Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Boom!! hahahaha!!

Father to son @ around 1:38 - You fight like your scared man!

Father to son @ around 2:05 - Floyd Mayweather losing man?!

@ 2:20 Floyd jr to Floyd Snr.: no matter what I love you.. (ready to lose)

Where are your 10 boxers that thought Pac won, Spoon?

Max Kellerman: "No one really thinks Pacquiao won that fight."

Danny Garcia: “8-4 Mayweather”

Amir Khan: “Well done Floydmayweather great performance #EasyWork”

Mikey Garcia: “Floyd figured out Manny after 3 or 4 rounds and then outboxed him.”

Brandon Rios: “Mayweather made Pacquiao look stupid.”

Bernard Hopkins: “Mayweather showed up…Pacquiao didn’t.”

Sugar Ray Leonard: “Mayweather did what he had to do to win the fight.”

Roy Jones: “Mayweather’s performance was wonderful. Excellent. I had Floyd wide.”

Tim Bradley: “Boxing lesson from Mayweathr.”

Paulie Malignaggi: “There is no way Pacquaio thought he won the fight.”

Mike Tyson: “Mayweather is in an invincible mode now. No welterweight can beat him.”

James Toney: “It was supposed to be a great fight, but it was a great fight for one person. And that was Floyd Mayweather Jr.”

Comment

• The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

@ 1:13 Fan says: Keep running! Keep running! You can do it Floyd!!

Originally posted by anthonydavid11
      What in the world did you do to Travestyny? haha. The dildo collection is impressive. Must have p1ssed him off royally. LOL.

Comment

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

@ 1:13 Fan says: Keep running! Keep running! You can do it Floyd!!

What's the matter? Can't find even 10 boxers that thought Pac won?

Comment

• The best recognize the best. Loma knows Pac won against Floyd. It's time for the old lion pass the Torch to the new hungry Lion.

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Guillermo Rigondeaux kept on hugging Loma in their fight that in the 6th round @ 22.00 the Ref had to give him a point deduction, which is the right thing to do in the case of a coward boxer who was there to survive and not to fight as the other one put on a good show while the other one hugged his way to a defeat. The good thing is in that fight the true winner won that night which was Loma deservingly so, while that cannot be said to the Floyd Pacquiao fight though.. The true winner lost that night for pressing the action against a coward who just ran and ran to the disappointment of the crowd as he hugged his was to a rigged score card.. Oh the Irony.. Why is it only Floyd who gets away in Vegas? He is after all the golden goose in Vegas..

When Floyd hugs he is entitled to it, as many as he wants, and for some odd way wins backing up with less punch connects compared to the aggressive Fighter Pacquiao that pressed on and connected more against the coward who was only there to survive. That's the nature of the corruption in Vegas.. The hypocrisy is too loud not to notice.

Vasyl Lomachenko VS Guillermo Rigondeaux

Comment

• Max Kellerman: "No one really thinks Pacquiao won that fight."

Danny Garcia: “8-4 Mayweather”

Amir Khan: “Well done Floydmayweather great performance #EasyWork”

Mikey Garcia: “Floyd figured out Manny after 3 or 4 rounds and then outboxed him.”

Brandon Rios: “Mayweather made Pacquiao look stupid.”

Bernard Hopkins: “Mayweather showed up…Pacquiao didn’t.”

Sugar Ray Leonard: “Mayweather did what he had to do to win the fight.”

Roy Jones: “Mayweather’s performance was wonderful. Excellent. I had Floyd wide.”

Tim Bradley: “Boxing lesson from Mayweathr.”

Paulie Malignaggi: “There is no way Pacquaio thought he won the fight.”

Mike Tyson: “Mayweather is in an invincible mode now. No welterweight can beat him.”

James Toney: “It was supposed to be a great fight, but it was a great fight for one person. And that was Floyd Mayweather Jr.”

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              What's the matter? Can't find even 10 boxers that thought Pac won?
              ??

You haven't realized by now? Clown Biatch's word has no weight around here. You must think you have value? Missy, you got tramp stamp all over you. I've done talking to you along time ago. You have posted so many nonsense only a rational man such as myself will have patience to entertain a Clown Biatch.

Anything you say here after all you've posted in here, has no bearing anymore. I own you yesterday, today and tomorrow. Just is Missy. Just is..

Go back to you dildo collection. You'll be proud with your clown biatch community in no time bwahahahaha!!

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              Everyone knows you're spoon23's *****
              Yup! Travestyny is and will always be my Biatch alright! You got that right!! It's that obvious aye hehehe!!

Originally posted by anthonydavid11
              What in the world did you do to Travestyny? haha. The dildo collection is impressive. Must have p1ssed him off royally. LOL.

Dildo collectioziones by Travestyny. Choose your own adventure, pick and choose, courtesy of my Clown Biatch bwahahahaha!!

FUVKING UP THE GAME ORALLE!! HAHAHA!!

#Spoon23'sleftovers

#yourDildoswillkeepyoubusyfromalongfamine

WASTED PIECE OF TRAMP

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-29-2018, 07:48 AM.

Comment

??

You haven't realized by now? Clown Biatch's word has no weight around here. You must think you have value? Missy, you got tramp stamp all over you. I've done talking to you along time ago. You have posted so many nonsense only a rational man such as myself will have patience to entertain a Clown Biatch.

Anything you say here after all you've posted in here, has no bearing anymore. I own you yesterday, today and tomorrow. Just is Missy. Just is..

Go back to you dildo collection. You'll be proud with your clown biatch community in no time bwahahahaha!!

Yup! Travestyny is and will always be my Biatch alright! You got that right!! It's that obvious aye hehehe!!

Dildo collectioziones by Travestyny. Choose your own adventure, pick and choose, courtesy of my Clown Biatch bwahahahaha!!

#Spoon23'sleftovers

#yourDildoswillkeepyoubusyfromalongfamine

WASTED PIECE OF TRAMP

Aww. you don't want to discuss who thought who won this fight anymore? I thought you were all for it!

You do realize I don't read your messages, right? I'm just here making fun of you because you can't produce 10 fighters that thought Pac won

Onlyyyy 10! Come on. You can do it!!!!

No you can't

Comment

Aww. you don't want to discuss who thought who won this fight anymore? I thought you were all for it!

You do realize I don't read your messages, right?
                  lololol

Pause..

digesting filthy logic..

Wow, so my Clown Biatch goes into a forum thread and doesn't read. No wonder..

YEP!!

Definitely my Clown Biatch Bwahahahaha!! No need to read biatch!! Just stick that Dildo and your GOLDEN.

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  Everyone knows you're spoon23's *****
                  Yup! Travestyny is and will always be my clown Biatch hahaha!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

"If I'm your alt"... wouldn't that mean we are the same person?

YEP MY STUPID CLOWN BIATCH DOES IT AGAIN BWAHAHAHA!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-29-2018, 08:06 AM.

Comment

lololol

Pause..

Serious question. Can you quote 10 professional boxers that thought Pac won?

Comment

Serious question. Can you quote 10 professional boxers that thought Pac won?
                      I thought you don't read??

Well anyway, if you do. This is a better question my Clown Biatch can definitely answer. Very easy. Did Pac hit Floyd in this exchange and did Floyd get hurt?

It's actually poetic.. in that split second. His life flashed before his eyes thinking if he was still alive.. looking away in a blank canvas hoping he was not in the ring.. very powerful picture to absorb.

No wonder Floyd had to run and hug the entire night.

#GOLD

# DAZED and CONFUSED

LOOK CLOSELY AT FLOYD'S FACE NEAR THE END OF THIS GIF

Another angle to show Floyd's confused face lol

SPAGHETTI LEGS ANYONE?

Comment

Working...
                      X