No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Lol...one "time stamped" rebuttal, and spoon is MIA. Thread abandoned.
    Spoon is spooning with PAC, trying to come up with a new approach to invalidate PACs loss!

Comment

• I'm actually waiting for confirmation if what he time stamped was the first video which was only round 2 by the way lol

I don't want him complaining and saying I rebutted to the wrong round. So I'm just waiting for confirmation that indeed he time stamped round 2. Since up to now he hasn't said anything about it. Maybe he knows his comments are flawed lol

Still waiting..

Either way if he time stamped only the first vid that's just one round he disputed. Which if he was right for argument sake. It's still not enough for Floyd to win. Since the score if all this disputed rounds were reversed and given to Pac it should have been 8-4 Pac.

Since he supposedly disputed only one round and I am waiting for his confirmation its the first vid his referring to so I can rebut accurately.

If His comment if true only gives Floyd one more round so Pac still wins by 7 rounds to 5. Big if I can't dispute it. But I'm already ready to unleash the crackin' just waiting for confirmation.

Cheers anxious flowmos!
      Last edited by Spoon23; 12-11-2015, 04:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Viper View Post
        When i first watched the fight i though pac only won 3 rounds after your videos and rewatching it i gave him 5 rounds solid. Outstanding work Sir! You sir are a genius!
        Those 5 clear rounds in the video I posted were rounds judges gave to Floyd. Add The 3 rounds judges gave to Pac. That's a total of 8 rounds for Pac to 4 rounds to Floyd.

8-4 Pac

the true winner.

Thanks for enjoying the truth.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 12-11-2015, 03:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Those 5 clear rounds in the video i posted were rounds judges gave to Floyd. Add The 3 rounds judges gave to Pac. That's a total of 8 rounds for Pac to 4 rounds to Floyd.

Pac the true winner.
          Interesting! I had it 8 to for for Floyd, but your video changed my scaring to 10 - 2! Floyd winning!!! Thank you Sir! I actually wanted to believe Manny was gonna whip Floyd. He didn't. If PAC deserves a draw, Castillo deserves 9 rounds to 3! Castillo winning. Maidana deserves a draw at the least. You guys are mental cases. Do you think PAC did better than Castillo or Maidana in their first fights with Floyd?????

Watch those fights in slow motion, and image they are super Filipino super heros. This experiment doesn't work if you can't imagine 2 guys who out preformed PAC against Floyd as non Filipinos. They both did much, much better than PAC against Floyd...

PAC wasn't half the man that Castillo or Maidana were in the ring. Where is your outrage over those losses. Both did much better than the Excuse King Manny "Piece of crap" pacman . Watch those fights in slow mo if you want to be taken seriously. Juxtapose those fights with the self serving crap you guys post.

Apparently, you sense of injustice starts and ends with PAC... Sad...
          Please post slow motion video of Castillo beating Floyd, round by round, then try real hard to show how Manny did better than Castillo. Add some credibility to your claims.
          Last edited by Zaroku; 12-11-2015, 04:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Interesting! I had it 8 to for for Floyd, but your video changed my scaring to 10 - 2! Floyd winning!!! Thank you Sir! I actually wanted to believe Manny was gonna whip Floyd. He didn't. If PAC deserves a draw, Castillo deserves 9 rounds to 3! Castillo winning. Maidana deserves a draw at the least. You guys are mental cases. Do you think PAC did better than Castillo or Maidana in their first fights with Floyd?????

Watch those fights in slow motion, and image they are super Filipino idols. This experiment doesn't work if you can't imagine 2 guys who out preformed PAC against Floyd as non Filipinos. They both did much, much better than PAC against Floyd...

PAC wasn't half the man as Castillo or Maidana. Where is your outrage over that???
            That's why your here with your nonsensical banter. You make so much sense buddy! Good job! No logic is good logic lol

Maidana and Castillo is in a different thread and a different fight and like pac's. The 3 of them won against Floyd in a creatively different way.

Oh those 2 fights you mentioned are different fights with a different tempo, but all of them though found a way to win against Floyd.

That's all she wrote.

# robbed

# stop crying

# 8-4 Pac
            Last edited by Spoon23; 12-11-2015, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I will check them out when I return.

I was a bit aggressive with Elroy. My bad.

But my favorite country in Asia Is the Philippines,! Makati, the comfort of San Lorenzo Village is amazing. The Roxas group can build & develop top quality places. Going to the Manila Polo Club is a must do each time. Cebu, cleanest beaches I have ever seen. One thing I hate is being called Sir all the time. So much politeness. In my opinion the Japanese are very polite too, but it is a cold politeness. But in the Philippines it is much warmer.
              you should also try going north.....

baguio, for one is good....so is the hundred islands in bolinao pangasinan...

and if you wish to go back in time, spanish era ambiance, vigan in ilocos is it...

i am wondering if it will do me good to meet you in makati....fun!?

but, i don't really is to drinking anything stronger than 7-up...

Comment

That's why your here with your nonsensical banter. You make so much sense buddy! Good job! No logic is good logic lol

Maidana and Castillo is in a different thread and a different fight and like pac's. The 3 of them won against Floyd in a creatively different way.

Oh those 2 fights you mentioned are different fights with a different tempo, but all of them though found a way to win against Floyd.

That's all she wrote.

# robbed

# stop crying

# 8-4 Pac
                don't get too hot on zaroku....he's a good guy just needing directions...

he just love to play ping pong to see which way you'll go...he gets his thrills like that...

but he knows and understand what you are saying...

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  don't get too hot on zaroku....he's a good guy just needing directions...

he just love to play ping pong to see which way you'll go...he gets his thrills like that...

but he knows and understand what you are saying...
                  I know he does he loves acting stupid. I get that with him. He knows Floyd cheated and yet he thinks after all the foul play Floyd did he still deserves to win in the eyes of Zaroku. Twisted logic is his game lol

Me and Zaroku are cool.

Comment

That's all she wrote.

# robbed

# stop crying

# 8-4 Pac

This thread needs to be made, that would be a real thread. If you think PAC fought to a draw, then others who did much better than PAC beat Floyd.

My point is you have no moral outrage about boxers who did much better than Manny but didn't win. Only the Manny needs justice!

My logic is sound. Your thread has constraints that are illogical. But let me be stupid and not point out logical errors is your limited and constrained thread.

There are contested rounds, and only a coin toss can solve this non controversy.

I however, suggest Rock, Paper & Siccors! Janken (Japanese ) is the only way to solve a non issue. You do realize that it is a non issue.

Manny has never, never ever lost, he meant to be KTFO 3 times, he meant to do that!
                    Tight socks derailed him. God informed him. But he wouldn't listen.

Funny how that lawsuit brought new excuses/lies out of his mouth.

Lawsuits have a way of doing that. Nine faced PAC is full of crap!

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      you should also try going north.....

baguio, for one is good....so is the hundred islands in bolinao pangasinan...

and if you wish to go back in time, spanish era ambiance, vigan in ilocos is it...

i am wondering if it will do me good to meet you in makati....fun!?

but, i don't really is to drinking anything stronger than 7-up...
                      I hope we can meet up! I love the Philippines. I feel at home & safe there. You have your 7 up, I drink my San Miguel, the best beer in the world. Corona sucks, dos XX is better than corona, but what isn't!!!

I eat, and only wanna eat real Filipino food. Goldilocks is a great bakery, but I want to eat at mom & pop places. I go to clubs to drink, and dance, where I am the only non Filipino, outward appearance only, I love it. The people are warm & amazing... Never had any problems except with other Americans. Many piss me off, and I get in their faces when they get rude towards Filipinos!

I must have been a Filipino in a previous life.

Let me also mention I got robbed by police in Mexico 2 times. I feel less safe because of corruption.
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 12-11-2015, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X