Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by larry spence View Post

Reported for spamming. Larry this is a forum step up your game. It's embarrassing. This is a place where men discuss boxing. Especially in an epic thread like this one.

Don't

It's Pac Loma time now Larry.

The best recognize the best. Loma knows Pac won against Floyd. It's time for the old lion pass the Torch to the new hungry Lion.

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Guillermo Rigondeaux kept on hugging Loma in their fight that in the 6th round @ 22.00 the Ref had to give him a point deduction, which is the right thing to do in the case of a coward boxer who was there to survive and not to fight as the other one put on a good show while the other one hugged his way to a defeat. The good thing is in that fight the true winner won that night which was Loma deservingly so, while that cannot be said to the Floyd Pacquiao fight though.. The true winner lost that night for pressing the action against a coward who just ran and ran to the disappointment of the crowd as he hugged his was to a rigged score card.. Oh the Irony.. Why is it only Floyd who gets away in Vegas? He is after all the golden goose in Vegas..

When Floyd hugs he is entitled to it, as many as he wants, and for some odd way wins backing up with less punch connects compared to the aggressive Fighter Pacquiao that pressed on and connected more against the coward who was only there to survive. That's the nature of the corruption in Vegas.. The hypocrisy is too loud not to notice.

Vasyl Lomachenko VS Guillermo Rigondeaux

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-27-2018, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• I actually scored the fight 7 rounds to 5 for pacman. But what does it matter in the end?

If you dont know boxing can be very corrupt than you shouldnt be watching it to begin with.. The last prime example i can give u is the maymac fight...

floyd threw a grand total of 9 punches in the first 3 rounds. Conor clearly won the first 3 rounds of that fight its not debateable at all. if i remember correctly only one judge had conor winning those rounds. the other 2 judges gave rounds 2 and 3 to floyd.

anyone who says floyd dont fk with the judges are just too far up his arse. i have no horse in the race and floyd was an atg, but if a round is close or floyd lost it by a hair you better believe the judges are giving that round to floyd...

i had pac oscar and castillo as 3 guys who beat floyd.

Comment

• People just are still mad that Floyd schooled him. I wouldn't be surprised if people contemplated suicide after the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
            I actually scored the fight 7 rounds to 5 for pacman.
            Then you just don't understand boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              Then you just don't understand boxing.
              if u say so.

Comment

• Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post

If you dont know boxing can be very corrupt than you shouldnt be watching it to begin with.. The last prime example i can give u is the maymac fight...

floyd threw a grand total of 9 punches in the first 3 rounds. Conor clearly won the first 3 rounds of that fight its not debateable at all. if i remember correctly only one judge had conor winning those rounds. the other 2 judges gave rounds 2 and 3 to floyd.

anyone who says floyd dont fk with the judges are just too far up his arse. i have no horse in the race and floyd was an atg, but if a round is close or floyd lost it by a hair you better believe the judges are giving that round to floyd...

i had pac oscar and castillo as 3 guys who beat floyd.
                Yes MayMac fight was almost a cherry picking that went wrong. No novice boxer should be able to compete against a 30 year vet like that. That speaks volumes to how Mac did more than expected. He had no business lasting 10 rounds. But he did.

It only shows..

This has been a big fat cherry pickn' mismatch from the beginning that almost went horribly wrong for Floyd.

No boxer in an elite level should be taking punches like that from a novice!

Conor was there to be slaughtered!

Instead, what we got was a competitive fight between a novice and an experienced elite athlete.

So much wrong in this picture.

Stallone said it best. Conor going in this fight to fight Floyd is murder. But the only thing got murdered is Floyd's defense who needs a lot of patching up lolololololol

Floyd getting hit on purpose excuse is what's wrong with these Floyd fan boys. NO one wants to get hit, but getting hit everywhere, body head, chin etc only shows lack of Defense. Floyd is no exemption, but to them he can do no wrong, even with his running, hugging, and lame weak jabs that's always will be enough for them lmao

And that's were the cookie crumbles..

Floyd's D has too much holes against a novice. It just does.. Way to end a career Floyd.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-28-2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Yes MayMac fight was almost a cherry picking that went wrong. No novice boxer should be able to compete against a 30 year vet like that. That speaks volumes to how Mac did more than expected. He had no business lasting 10 rounds. But he did.

But the only thing got murdered is Floyd's defense who needs a lot of patching up lolololololol
                  You're confused and you hate Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by larry spence View Post
                    Deaunte Sims
                    That's a warrior right there. Glad to see posters sharing real life combat training in public domain, whereas other posters cry to the mods because their dating site webpage was shown, while using the same handle at a boxing forum, and then puts the page on private after being scared...

nevertheless, great ab work. thanks for sharing and not being afraid in life and having other posters banned. green k.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X