No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    That score is not what one would call "a schooling". That means it was relatively a close fight. Give 2 rounds to Manny and its a draw.

Go check out round #3. That is a Manny round. That makes it 115-113 .... There are other rounds ....
    its a schooling because the rounds weren't close, i was being generous giving manny some rounds. 8-4 or 9-3 would be acceptable scores.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      Is spoon23 still whining about his boyfriends loss?
      Green k my friend!

Comment

• Comedy Gold!!

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/8/24/1...ake-weight-ufc

Floyd to Conor: He better be trying to get his weight down, my weight is down,” Mayweather told MMA Fighting. “I know he’s over right now, what he weighs. What I was told, I do my homework, I’ve been hearing a lot about him getting IV bags. I don’t know if it’s true ... rumors. He got seven IV bags. You know with the Nevada commission, that’s illegal.”

Yes Floyd they are illegal lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Comedy Gold!!

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/8/24/1...ake-weight-ufc

Floyd to Conor: He better be trying to get his weight down, my weight is down,” Mayweather told MMA Fighting. “I know he’s over right now, what he weighs. What I was told, I do my homework, I’ve been hearing a lot about him getting IV bags. I don’t know if it’s true ... rumors. He got seven IV bags. You know with the Nevada commission, that’s illegal.”

Yes Floyd they are illegal lmao

hows Tyrone?

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            hows Tyrone?
            Tyrone, has been ****ing the **** outta spoon. His PAC dildo ain't cutting it anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Tyrone, has been ****ing the **** outta spoon. His PAC dildo ain't cutting it anymore.
              ROFL Tyrone and spoon23 having themselves a gay 'ol time.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Oh really? All they said was that they didn't have time? Find me the quote from the 4 judges who said they didn't have time. I'll wait.... Let's see who is lying and who's not. Step up, cvnt.

Look how disrespectful you are to the judges who wasted their time to decide over that proceeding. You're a dick, and that's why I take so much pleasure in kicking the dog shlt out of you

How does it feel knowing that you put in so much effort and couldn't even win one vote? We both know why you BEGGED for a draw. To avoid me doing what I'm doing to your dumb ass right now. Clowning you, you dumb clown!

You know the TRUTH! I already explained it to you. You are just butt hurt about epoints! "peeleft:

3 of 4 judges didn't have time and 4 of 4 judges didn't care and have time to read the content of the thread.

If they did have the time to analyze, they would have known the TRUTH! They would have asked the proper questions before making an "informed" opinion.

JUDGE #3, I even tried to have him wait before voting to be sure that at least 1 judge has clear knowledge of what's up. You didn't like that .... but next thing that happened is you provided him with an old link (2004) and he took your word that it was about threshold criteria and he voted. I had no time to counter or find out if he clearly understood! That is mickey mouse court room! You know that the linked quote was about threshold substances and both sides spoke also of threshold criteria but that part was ignored!!!!

You are arguing on an empty argument that nobody cared about. You still are going at it.

When testing for EPO, there are tests with threshold type criteria. You know the truth. The judges just read some parts such as a link that you provided with incorrect information. You provided bad interpretation from WADA documentation that the judges thought you provided something correct.

Here is an example of threshold test criteria.
                You said that there are no such thing but the quote says otherwise:
                "None of the individual OFF-hr values collected from our subjects during treatment with rhEPO were flagged as abnormal by the ABP software,” the report said. "Our findings demonstrate that it is possible to inject rhEPO without triggering Passport thresholds.

I have moved on .... enjoyed my summer. You clearly have not been able to and still posting about it. I do not deflect like you and responded. You do not like my responses then too bad but they are the TRUTH!!!!

You are a CON MAN/CHEATER/LIAR!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 08-26-2017, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  its a schooling because the rounds weren't close, i was being generous giving manny some rounds. 8-4 or 9-3 would be acceptable scores.
                  Actually most of the rounds were close! The ones that were not were rounds 4 and 6 in which Manny won.

For the most part, Floyd didn't do much except for tap Manny with a jab here and there or a right hand that is stretched and had little to no power on his shots.

Again, go check out round #3 where all 3 judges incorrectly gave the round to Floyd. That would make it 115-113 for 2 of those judges!!!!!

Comment

• Just finished reading through this thread !!!

you guys can't be serious about Pac winning that fight.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      You know the TRUTH! I already explained it to you. You are just butt hurt about epoints!

3 of 4 judges didn't have time and 4 of 4 judges didn't care and have time to read the content of the thread.

If they did have the time to analyze, they would have known the TRUTH! They would have asked the proper questions before making an "informed" opinion.

JUDGE #3, I even tried to have him wait before voting to be sure that at least 1 judge has clear knowledge of what's up. You didn't like that .... but next thing that happened is you provided him with an old link (2004) and he took your word that it was about threshold criteria and he voted. I had no time to counter or find out if he clearly understood! That is mickey mouse court room! You know that the linked quote was about threshold substances and both sides spoke also of threshold criteria but that part was ignored!!!!

You are arguing on an empty argument that nobody cared about. You still are going at it.

When testing for EPO, there are tests with threshold type criteria. You know the truth. The judges just read some parts such as a link that you provided with incorrect information. You provided bad interpretation from WADA documentation that the judges thought you provided something correct.

Here is an example of threshold test criteria.
                      You said that there are no such thing but the quote says otherwise:
                      "None of the individual OFF-hr values collected from our subjects during treatment with rhEPO were flagged as abnormal by the ABP software,” the report said. "Our findings demonstrate that it is possible to inject rhEPO without triggering Passport thresholds.

I have moved on .... enjoyed my summer. You clearly have not been able to and still posting about it. I do not deflect like you and responded. You do not like my responses then too bad but they are the TRUTH!!!!

You are a CON MAN/CHEATER/LIAR!!!

LMAOOOOOO. Wow. Let me beat the **** out of you yet again. This is the asskicking that keeps giving, clown.

1. I'm still attacking you because this is what I promised your dumb ass. I'm gonna keep beating the shlt out of you everywhere that you post. I promised you that, and I keep my word. You got the dogshlt beat out of you and you showed your true colors by not honoring the bet. Now your only scenario that you made up in your head to feel better is imagining that I didn't have a great summer. LMAOOOO. My girl and I went to Thailand and Vietnam this summer. Thanks for asking. We hd a great time. Not only that, but I kicked the shlt out of you and made you cry over and over, and you're still crying

2. Oh, the post wasn't about threshold criteria??? Let me remind you of what it said

• The criterion for EPO is not a measurement over the threshold that must occur

• The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.

• there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance

IT'S CRYSTAL CLEAR, YOU DUMB BlTCH. IF THE JUDGES DIDN'T UNDERSTAND, WHY DID THEY SIDE WITH ME INSTEAD OF YOU??? WAS IT BECAUSE MY EVIDENCE PROVED MY POINT AND YOURS DIDN'T???
                      YOU LOSE, BlTCH!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X