No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Damn. ADP02 hasn't paid you your points yet, travestyny?

The judges made their official ruling months ago.
    Final score was 4 - 0 in my favor.

He's still trying to convince himself that I cheated

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Sure .... so now you want to bring up "be a stand up guy". Says you?

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      All you proved is that you are NOT "a stand up guy".

I asked you in a PM (personal/private message) if you want to call it a day, shake hands and call it a draw.

You then said NO because we had already gone far enough with this and you incorrectly thought that I thought that I had nothing(going by memory).

When you didn't like that I came back with solid posts you panicked and did the opposite of what a "a stand up guy" would do and you started posting what was said in a PM (personal/private message) without my consent!

So you are NOT a "a stand up guy" and a CHEAT who would do anything to win at all cost including post a PM (personal/private message) and NOT care if the judges were not fully aware!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Keep it real and stop being an a$$hole, dude.

You asked for the draw, I declined. I left it at that. The only reason I outed you is because you went into full a$$hole mode and started talking reckless. I was quite surprised you would go that route after you had already secretly asked me for a draw. Listen, if you're gonna act like a twat, I'm gonna treat you like a twat.

And you're still acting like a twat. How exactly did I "cheat." Did I abduct the judges and brainwash them? You're acting like a bltch. Seriously, you are. Zaroku came in after all of the dust had settled, and he still voted against you. Keep it real. The evidence showed that you lost fair, square, cleanly, and unanimously. You just can't handle that. I proved your character flaws. It's so plain to see. You try to come off like a good guy, but you're really not. You're an egotistical sore loser who can't accept reality.

I'm still waiting for you to pass me those points like you promised when you accepted the terms. You did accept the terms and agreed to follow the judges decisions, didn't you?
      Oh man,
      You just admitted that you went and post a PM (personal/private message)

yet all I read is stuff like this:
      "be a stand up guy"
      "character flaws"

Comment

Oh man,

"be a stand up guy"
        "character flaws"

Are you ignoring what I just posted. I explained why I posted your PM. I didn't plan to do so until you played tough guy, or I would have posted it right away and never sent back cordial messages.

The fact of the matter is you have an unpaid debt, and you agreed to the terms. You should have just shook hands, paid your debt, and been done with it. But instead you cried and said everyone and their momma cheated you.

Now other posters have noticed and the thread has been bumped demanding that you pay up. Don't you think you should do so?

Comment

This guy won a lot more but guess what happened?

Comment

I don't think this guy had his purse withheld, nor was he able to withhold the purse of the victor. What do you think?

Last edited by travestyny; 08-18-2017, 06:03 PM.

Comment

So for the record...are you going to officially welch on giving travestyny the points you agreed to?

Comment

Oh man,

"be a stand up guy"
                "character flaws"

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Are you ignoring what I just posted. I explained why I posted your PM. I didn't plan to do so until you played tough guy, or I would have posted it right away and never sent back cordial messages.

The fact of the matter is you have an unpaid debt, and you agreed to the terms. You should have just shook hands, paid your debt, and been done with it. But instead you cried and said everyone and their momma cheated you.

Now other posters have noticed and the thread has been bumped demanding that you pay up. Don't you think you should do so?
                No, you are the man that they call the DEFLECTOR!

What you are saying are excuses to defend your lame move. There is a reason why its called a PM (PRIVATE Message) .... and there is nothing I said that should have made you do what you did.

You consider yourself a "stand up guy" after you pulled that off?

Comment

No, you are the man that they call the DEFLECTOR!

Look how you answered ShoulderRoll, then tell me who is the deflector. Still making up this stupid deflector bullshlt. You tried so hard, but we both know the truth.

I don't have to make up any excuse for what I did. I'm happy that I exposed you, because you needed to be exposed. It was just the icing on the cake for that 4 - 0 beat down.

Now try to stay on topic. You owe me points. You should pass those over. I, on the other hand, never agreed to keep your private messages private. I didn't ask you to send me any private messages. I don't care if your feelings were hurt.

Comment

So for the record...are you going to officially welch on giving travestyny the points you agreed to?
                    For the record?

For the record, I would have even given him double the points IF he deserved it .....

but "for the record" I have issues with 2 points.
                    1) Him posting my PM ..... not cool and exposes who he really is as a person.

BUT since he did it, I'm OK for exposing him!

2) Trying to win at all costs:
                    a) Trying to muddy the waters with judges who are unaware and voting for something other than what we agreed to.

b) AFTER we agreed to the subject of discussion and Travestyny realized the truth, Travestyny knew that he couldn't win.
                    So later on Travestyny starts twisting it up and basically couldn't agree with what he freaking agreed to initially!!!

Point 2 made the whole thread irrelevant/useless/waste of time !!!!!

Comment

For the record?

For the record, I would have even given him double the points IF he deserved it .....

but "for the record" I have issues with 2 points.
                      1) Him posting my PM ..... not cool and exposes who he really is as a person.

BUT since he did it, I'm OK for exposing him!

2) Trying to win at all costs:
                      a) Trying to muddy the waters with judges who are unaware and voting for something other than what we agreed to.

b) AFTER we agreed to the subject of discussion and Travestyny realized the truth, Travestyny knew that he couldn't win.
                      So later on Travestyny starts twisting it up and basically couldn't agree with what he freaking agreed to initially!!!

Point 2 made the whole thread irrelevant/useless/waste of time !!!!!

You agreed to the rules, to the judges, and to abide by their decision.

Just because you don't like how the judges ruled that doesn't mean you get to avoid giving him his points.

Comment

Working...
                      X