No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Even if there's money to be made for a part 2.

Floyd won't do it. You know why?

It's because, he cant take no more masking agents again that's why.

[/
    spoon23 is already bamming away.

Comment

You can't keep a dirty laundry hidden.

Yo, speaking of dirty laundry. What do you think of my sig. Your boy ADP02 wasn't able to keep that dirty laundry hidden

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Yo, speaking of dirty laundry. What do you think of my sig. Your boy ADP02 wasn't able to keep that dirty laundry hidden
        lolololololol

I thought you've found a new place to squat already? That Kangaroo court you made is a place where you can be proud of yourself. An accomplishment for believing you were able to own ADP02 in that mock court should keep you happy. Stay there chump. Stay in your happy place. Where all your Fl0mo dreams comes true. You will never be hurt again. Be in your happy place.

Comment

lolololololol

I thought you've found a new place to squat already? That Kangaroo court you made is a place where you can be proud of yourself. An accomplishment for believing you were able to own ADP02 in that mock court should keep you happy. Stay there chump. Stay in your happy place. Where all your Fl0mo dreams comes true. You will never be hurt again. Be in your happy place.

IT'S MAKING ME QUITE HAPPY. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ADP02 BEGGING ME FOR A DRAW? ISN'T THAT QUITE COWARDLY OF HIM?

Is that why you ducked me in the dome? You knew you'd be beheaded, too? How about your crypt keeper, Vardigrar????

Last edited by travestyny; 05-27-2017, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• This garbage thread is still here? Once again, the most hard core Pac supporter/Floyd hater on HBO(Lampley) had Floyd winning. The most hardcore Pac supporter/Floyd hater on NSB (Pac-Boy) had Floyd winning. You don't hear Arum or Roach screaming their heads off about how they were robbed and you know if there was even a sliver of doubt they would be.

Why is all this? Simple, Floyd won the fight. Get the **** over it already.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              IT'S MAKING ME QUITE HAPPY. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ADP02 BEGGING ME FOR A DRAW? ISN'T THAT QUITE COWARDLY OF HIM?
              :
              Like I said if you are happy with those words ADP02 said to you, by all means keep that glorious feeling of empty achievement lol ADP02 has only begun to realize how much of a waste of time you are. He wants a truce with you in your Kangaroo court because he knows your jury is a bunch of fl0mo cum guzzlers that has succumb to Floyd's Kool-Aid lol He had enough wasting his time putting sense into you, but off course you won't get that too. You never do lol

Anyway, enjoy your Kangaroo court where all your dreams can come true hahahaha!! Oh, and would be best if you stay there and never come back in here. Live in your happy place. It is safer for you there. You'll be loved lolololol

FL0MODOME IS THAT WAY

Comment

Like I said if you are happy with those words ADP02 said to you, by all means keep that glorious feeling of empty achievement lol ADP02 has only begun to realize how much of a waste of time you are. He wants a truce with you in your Kangaroo court because he knows your jury is a bunch of fl0mo cum guzzlers that has succumb to Floyd's Kool-Aid lol He had enough wasting his time putting sense into you, but off course you won't get that too. You never do lol

Anyway, enjoy your Kangaroo court where all your dreams can come true hahahaha!! Oh, and would be best if you stay there and never come back in here. Live in your happy place. It is safer for you there. You'll be loved lolololol

FL0MODOME IS THAT WAY

Oh, I'll definitely be back

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  This garbage thread is still here? Once again, the most hard core Pac supporter/Floyd hater on HBO(Lampley) had Floyd winning. The most hardcore Pac supporter/Floyd hater on NSB (Pac-Boy) had Floyd winning. You don't hear Arum or Roach screaming their heads off about how they were robbed and you know if there was even a sliver of doubt they would be.

Why is all this? Simple, Floyd won the fight. Get the **** over it already.
                  First off, Garbage thread aye haha you wish..

Let's see most thread can only go up to 500 views, some threads in NSB, if it's worth reading is around 1k. And you can call a thread a success if a thread reaches 2k in NSB.

How many views are in this thread?

Wait let me see..

OH right! It's 177,000 views already!

Way to downplay a successful thread that exposes a fraud BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Arum?? Roach?? Didn't speak up??

ARUM SPEAKS UP AFTER THE FIGHT

@ 0:56 - The press in England have ran that fight in Slow motion and they found that the compubox figures to be totally wrong.

@ 2:40 - get that fight and look at it again, I think they were influenced by the commentary and by the punch stats, but if you watch that fight as the international people did without either of that commentary and those punch stat, people around the world. A lot of them thought Manny won.

ROACH SPEAKS UP

Link: http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/izen...against_a.html

A piece of the article:

By: JERRY IZENBERG

Roach: "Look, if he means it about retiring, then more power to him, He's earned it. But if he changes his mind after what I saw tonight, yes, I would encourage him and I would not hesitate to train him again.

"When I see Manny Pacquiao like that, this is the best Manny Pacquiao. He hasn't missed a beat. I would like to see him fight again."

And there are big fights out there for him. Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    Im not a fan of either guy.

1 guy pointed the finger and was took to court and settled when his med records were gonna be unsealed.

1 guy wanted drug testing by a company he personally hired

1 guy was caught doing illegal ivs masking peds.

Ironically it was vs the guy he pointed a finger on.

Floyd has been exposed as a cheat, not a crusader for cleaning a sport. That was all a sham.

#exposed
                    #themedicationteam
                    Not to mention who was the guy who kept on ducking and extending the goal post for years? Luckily we have Floyd's Best friend to settle the truth who truly was quacking lol

Those ped tests, played a role in Floyd's career alright. Not only was it for him to be the only one to take PEDS while others were being scrutinized. It was also an excuse to extend the goal post until his arch nemesis gets old..

What is even more pathetic is, Floyd took this play book and got the Pac fight when he saw Pac was vulnerable and winnable. And yet, after all the advantages Floyd had going for him in VEGAS.

After post fight analysis has come out as this thread has provided. We have come to realized a one armed healthy Pac out scored a PED cheat.

#LEGENDARY

Exhibit A. (the one who truly ducked)

@ 0:59 It's just Floyd, is he Flip Flops lolololol

@ 1:55 Did Floyd duck Manny? Yes! lolololol

Well I think that's clear enough who's extending the goal post. I guess he was still stuck with his vagina at that time hahahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-27-2017, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• Spoon23 sucks cоck...fact. #indisputable

Comment

Working...
                      X