stat vs what actually happened is on the front page. We even did a round by round comparison of the 3rd round and how wide the difference compubox punch tally was from actual punch connected, and if you recall. You did agree Pac proved to be the true winner of that round.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          PAC won that round.

What it all means is compubox numbers were padded for Floyd and it was an obvious attempt to defraud the viewing public of fake compubox stats to make at appear Floyd was substantially winning, which was not the case as this epic thread has exposed.

Cheers!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-16-2018, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            FBI really needs to be notified about Spoon
            All they have to do is check on here. All the proof is cemented in this thread and will forever be a big rash that can never go away for Floyd.

#truthisout

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              All they have to do is check on here. All the proof is cemented in this thread and will forever be a big rash that can never go away for Floyd.

#truthisout

your still moaning about pac? lol. that undercard bum fighter. the pac-tards.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                your still moaning about pac? lol. that undercard bum fighter. the pac-tards.
                Naah.. Just keeping this place tidy for new boxing fans to see the truth of Fraud Mayweather's Fluke win.

But if you are again going to ask me how you got ****d in here.. I'll explain it as accurate as I can..

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                how do i get ****d?.
                This is how you got ****d BAMBAM.

INTRODUCING: Broadway song "Bambam is a maniac! Maniac! On the Floor and she dances like she's never danced before!"

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:

Comment

• Mayweather won the fight, I'd say 7-4 with 1 even, but Floyd obviously was on PED's as we found out in Thomas Hausers article "Can Boxing Trust USADA." Google it, ***** noobs, if you can read.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    I agree with Spoon. Floyd lost that fight. It's perfectly obvious if you take off the hype machine glasses. Floyd got a gift from the judges and the commentators were horrible.
                    It's pretty obvious if you really put your time watching all the evidence in this epic thread.

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Comment

• This fight was garbage, who gives a **** lol. Both fighters dissappointed. no winners except their bank accounts.

Comment

Working...
                      X