Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Lololololol

Wtf is wrong with you?? He is talking about what is reality from within the shadows that you dont see. He is mainly informing of the truth of reality that most people do not see. He is not a white supremist, he is someone who explains why they exist. I don't fivkn support this rich oligarchs controlling the financial system of our nation. That's why I voted for *****. The problem with you is you always end up out of context. Painting a fake canvas about Pac, Precise Presenter, and depict Floyd as an angel lol you my friend is what you call a hypocrit. You are the racist that is destroying this great nation. We are one, Americans. No color or race should devide us. But what you lack in the understanding of politics, you also lack in the nature of a conman. As no sane person will see Floyd's antics as a clean cut victory. There is so much controversy and sketchyness woven in his fake win. Deep inside, you know it even if you deny it till the day you die.

Your comprehension is so weak. The oligarchs owns the world. The white elites, called the shadow government rules the world. Starting from The bankers that started our currency. The Rothchild family. They are worth trillions. They rule the world silently. They even have control and influnce of the media, the past presidents, they are in some ways part of the illuminati who have so much influence and power they have access to the very top of the food chain. And if you did understand him, boxing eversince was a sport oligarchs invest in. They gamble and rigged fights for their pleasure. Boxing in the past are riddled with mobsters, who rigged fights to make sure their man wins. The corruption in boxing has always been big. Run by whites, and to this day, they still do. That is why John McCain if he won the Presidency before, would have fixed boxing as a whole, because boxing is the only sport without an official governingg body to sanction illegal corrupt acts in the aport. Yes, the white elites are the richest people on earth. That is just a fact. There is a brotherhood of free masons, skull and bones that have been there along time ago. Influencing our scoiety. Their vast richness can tap into our political, social aspects. They control the media, the news that they want to feed. Great example is, the fake polls that the mainstream media keep on blasting on air that ***** is trailing. When he actually was winning. ***** is fighting the shadow government, these shadow government want someone yhey can control, and that was Hillary. A puppet like ***** has become. *****, is not one to mess round as yoi can see thy try to paint him in most mainstream media with fake news about to topple him down and get impeached eventually. This is the shadow goverment he was talking about. The recent one was Goerge Soros, a billinare *** from hungary, who helped crash countries economies in the past and is now helping Hillary, in the recent feminiist Rally. He funded that rally. These billionares are trying to influence everything. What he's trying to say is wakeup son. They are their in the shadows.

But off course, I'm just lying again.
    What the actual **** does any of that have to do with his statements? Go respond to my post with the video and the quotations. Let's see what you got from his video.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Are you ******ed? Seriously.

We stated you will answer my question, then I will answer yours.

You never answered my question, which you admit. What part of that don't you understand?
      Sorry but you are not being accurate here. I told you that I responded and for you to do the same. You started to answer but its not that you stopped because of me? You just DEFLECTED and DEFLECTED!

Comment

What the actual **** does any of that have to do with his statements? Go respond to my post with the video and the quotations. Let's see what you got from his video.
        It's called critical thinking. Sorry to say. You have none.

I shouldnt even be talking to you. It's time for you to face the music. My gatekeeper awaits. Or are you ducking again?? You really are a fan of Floyd. You follow him to the T lolololol

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Thanks Spoon for the support.

I read a few of your posts ..... while I do not know if its stacked right now but TRAVESTYNY certainly was headed in that direction with Hanzgruuber and El Panda and the Shoulder Roll providing the list of judges ....

I just hope that there are no Dave Moretti's that will be judging in the Thunderdome. That is, I hope it will be fair.

BTW - Cong**** on over 5000 posts in this thread!

Man that's some Kangaroo court you've got yourself into. That is a commision of Fl0mos wanting to infeltrate a clean system and infect it with Fl0mo virus corrupting your good word my Man lmao

I read a few pages of the thread, Travesty even saying this is not a floyd Pac topic since it was epo you were talking about, but that is from the very start a false pretense, since it is connected to floyd and Pac. Meaning, if he wins, floyd's win is cleared up, if he loses, floyd's win will be tainted amongst the jury and judges and on lookers in that kangaroo court. The thing is, will Floyd divl lickers allow him to lose? Off course not Adp02, that is mock court infested with Floyd lickers. In short a banana republic, carefully designed to deny your arguments.

You should have stayed here my friend. This is the teal thunderdome. 5000 posts, 500 pages, 167,000 says that this issue has no closure. You lnow and I know to damn well, Pac has an argument for winning this fight, sadly, Flpyd is too ***** to take the challenge, and would rather fight a non boxer lol

Anyway, I suggest you gtfo of that kangaroo court. You're surrounded by floyd jizz guzzlers. You'll be trapped in Fll0mo wonderland in their lol

Comment

Sorry but you are not being accurate here. I told you that I responded and for you to do the same. You started to answer but its not that you stopped because of me? You just DEFLECTED and DEFLECTED!
            Bullshlt. I told you the info you gave me wasn't enough for an accurate answer.

You, on the other hand, claimed you would answer my question in the dome, then when you got there, you said it was never about that.

Great answer.

You showed who the real deflector is. It was never about the original question that I asked you a zillion times? Lol. Coward.
            Last edited by travestyny; 04-02-2017, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Man that's some Kangaroo court you've got yourself into. That is a commision of Fl0mos wanting to infeltrate a clean system and infect it with Fl0mo virus corrupting your good word my Man lmao

I read a few pages of the thread, Travesty even saying this is not a floyd Pac topic since it was epo you were talking about, but that is from the very start a false pretense, since it is connected to floyd and Pac. Meaning, if he wins, floyd's win is cleared up, if he loses, floyd's win will be tainted amongst the jury and judges and on lookers in that kangaroo court. The thing is, will Floyd divl lickers allow him to lose? Off course not Adp02, that is mock court infested with Floyd lickers. In short a banana republic, carefully designed to deny your arguments.

You should have stayed here my friend. This is the teal thunderdome. 5000 posts, 500 pages, 167,000 says that this issue has no closure. You lnow and I know to damn well, Pac has an argument for winning this fight, sadly, Flpyd is too ***** to take the challenge, and would rather fight a non boxer lol

Anyway, I suggest you gtfo of that kangaroo court. You're surrounded by floyd jizz guzzlers. You'll be trapped in Fll0mo wonderland in their lol
              Thanks Spoon. You may be very well right with this one. I know that it surely started looking out that way. Lets just see how it rolls now that I'm there. As you just said, it may be a lose, lose type situation.

Comment

It's called critical thinking. Sorry to say. You have none.

I shouldnt even be talking to you. It's time for you to face the music. My gatekeeper awaits. Or are you ducking again?? You really are a fan of Floyd. You follow him to the T lolololol
                So now you are ducking his White Supremacy video? Lol

Yup, I thought so. Your author was further exposed.

Comment

Bullshlt. I told you the info you gave me wasn't enough for an accurate answer.

You, on the other hand, claimed you would answer my question in the dome, then when you got there, you said it was never about that.

Great answer.
                  Correction.
                  YOU made it out to be that. I never said that it had anything to do with that document that YOU read and pointed out to me.

Like usual, I will be eventually responding but you will keep on DEFLECTING!!! So, perhaps I need to start rethinking about all this!

Comment

Thanks Spoon. You may be very well right with this one. I know that it surely started looking out that way. Lets just see how it rolls now that I'm there. As you just said, it may be a lose, lose type situation.
                    Sure, plant the seed for corruption just in case you lose. I have proof that I asked YOU to choose the judges. I even encouraged you to use the PAC fans.

I even allowed you to deflect to a different topic. What the **** do you have to complain about?

Comment

Correction.
                      YOU made it out to be that. I never said that it had anything to do with that document that YOU read and pointed out to me.

Like usual, I will be eventually responding but you will keep on DEFLECTING!!! So, perhaps I need to start rethinking about all this!
                      So what you're saying is that you refused to answer the question I asked you, but pretended you would answer it in the dome.

Cowardly, no?

Comment

Working...
                      X