No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Look how you answered ShoulderRoll, then tell me who is the deflector. Still making up this stupid deflector bullshlt. You tried so hard, but we both know the truth.

I don't have to make up any excuse for what I did. I'm happy that I exposed you, because you needed to be exposed. It was just the icing on the cake for that 4 - 0 beat down.

Now try to stay on topic. You owe me points. You should pass those over. I, on the other hand, never agreed to keep your private messages private. I didn't ask you to send me any private messages. I don't care if your feelings were hurt.
    I actually just answered him and you can go ahead and read it too!

I, on the other hand, never agreed to keep your private messages private.

Funny stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      You agreed to the rules, to the judges, and to abide by their decision.

Just because you don't like how the judges ruled that doesn't mean you get to avoid giving him his points.
      Did you even read what I posted?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Did you even read what I posted?
        It doesn't matter whether you personally think someone muddied the waters or whatever.

In the end the judges voted, man. You lost and should pay up on the e-points.

Comment

It doesn't matter whether you personally think someone muddied the waters or whatever.

In the end the judges voted, man. You lost and should pay up on the e-points.

You and your friend Travestyny still crying ....

Go read point 2.
          I said more but basically if Travestyny couldn't even agree with his initial agreement on the topic of discussion, then there is NOTHING to discuss!

Its time Travestyny comes clean. Even Lance Armstrong came clean!

Comment

• Wow. So you're not going to abide by the judges' ruling, then?

Comment

Go read point 2.
              I said more but basically if Travestyny couldn't even agree with his initial agreement on the topic of discussion, then there is NOTHING to discuss!

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Wow. So you're not going to abide by the judges' ruling, then?

Can you even read?

We went their to discuss based on an agreement then Travestyny didn't like what he agreed on. So honestly, how can the judges know which Travestyny to vote on?

and honestly, being that that is the case, who cares!!!

Comment

Go read point 2.

The judges voted and you're in denial. That's sad, dude. 3 of the 4 based their decisions specifically on what you claimed was the topic.

Billeau stated it specifically in his post. Willy Stated it specifically. Zaroku was around when you were crying about what you kept saying was the topic and he still voted against you.

You lost. Pay what you owe, you clown.

Comment

Wow. So you're not going to abide by the judges' ruling, then?
                  Do you see the parallel? It aint hard to tell.

Floyd beats Pac -- he claims cheating and brings up lance armstrong.

I beat up on him -- he claims cheating and brings up lance armstrong.

This dude needs to take a long look in the mirror and realize there is seriously something wrong with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Do you see the parallel? It aint hard to tell.

Floyd beats Pac -- he claims cheating and brings up lance armstrong.

I beat up on him -- he claims cheating and brings up lance armstrong.

This dude needs to take a long look in the mirror and realize there is seriously something wrong with him.
                    Yeah.

Some of these Pac fans simply don't know how to take a loss like a man. They are like spoiled, bratty little kids.

Comment

• Kangaroo courts don't count so ADP02 has no obligation to give away points. I recall telling him not to enter one at the very start. He went ahead anyway but this issue could have quickly been resolved by contacting VADA or USADA and them how they test for EPO.

Comment

Working...
                      X