No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    So what you're saying is that you refused to answer the question I asked you, but pretended you would answer it in the dome.

Cowardly, no?
    Cowardly? You DEFLECT often. So you prefer being called COWARD instead? Let know.

While I always respond, AND YOU KNOW THAT .... being the way you are handling this and knowing that YOU are the one that is called the DEFLECTOR, I may need to rethink on this one ......

Comment

Sure, plant the seed for corruption just in case you lose. I have proof that I asked YOU to choose the judges. I even encouraged you to use the PAC fans.

I even allowed you to deflect to a different topic. What the **** do you have to complain about?
      The first 3 names that I read were: HanzGruber then El Panda and then I read Shoulder Roll providing a list of names.

So I'm just saying that there is still that possibility. All I did was agree once I read names that I had no idea if they supported Floyd. Actually Zaroku I know leans with Floyd most of the time but I think that he will be fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Cowardly? You DEFLECT often. So you prefer being called COWARD instead? Let know.

While I always respond, AND YOU KNOW THAT .... being the way you are handling this and knowing that YOU are the one that is called the DEFLECTOR, I may need to rethink on this one ......
        You always respond? Really?

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        …you believed EPO was a threshold substance, didn’t you?
        Admit you are wrong.
        Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        SO TO BE CLEAR, its not whether they found EPO, which is naturally produced in the body. Its if they found traceable amounts that they meet a certain criteria. If they have a result that is somewhat ambiguous then it does NOT meet the threshold acceptance criteria!
        AND YOU ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT A THRESHOLD. LMAOOOO. POST UP THE THRESHOLD. YOU ARE WRONGGGGG.
        Thanks Spoon.

Yup, Travestyny is the champ when it comes to DEFLECTING.
        Shut up, bltch. Let's watch you deflect about EPO. I'm waitinggggggg. lmaooo

Get ready to lose all credibility. Step up, son!
        You said this and I told you that you were wrong. Now you are agreeing that YOU WERE WRONG!!!
        What? I'm agreeing that I was wrong?

Never happened, you cowardly imbecile. You aren't fooling anyone.

[B]Now stop ducking the question and answer.

IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE?????? YES OR NO. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO ASK YOU?
        Hmmm, maybe you still do not know about EPO?
        Here is a definition of Threshold. Got it now? If you still need more info, I will be more than glad to provide it for you ..... see no DUCKING from me.

Threshold: The magnitude or intensity that must be exceeded for a certain reaction, phenomenon, result, or condition to occur or be manifested.
        DUCKINGGGG!!!!!! YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION.

IS.....EPO....A....THRESHOLD...SUBSTANCE!!!!!! LOOK AT YOU ****ING SQUIRMING.
        EPO: Man, your definition is saying pretty much similar. You see, its not just concentration. There are other parameters!!!

BTW - Yes, I was looking at WADA documents .....
        Thank you for still blatantly ducking. I'm gonna compile another list of this shlt. Let's try again.

IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE? Yes or no???
        didn't you add HGH as a threshold substance?
        So, are you ready to answer? Is EPO a threshold substance? Yes or no. The list of ducks is growing!
        Man, even with Spoon you are trying to correct his spelling, .....

Yes, YOU'RE da Zzoup ****!!!
        Shouldn't you be admitting that you are wrong about EPO instead of worrying about my critique of Spoon's spelling?

Let's try this yet again. Is EPO a threshold substance? This requires a simple "yes" or "no." Are you ever going to stop ducking and deflecting so that you can answer this question?
        Remember that he is a DEFLECTOR .... so he will deflect what you say!!! Meaning, he will come back!
        WOWWW. You still going about this deflector thing:

yet you still won't answer my simple question? LMAOOOO

IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE? YES OR NO?

LOOK WHO IS DUCKING and DEFLECTING! LMAOOOO.
        I see 2 of you in that picture! So you do have a twin!

I always called you "OLD" and "NEW" Travestyny!

I answered you already! I provided a definition of what Threshold is .... seems like you did not get it.
        I think you are lying...deflecting...whatever you want to call it.

Comment

The first 3 names that I read were: HanzGruber then El Panda and then I read Shoulder Roll providing a list of names.

So I'm just saying that there is still that possibility. All I did was agree once I read names that I had no idea if they supported Floyd. Actually Zaroku I know leans with Floyd most of the time but I think that he will be fair.
          Did you look into the judges' post history like I recommended you do?

Stop with the conspiracy theory. I told you to look into them and choose to eliminate any one you want. This thing has been more than fair so far. You pretending I'm trying to set you up when I don't know Gruber or Panda are Floyd fans, is ridiculous.

Comment

You always respond? Really?

I think you are lying...deflecting...whatever you want to call it.
            You just never got it was my point. You went to a document that had nothing to do with EPO testing and wanted me to answer a question about that?

I even responded to you with enough information that should have made you back out of your statements but you carried on.

Comment

You just never got it was my point. You went to a document that had nothing to do with EPO testing and wanted me to answer a question about that?

I even responded to you with enough information that should have made you back out of your statements but you carried on.
              So what you guys are argueint are two differnet things? You both can't make a case without establishing what is the premise of what you are fighting about. That alone, Travestyny, can't even get a clue what it is you guys are actually argueing shows how much of a vicoius loop you got yourself into. Stage 1, which is indentifying the issue, still hasnt been established? If so, it only means, Travestyny, is not capable of a debate. The guy just can't argue based on a context he thought you are argueing about, but not really what it is? GTFO of there that's where clowns reside lmao

A merry go round of nothingness... Even here he tries so hard to put up a front he got game. When he obviously been destroyed alomg time ago.

In here, travestyny is my jester. He keeps me entertained, now he's ducking you and Vadrigar, my gatekeeper. I treat him as a jester since at this point, you cant take him seriously. He is all that is wrong in boxing. Fans that wear their eterbal biasness for a boxer. Treat him as such. Afterall, his rep for 9 years never changed. That's how pathetic he is.

Cheers!
              Last edited by Spoon23; 04-03-2017, 01:07 AM.

Comment

You aren't fooling anyone. You said it was a threshold substance. You are clearly wrong. THE WHOLE ****ING POINT IS THAT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EPO...because EPO IS NOT A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE. How can you be so ****** to miss that point?

You are being a coward. The question was clear. Is EPO a threshold substance. To this day you haven't answered. You ****ing ducked it and deflected. You still won't answer. You are actually trying to take some kind of pride in cowardly avoiding and deflecting from my question?

You really are not too bright if you think I can't see through your transparent bullshlt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  So what you guys are argueint are two differnet things? You both can't make a case without establishing what is the premise of what you are fighting about. That alone, Travestyny, can't even get a clue what it is you guys are actually argueing shows how much of a vicoius loop you got yourself into. Stage 1, which is indentifying the issue, still hasnt been established? If so, it only means, Travestyny, is not capable of a debate. The guy just can't argue based on a context he thought you are argueing about, but not really what it is? GTFO of there that's where clowns reside lmao

A merry go round of nothingness... Even here he tries so hard to put up a front he got game. When he obviously been destroyed alomg time ago.

In here, travestyny is my jester. He keeps me entertained, now he's ducking you and Vadrigar, my gatekeeper. I treat him as a jester since at this point, you cant take him seriously. He is all that is wrong in boxing. Fans that wear their eterbal biasness for a boxer. Treat him as such. Afterall, his rep for 9 years never changed. That's how pathetic he is.

Cheers!
                  Stop crying like a bltch. He's gonna take his lumps not only for being a deflector, but also for being a moron and trying to prove a non-threshold substance relies on threshold criteria.

You are right about one thing. He was really ****ing ****** to enter the dome if he thinks he can prove that.

Comment

Stop crying like a bltch. He's gonna take his lumps not only for being a deflector, but also for being a moron and trying to prove a non-threshold substance relies on threshold criteria.

You are right about one thing. He was really ****ing ****** to enter the dome if he thinks he can prove that.
                    Crying? Your the one begging people to mind you lmao, if there isnpne thing Adp02 is guilty about is his too nice to accomodate your kind. Obviously, he thought you are capable of a gentleman's pact, which off course i knew from way before that is impossible in your ******ed world in which you live in. He is only now begginning to see how you took advatange of his trust.

Too many traps laid out in that minefield you created lmao

ShoulderRoll as the presider, Hanzbooger and Elpanda as the council for order are a start of why this Kangaroo court you created is a boobey trap of floyd lickers designed to put ADP02 in the gas chamber lmao

To top it all Zaroku, that ****** who call cheating as a win, and plays with his make believe doll as a true conpanion with Johnny his pet dog to chear him up, is a start of how mentally ******ed your banana court has become. I say, if you really believe in your facts. Reset this nonsense, and be fair with the rules. And for crying out loud, establish your ****in argument if you really want to go through this. Fair game is the name of the game. Exploiting Adp02s honesty and integrity is why your mock court will always be what is a fluke court such as this thread is exposing your hero's fluke win.

Zaroku, part of the jury lmao.. SMDH

Below is a reminder of Zaroku's world LMAO

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I'm gonna get an IV just like Ployd did,
                    Nice! IVs for home use will get you amped up for those special nights! Good for you!

Doll? Dude haven't you forgotten? Your the one who's a collecter of all kinds of dolls. Your newest one was the Psycho Mickey Doll you purchased to play with Johnny. The one with the knife remember? Anyway, I bumped into Alexkid again, he told me you have quite a collection of Japanese silicon Dolls. He was quite impressed with the variety of dolls you were able to purchase in Japan. He even showed me a photo of your friend jamming with you with your J poon dolls. Your jap friend looks like a creepy rapist looking guy though, but seems harmless around your dolls, but I hope he's not really creepy lol anyway, those dolls look like you have your hands full buddy. You should give them equal attention. They might revolt against you and do a chucky if you don't hahaha! Damn you can definitely pound those J poons in anyway you like, 3 some, 4 some, 5 some.. the works! That's one perverted world you created Mr. Quixote, looks like I just saw another peek to the doorway to Flowmoism J world lifestyle experience. Well, whatever makes you happy bro.

Enjoy! HAHAHAHA!

This was you playing. I had to cover your face to respect your privacy. Looks like you've been having fun aye hehe!

[IMG]http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1Nu3aJpXXXXX8XpXXq6xXFXXXI/ZCZ-Japanese-***-doll-with-vagina-for-man-Semi-solid-silicone-lifelike-inflatable-***y-dolls-Full.jpg[/IMG]

While this other friend of yours loves modeling your dolls around. He's a true TBE Floyd fan too, but now a days he's more interested with your dolls and it shows hehehe!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-03-2017, 02:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Crying? Your the one begging people to mind you lmao, if there isnpne thing Adp02 is guilty about is his too nice to accomodate your kind. Obviously, he thought you are capable of a gentleman's pact, which off course i knew from way before that is impossible in your ******ed world in which you live in. He is only now begginning to see how you took advatange of his trust.

Too many traps laid out in that minefield you created lmao

ShoulderRoll as the presider, Hanzbooger and Elpanda as the council for order are a start of why this Kangaroo court you created is a boobey trap of floyd lickers designed to put ADP02 in the gas chamber lmao

To top it all Zaroku, that ****** who call cheating as a win, and plays with his make believe doll as a true conpanion with Johnny his pet dog to chear him up, is a start of how mentally ******ed your banana court has become. I say, if you really believe in your facts. Reset this nonsense, and be fair with the rules. And for crying out loud, establish your ****in argument if you really want to go through this. Fair game is the name of the game. Exploiting Adp02s honesty and integrity is why your mock court will always be what is a fluke court such as this thread is exposing your hero's fluke win.

Zaroku, part of the jury lmao.. SMDH

Below is a reminder of Zaroku's world LMAO

Nice! IVs for home use will get you amped up for those special nights! Good for you!

Doll? Dude haven't you forgotten? Your the one who's a collecter of all kinds of dolls. Your newest one was the Psycho Mickey Doll you purchased to play with Johnny. The one with the knife remember? Anyway, I bumped into Alexkid again, he told me you have quite a collection of Japanese silicon Dolls. He was quite impressed with the variety of dolls you were able to purchase in Japan. He even showed me a photo of your friend jamming with you with your J poon dolls. Your jap friend looks like a creepy rapist looking guy though, but seems harmless around your dolls, but I hope he's not really creepy lol anyway, those dolls look like you have your hands full buddy. You should give them equal attention. They might revolt against you and do a chucky if you don't hahaha! Damn you can definitely pound those J poons in anyway you like, 3 some, 4 some, 5 some.. the works! That's one perverted world you created Mr. Quixote, looks like I just saw another peek to the doorway to Flowmoism J world lifestyle experience. Well, whatever makes you happy bro.

Enjoy! HAHAHAHA!

This was you playing. I had to cover your face to respect your privacy. Looks like you've been having fun aye hehe!

[IMG]http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1Nu3aJpXXXXX8XpXXq6xXFXXXI/ZCZ-Japanese-***-doll-with-vagina-for-man-Semi-solid-silicone-lifelike-inflatable-***y-dolls-Full.jpg[/IMG]

While this other friend of yours loves modeling your dolls around. He's a true TBE Floyd fan too, but now a days he's more interested with your dolls and it shows hehehe!

I ain't reading all of that.

But what I do know, it's him that broke the pact by changing the topic.

Comment

Working...
                      X