No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
    after carefully reviewing all your evidence I have to admit you convinced me. pac did infact beat floyd on that night. many people were fooled and got the wrong impression....

thanks for your persistence and dedication towards this issue.
    Yup, thank you for appreciating my thread. Floyd is just protected in Vegas. What happened was a tapestry of illusion cultivated by the careful collaboration of corruption down from the Promotions, Refs, Judges, compubox, drug agency. Knowing that they are all in the scam. It was easy to fake a fake win.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 07-14-2017, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      I thought this thread is about Floyd losing in slo-motion, then this guy posts the ^ video but nobody comments on it?

Pacquiao"peeleft:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Yup, thank you for appreciating my thread. Floyd is just protected in Vegas. What happened was a tapestry of illusion cultivated by the careful collaboration of corruption down from the Promotions, Refs, Judges, compubox, drug agency. Knowing that they are all in the scam. It was easy to fake a fake win.
      You talk about scams but all I see is the biggest scam of all in your AV. Foreman threw the fight against Ali straight up lmao.
      Last edited by McNulty; 07-15-2017, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        I thought this thread is about Floyd losing in slo-motion, then this guy posts the ^ video but nobody comments on it?

Those are highlights doll. If we're going in that direction, everyone knows in the highlight reel belongs to Manny. Pacquiao smoked Floyd on that department hands down. Know what this thread is about that you didn't really understood is who connected more in this controversial fight, and the answer to that is in the front page and is the topic of discussion for over 500 plus pages now.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-16-2017, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Floyd just got exposed by Spoon23. Make no mistake, Conor won't leave it to the judges and will KTFO Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotAUFCShill View Post
            Floyd just got exposed by Spoon23. Make no mistake, Conor won't leave it to the judges and will KTFO Floyd.
            Check this out. Floyd's growth through the years. He grew heavier than Pacquiao from teen to adulthood and he questions Pac about cheatin' lmao

# exposed some more

Comment

• I still haven't got round to watching this video.

I thought the fight was close.

I had predicted Mayweather to win via UD before but after the fight wasn't sure which way it would go...due to Vegas I was still confident I'd win my bet though.

I was surprised at how effective Pacquiao was at shutting down Floyd's offense.

Pre fight due to Floyd's wear and tear, height and reach advantage over Pacman I expected him to start to land that right hand more and more throughout the course of the fight but that never really happened.

People hated the fight but I found it fascinating and it made me bump up my estimation of Pac's overall technique. It was a very tactical battle with neither guy really willing to commit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Check this out. Floyd's growth through the years. He grew heavier than Pacquiao from teen to adulthood and he questions Pac about cheatin' lmao

# exposed some more

Pacquiao has weighed 145+ (look at the unofficial weigh-ins in his history) since he was fighting MAB and Morales. There are accusations he's been using diuretics as the preferred cheating method.

Learn how to research if you're going to make a case you dang ******.

**NEWSFLASH**

Graphs don't make you look smarter btw lmao.

Your Research"peeleft:

Comment

Stop the nonsense. Spoon and you have shown two separate authors' videos who reviewed the fight in slow motion, and you both agreed that there was at least one punch that was credited for Pac and didn't land. When I showed other punches, you both refused to challenge me on it. If these dudes can't tell what landed with the benefit of slow motion and rewind....come on. And once again, compubox or anything like it is not how a boxing match is scored.

There are many media scores we can post. They overwhelmingly have your boy losing.

It's time to let it go.
                  Spoon23 will never let it go... He's still wearing his PACpajama, with his life sized PAC love doll, with full erect penis. Née wants PAC to leave Jinky, so PAC can drill him in the azz. He never leaves his room, with all the PAC memorabilia, including a sweaty PAC jock strap he paid people to steal from the wild card gym. His black boy friend had to break it off, cuz spoon23 would call out " deeper Floyd, harder Floyd" when he was getting drilled in his azz.

He's a lost cause.. Lost in his twisted world of PAC **** erotic fantasies. Lost cause..

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Spoon23 will never let it go... He's still wearing his PACpajama, with his life sized PAC love doll, with full erect penis. Née wants PAC to leave Jinky, so PAC can drill him in the azz. He never leaves his room, with all the PAC memorabilia, including a sweaty PAC jock strap he paid people to steal from the wild card gym. His black boy friend had to break it off, cuz spoon23 would call out " deeper Floyd, harder Floyd" when he was getting drilled in his azz.

He's a lost cause.. Lost in his twisted world of PAC **** erotic fantasies. Lost cause..

LMAOOOo. Welcome back! I thought ADP02 and I ran you off for good. Glad that you're back! We need you to stop by and smack around Spoon every now and then!

Comment

LMAOOOo. Welcome back! I thought ADP02 and I ran you off for good. Glad that you're back! We need you to stop by and smack around Spoon every now and then!
                      I'm here, spoon is lost in his ****erotic PAC fantasies, where PAC packs his fudge bareback!

Comment

Working...
                      X