No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Lol since you cant dispute the thread videos. And he loves exposing Floyd. You go on a white supremist mind set to debunk he's work. When the author of the video is black?? Lmao
    Oh really. Presenting...Precise Presenter!

Now....is he black? Where did you get this information that he is black? What made you say that? Was it to try to pull the wool over our eyes? LMAOOOOO

How many times do you get owned and exposed by me? This is fun. Let's keep it going!

Comment

• *Hello darkness my old friend*

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
      Six videos travestyny has yet to debunk:

1. A portent of things to come.
      2. Let the ass whopping commence
      3. Pacquiao takes the middle rounds
      4. Floyd cannot adjust.
      5. Championship rounds 50/50
      6. Why pacquiao beat mayweather 60fps

Get to work chump.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Oh really. Presenting...Precise Presenter!

Now....is he black? Where did you get this information that he is black? What made you say that? Was it to try to pull the wool over our eyes? LMAOOOOO

How many times do you get owned and exposed by me? This is fun. Let's keep it going!
        Black is a state of mind. He's mind is black, white, red, orange, any colpr you want. We have one blood that makes as 1, and that is red. I'm just exposing you for the racist thinking that you are. Just becaise he's white, he already hates black is why ignorance eats up our society. You are an example of what is wrong with boxing. When a guy doesnt think highly of a black fighter he is already labeled as white to your kind. You are a racist mofo!
        Last edited by Spoon23; 04-02-2017, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Black is a state of mind. He's mind is black, white, red, orange, any colpr you want. We have one blood that makes as 1, and that is red. I'm just exposing you for the racist thinling that yoi are. Just becaise he'a white, he hates black is why ignorance eats up our society. You are an example of what is wrong with boxing. When a guy doesnt think highly of a black fighter his white. You are a racist mofo!
          Why did you say he was black? What agenda were you going for?

Did he or did he not say Whites are superior? Did he say that? Yes or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Why did you say he was black? What agenda were you going for?

Did he or did he not say Whites are superior? Did he say that? Yes or no?
            You paint him as a racist. When he is obviously not. He says there are white supremist governing the boxing world, but it doesnt mean he is. He is merely a messenger of truth, exposing those that control boxing are the rich whites. If you truly get him, he is speaking out of what is wrong in boxing. Why it is controlled by this white elites. It is reality, people like Bob Arum are connected with the rich whites that invest in boxing. Is it a bad thing? It depends how you see it. To me, it's just how it is. A lot of whites just know how to do business in boxing, Mafia, gangsters have always been in boxing since it's infancy days. Mobs are deeply rooted in boxing, especially rigging fights, And besides, to paint him as a white supremist only shows how narrow minded you are. He is speaking out about what boxing is now, but if you truly understand what he says, boxing has no color. It transends all ethnic backgrounds. As all sports should not be tainted with racism. You bringing up racism to a man talking about it, and judging him for that is you not being able to comprehend the truth he speaks off, and why boxing is in this day and age what it is today. That is why you are again exposed as a man who falsely paints someone for your own filthy perverted agenda. Racism does not belong in boxing bud. What he is explaining is the role that white men protray in boxing is truth. Describing how it is, does not make him a racist, what he is, is a smart rational man explaining what boxing is today.

You on the other hand is again reaching to paint a false narrative about him. Like CNN is accustomed to fake news. You are the kind that will destroy anyone for your own selfish agenda. That's how pathetic you have become.

Now will you step up and stop delecting and face my gate keeper. You've been stalling and deflecting far too long. You smell like a VAGINA at this point. Better yet, Just end it and raise your white flag. Like the defeated man that you are. By doing so you will earn my respect. You've got nothing left Travestyny. Time to fold. No worries, I won't rub it in.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 04-02-2017, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Since you ducked my initial challenge I'm going to make you pay. The heat gets turned up now. Here is a playlist that re scores the entire fight in slow motion:

https://youtu.be/IS8TDOL81ts?list=PL...vt3K5I4Qmzf7GU

In addition to my previous challenge, debunk it. So here is my updated challenge:

18 videos travestyny has yet to debunk:

1. A portent of things to come.
              2. Let the ass whopping commence
              3. Pacquiao takes the middle rounds
              4. Floyd cannot adjust.
              5. Championship rounds 50/50
              6. Why pacquiao beat mayweather 60fps
              7. Pacquiao vs Mayweather Rescoring at Slowmo playlist (12 videos)

Get to work chump.

Comment

• Why did you say Precise Presenter was black, Spoon?

Is this the type of fact checking we can expect from you, or are these the outright lies we can expect from you? Which is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                  *Hello darkness my old friend*
                  Travestyny is now into racist drivel to divert the topic to what really matters, not the politics, but what this thread is about, which is first and foremost boxing.

The guy is so shook. He wants to duck you.

I got used to destryong him. He's a rodent that borrows in from time to time, and goes back up when he finds a bit of courage to man up, but as you can see his flip flopping ways is well documented in here. Right now, you are his boogeyman.

Say Boo! He'll scoot off like his life is in jeopardy. He's that shook to you.

The guy really has nothing left to offer. He's like a gum stuck in your shoe. It's a bother, but you can still walk, but that gum is about to come off. Just keep on exposing this ducker and that filthy gum will disappear for good or he'll just revert back to being a full time clown for my thread's sideshow act. Anyway, keep on doing what you do best. I enjoy the carnage that you do.

Cheers!
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 04-02-2017, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Why did you say Precise Presenter was black, Spoon?

Is this the type of fact checking we can expect from you, or are these the outright lies we can expect from you? Which is it?
                    I just explained it look up.

Racism does not belong in any sport. Especially boxing. I brought it up since he is not a man of color. He is Black, white, yellow, orange.. In short, he is one of us. Human that bleeds red blood. But off course, you won't get that too.. It's too deep for you to understand. I bated him, to see if he'll push more and question me about it and press ob his narrative that Precise presenter is a racist. And as ive explained, if you truly know boxing. Boxing has been a corrupt sport run by mobsters along time ago.. To this day, the white elites are the ones who have the bengamins to fund boxing. It is just how boxing is, it is not racism, but corruption run by these white rich pricks. The truth.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 04-02-2017, 11:04 AM.

Comment

I just explained it look up.

Racism does not belong in any sport. Especially boxing. I brought it up since he is not a man of color. He is Black, white, yellow, orange.. In short, he is one of us. Human that bleeds red blood. But off course, you won't get that too.. It's too deep for you to understand. I bated him, to see if he'll push more and question me about it and press ob his narrative that Precise presenter is a racist. And as ive explained, if you truly know boxing. Boxing has been a corrupt sport run by mobsters along time ago.. To this day, the white elites are the ones who have the bengamins to fund boxing. It is just how boxing is, it is not racism, but corruption run by these white rich pricks. The truth.
                      Don't try to spin it now.

TravestyNY called the guy out for being racist and presented several of his video titles to prove the point.

Then you said that he couldn't be a white supremacist because he was black. Which turns out to not be true.

It would seem like you've been caught in yet another inaccuracy.

Comment

Working...
                      X