No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    So you dare someone to bring up your alts....

I brought up 2, another poster brought up 1.....

and you go into hiding. LMAOOOOO.

Your idle threats are legendary. You're just the little bltch that people like to kick around here. Go sit your ass down somewhere.
    Not threats son. I own you. You're mine. Let me know when you got some facts...ok :AOR:

dumbass

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Not threats son. I own you. You're mine. Let me know when you got some facts...ok :AOR:

dumbass
      PAC-BOY: I'M GONNA PERMA BAN YOU AND STEAL YOUR IP ADDRESS AND ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS

ME: Do somethin, you dlckless bltch.

Pac-Boy: Well....I'm gonna keep you here...because I like being reminded that I'm a dlckless bltch.

You aren't fooling anyone. Just like you have to big up your own posts with multiple alts, you have to pretend you have power here. Go slob on a diseased dlck, bltch.

Comment

PAC-BOY: I'M GONNA PERMA BAN YOU AND STEAL YOUR IP ADDRESS AND ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS

ME: Do somethin, you dlckless bltch.

Pac-Boy: Well....I'm gonna keep you here...because I like being reminded that I'm a dlckless bltch.

You aren't fooling anyone. Just like you have to big up your own posts with multiple alts, you have to pretend you have power here. Go slob on a diseased dlck, bltch.
        ME: Bring me proof son...

travestyny: I cant...I love suking dlck to much

ME: Whoa...what does that have to do with anything

travestyny: Nothing i just wanted to share

ME: You are a real phaggot ass idiot you know that?

travestyny: I know. I just love eating dlck!

Comment

ME: Bring me proof son...

travestyny: I cant...I love suking dlck to much

ME: Whoa...what does that have to do with anything

travestyny: Nothing i just wanted to share

ME: You are a real phaggot ass idiot you know that?

travestyny: I know. I just love eating dlck!

DUDE...RUNNING AND HIDING FROM ME IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU BOWED DOWN.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PERMA-BAN? I DARE YOU, BlTCH. YOU KNOW I HAVE PROOF...THAT'S WHY WHEN I CALLED YOU OUT......

CRICKETS CHIRPING...AND YOU DVCKED OUT OF THE THREAD. YOU COWARDLY LITTLE HO'. YOU ****ING AVOIDED ME IN ENTIRE SECTIONS OF THIS WEBSITE BECAUSE YOU WERE SO SHOOK. HOW'D THAT FEEL, CHUMP?

Comment

DUDE...RUNNING AND HIDING FROM ME IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU BOWED DOWN.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PERMA-BAN? I DARE YOU, BlTCH. YOU KNOW I HAVE PROOF...THAT'S WHY WHEN I CALLED YOU OUT......

CRICKETS CHIRPING...AND YOU DVCKED OUT OF THE THREAD. YOU COWARDLY LITTLE HO'. YOU ****ING AVOIDED ME IN ENTIRE SECTIONS OF THIS WEBSITE BECAUSE YOU WERE SO SHOOK. HOW'D THAT FEEL, CHUMP?
            You sissy ass coward. You ducked out the thread you were in with me getting your ass ****ed hard to rehash the same shlt in another thread. WHAT FUKING SENSE DID THAT MAKE? You were just avoiding the thrashing you were getting you punch drunk dummy. You wanted attention in YOUR thread. Fuk you and your thread. I wasnt biting wass i , phaggot. Still wont. What fuking difference does it make what thread im in? Why create another one? Waste a bandwidth if you ask me. I know what you were doing. You dont dictate me. I do you though. I won you. Youre my bltch and you cant make me do anything i dont want to do.
            Ive made you look like a clown all day. lol You still to stupid to see how. Get some proof phaggot lmfao ....

Comment

You sissy ass coward. You ducked out the thread you were in with me getting your ass ****ed hard to rehash the same shlt in another thread. WHAT FUKING SENSE DID THAT MAKE? You were just avoiding the thrashing you were getting you punch drunk dummy. You wanted attention in YOUR thread. Fuk you and your thread. I wasnt biting wass i , phaggot. Still wont. What fuking difference does it make what thread im in? Why create another one? Waste a bandwidth if you ask me. I know what you were doing. You dont dictate me. I do you though. I won you. Youre my bltch and you cant make me do anything i dont want to do.
              Ive made you look like a clown all day. lol You still to stupid to see how. Get some proof phaggot lmfao ....
              your daddy spoon23 let you come out to play today?

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                your daddy spoon23 let you come out to play today?
                I love you

Comment

The actual **** are you talking about. This is your new line of defense. Just make shlt up?

I thought you couldn't get any more pitiful. LMAOOO!!!

Ready to perma-ban me? Oh that's right... you can't. Well, just get used to me kicking your ribs in every time I see you, chump.

Comment

I love you
                    Damn. Bam Bam tamed your f@ggot ass. Lol! Made you come out of the closet and all that!!! AHAHAHAHA!

Comment

The actual **** are you talking about. This is your new line of defense. Just make shlt up?

I thought you couldn't get any more pitiful. LMAOOO!!!

Ready to perma-ban me? Oh that's right... you can't. Well, just get used to me kicking your ribs in every time I see you, chump.
                      Only i know when you will be banned for good. lmfao....Soon as you get boring and not fun anymore. Poof....youre gone. lol hahaha

Oh where is that factual proof you got. Mrs Speculation

Comment

Working...
                      X