• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Pain?

Even people who agree with you are beginning to question your sanity
    lololololol

What you should really question is why you keep coming back for more. When everyone already knows your my Clown Biatch hahaha!!

It's okay for some new poster who hasn't come to this thread to enjoy this epic thread, but to come back for more humiliation after being exposed a thousand times over and over again is asking more of the same, and obviously shows your sanity is in question lmao

Doing something once that you know is wrong is forgivable, but to keep coming back over and over again being baitch slapped in this thread is just stupid and pathetic hahaha!!

Seek help MY biatch hahahaha!! You've turned yourself from a Biatch to a Clown Biatch hahahaha!!

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Everyone knows you're spoon23's *****
    Yup! Travestyny is and will always be my Biatch alright! You got that right!! It's that obvious aye hehehe!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-28-2018, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      lololololol

What you should really question is why you keep coming back for more. When everyone already knows your my Clown Biatch hahaha!!

It's okay for some new poster who hasn't come to this thread to enjoy this epic thread, but to come back for more humiliation after being exposed a thousand times over and over again is asking more of the same, and obviously shows your sanity is in question lmao

Doing something once that you know is wrong is forgivable, but to keep coming back over and over again being baitch slapped in this thread is just stupid and pathetic hahaha!!

Seek help MY biatch hahahaha!! You've turned yourself from a Biatch to a Clown Biatch hahahaha!!

Yup! Travestyny is and will always be my Biatch alright! You got that right!! It's that obvious aye hehehe!!

When you have to pretend and doctor someone else's post to try to gain an edge, you've already lost

Comment

• Max Kellerman: "No one really thinks Pacquiao won that fight."

Comment

When you have to pretend and doctor someone else's post to try to gain an edge, you've already lost
          Naah..

No one is doctoring. It's all in your mind.

This is what's all about.

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-28-2018, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Naah..

Seek help MY biatch hahahaha!! You've turned yourself from a Biatch to a Clown Biatch hahahaha!

Not doctored, you say?

Care to place a sig bet on that or no? Because when I click that little arrow, that’s not what it says.

I bet you decline, f@g.

Don’t be mad because your hero is a hasbeen

Comment

Yup! Pac truly won. Yes it matters. The truth will always be out.. The obvious biased has been exposed in this thread. There will always be corruption in boxing especially fights in Vegas were high stakes money is gambled. What is important is to the eyes of a true fan like you is who truly won. And the truth has come out who deserved it that night, and it wasn't the black dude who ran and hug for dear life. It was the offensive minded injured asian guy who connected more than him throughout the fight even with a busted shoulder, and that says a lot.

#LEGENDARY

THE ART OF HIT AND NOT GET HIT

KENNY LOPEZ SAYS IT BEST:

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
              @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
              @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Hopefully history perceives things the correct way, which is that one man came to fight, the other came to hug and run, and that there was an obvious difference in work and effort in the ring that night between the two competitors.
              who is kenny lopez and why does his opinion matter so much?

Comment

• Max Kellerman: "No one really thinks Pacquiao won that fight."

Comment

You know when someone has lost is when they resort to giving Dildos away to make a point. That's when you know how petty and pathetic they have become hahaha!!

11-04-2017You have received a Dildo Gift from travestyny
                  02:25 PMtravestyny

01:49 PMtravestyny

08:54 AMtravestyny

10-31-2017You have received a Dildo Gift from travestyny
                  09:36 PMtravestyny

10-19-2017You have received a Dildo Gift from travestyny

Comment

• Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
                    who is kenny lopez and why does his opinion matter so much?
                    It's just one of many boxing experts who knows what's up.

Here some more Including Floyd's blood. Uncle Roger. Family's opinion comes first.

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

Uncle Roger (Floyd Jr. Trustworthy Uncle) says:

Roger Mayweather says Floyd has got to beat Manny Again earn respect from boxing fans
                    http://**********boxing.com/

If you can't link, just go to, on the ropes boxing.com, interview is all there.

Roger Mayweather: Floyd's legacy is going to be good but he needs to close that legacy with Pacquiao. He needs to go back and him and Pacquiao need to do it again. Thats what I think. To close the door in terms of victory, thats what he needs to do.

Jenna J: If Floyd does that, where does that put him amongst the greats?

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.

The truth cuts like butter.

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

# rematch written all over the place. Floyd needs to redeem himself with this poor display of boxing, but as the story goes he rather duck it out.

************************************************** *****************

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-29-2018, 02:27 AM.

Comment

You know when someone has lost is when they resort to giving Dildos away to make a point. That's when you know how petty and pathetic they have become hahaha!!

02:25 PMtravestyny

01:49 PMtravestyny

08:54 AMtravestyny

10-31-2017You have received a Dildo Gift from travestyny
                      09:36 PMtravestyny

10-19-2017You have received a Dildo Gift from travestyny

Those dildos really broke you, didn’t they? Lmaooo. I’ll give you another one when I get home.

Funny how you dodged that challenge. You are pathetic.

By the way, Pacquiao lost. How long are you going to cry about this? Can you name 10 boxers that think he won? Only 10. I bet you can’t you butthurt bltch.

You worked so hard on this thread. Too bad it’s as much of a failure as PAC was in May 2015 God delivered PAC into Mayweathers hands. Lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X