No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    I like how people are dogging the OP but no one is disputing his claims in the video. I thought it was a close fight but I am one that usually judges more on who is forcing the action. I think a draw would have been fair but would have caused riots that night.
    Those dogging me are hardcore floyd worshippers who can't dispute hard copies of truth. Videos don't lie. These videos are kryptonite to them.

It's been how many pages and not a single Floyd Stan can dispute it. All they can come up with is stop this thread lol

Shows how affected they are.

As you can see boxing fans want the truth. 13k viewed and still going.. Boxing fans don't need experts to see who really won that night. Clean and effective punching is the name of the game. Pac did enough to seal it.

Vegas made sure he won't though. Bookies wanted Floyd to win.

And yes, ring generalship and effective punching was pac's, since he did score more effective clean punches per round and was pushing Floyd to the ropes all night, making him back-up. Now that's ring generalship.

# The truth

# videos don't lie

# enjoy the video

All I here from these hardcore Floyd worshippers is..

But I can't stop the truth. it's a freight train that won't stop! Hehehe
    Last edited by Spoon23; 12-09-2015, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
      They don't really care about the fight. They just care about the decision, even when it is wrong like this one. They can't actually explain why Floyd deserved it and they know it.
      Flowmo logic:

Even if slowmo proves Pac connected more throughout the fight. Floyd still deserves the victory since its only slowmo that shows Pac landed the more effective and cleaner punches.

Slowmo doesn't count. Floyd deserves the win even if he landed less lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
        Finally watched the whole thing and wow. Pac won imo
        Yes he did. It's that obvious.

Comment

• Wow, watched his Marquez fights in Slow Motion, first was a draw, PAC lost the second & third, and still got KTFO in the forth fight.

But in slower motion, PAC still lost to Floyd!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Wow, watched his Marquez fights in Slow Motion, first was a draw, PAC lost the second & third, and still got KTFO in the forth fight.

But in slower motion, PAC still lost to Floyd!
            As usual all noise to derail the thread again lol

Your troll posts has nothing to do with the thread topic. Marquez is in the other thread (hint)

Oh, and if it makes you happy Marquez had an argument in winning the 3rd fight.

Now back to the program.

FLoyd is such a technical fighter that even if he punches air he scores!!!" -

#flowmoscience

#ILLEGAL IVY DIDN'T WORK FOR FROID

# Floyd lost embarrassingly against a one armed man

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-09-2015, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• do ppl actually freqent this thread or is it just spoon that keeps bumping it over and over???ill be completely honest this thread has 500 replies and this is my first time posting or even joining it

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                do ppl actually freqent this thread or is it just spoon that keeps bumping it over and over???ill be completely honest this thread has 500 replies and this is my first time posting or even joining it
                Yes they do it's 50 plus pages of Floyd fanboys crying in here spouting useless babble.

Same as you lol nothing but insignificance.

But I'm merely replying to your kind to put you back to reality.

#my thread is Floyd fans kryptonite

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Yes they do it's 50 plus pages of Floyd fanboys crying in here spouting useless babble.

Same as you lol nothing but insignificance.

But I'm merely replying to your kind to put you back to reality.

#my thread is Floyd fans kryptonite
                  what is it exactly that u want...though??

i mean if we all get together and post in this thread that pac really won would that make u stop???i dont understand what is it that you WANT?

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    what is it exactly that u want...though??

i mean if we all get together and post in this thread that pac really won would that make u stop???i dont understand what is it that you WANT?
                    For the record you ask so I reply.

What do I want?

To expose the truth and to give justice to the lopsided score card that showed a far fetched biased scoring for the hometown boy that also shows the blatant corruption in boxing which is further connected to how odds by the bookies affects the results in boxing. Especially, in the biggest gambling night in boxing.

And to give credence to who truly deserved the win. And obviously it ain't the black dude who ran all night.

I'm merely spreading the good news brotha'

# robbed
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 12-09-2015, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      For the record you ask so I reply.

What do I want?

To expose the truth and to give justice to the lopsided score card that showed a far fetched biased scoring for the hometown boy.

And to give credence to who truly deserved the win. And obviously it ain't the black dude who ran all night.

I'm merely spreading the good news brotha'

# robbed
                      ok so if we say we "agree" with you,u will stop??

i dont get it

Comment

Working...
                      X