Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spoon23, i didnt want to have to do this again.

Comment

• wheres TYRONE??

After pac-roid wins he starts thinking about how he is going to **** spoon23 when he gets home......

Only to find out that when he arrives home, spoon23 breaks the story which breaks pac-roids heart. Spoon23 is leaving pac-roid for another **** who is named PAC-BOY.

Upon leaving, spoon23 is a happy man, he cant get PAC-BOY off of his mind, he is thinking of him so BADLY that he has to make a pit stop in an alley way and relieve himself.

Spoon23 the second he thinks of pac-boy

Afterwards, Spoon23 is upset that he is going to arrive to PAC-BOYS house with an empty ball sack: however, PAC-BOY doesnt mind an empty ballsack because that just means he can blow spoon23 for much longer. Spoon23 becomes a happy man once again.

and they lived happily ever after, two little ****s making up false lies and delusional compubox over some pink champagne and chocolate covered strawberries.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
        182?? why do you keep posting that? is that howmany times you have blown pac?
        HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

182 is the amount of time Travolta rear ended your life hahahaha!!

182 yo!

BAMBAM, doesn't even know how big of a hole his anus has been breached hahaha!!

Bambam can't get back from this.. too much negative exposure. bwahahahaha!!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:

Comment

• Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
          i have to give you credit. You are getting ****d on this thread but yet you still hang in there lol
          Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
          how do i get ****d?.
          Bambam, don't dwell in the past. What you don't know won't hurt you. Go to your happy place. Go visit Travolta... He knows what to do hahahaha!

Bambam is a victim of ****. Like most **** victims they tend to block horrid past events to keep themselves safe so her kind can move forward in life. Bambam knows that too well. That is why she is still indenial. What she doesn't realize she's been gang ******, abused, molested the works in here hahaha! Her trick for surviving? Her mantra to keep her sanity in check is she repeats all her lies over and over until it becomes real in her head. Only then will she accept her bullshyit lies hahahaha!

Comment

spoon23, i didnt want to have to do this again.
            Desperation thy name is BAMBAM182. When the going gets rough it's time for him to be queer and spam the thread lol ****n' ****** hahaha!

Don't tell me I didn't warn you.

If you get a perma ban, don't blame it on me. This kind of shyit your doing doesn't belong in a forum. For your sake I hope the mods don't spot you with your lame comeback spams. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Desperation thy name is BAMBAM182. When the going gets rough it's time for him to be queer and spam the thread lol ****n' ****** hahaha!

Don't tell me I didn't warn you.

If you get a perma ban, don't blame it on me. This kind of shyit your doing doesn't belong in a forum. For your sake I hope the mods don't spot you with your lame comeback spams. Good luck.
              you want the mods to ban me, your tired of me schooling you and your fake compubox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                lol now that Travestyny is exposed for doing the lamest thing a poster can do in a forum by ducking someone by putting you in ignore, is a mortal sin in any forum, a disgraceful action of cowardice that is looked down upon by posters everywhere, it truly shows another side of his arsenal of queerness exposed anew for everyone to see, such as a flip flopper will always be a flip flopper through and through..

Since, you called him out and I caught him blocking you, and now he's in hiding again only shows how queer this Fl0mo tard is hahaha!

Such Flip Floppers are definitely a rare breed. I never knew their are posters in here who are designed to duck. That's pure pussay move. The lamest of lame lol

The more I think about it, the more it just fits like a glove. TravestyNY and Flip FLops are one and the same hahahah!!

Awww, how cute. You asking him to wear the pink slippers with you? lol..

Sorry, your boy wasn't cutting it. He asked for me to dispute the video. I did already, as you know....he said he didn't want still images. As if he couldn't look to the video.

Well then I sent him a video...he said he doesn't want videos. LMAO.

Then told him we can hash it out in front of unbiased judges in the Dome...he didn't want that. LMAO

So that ended it right there. He obviously was a waste of time. Didn't want anything and just kept ducking. So...what's the point.

You at least pretended you wanted someone to attempt to trash your videos. You only ducked me after I did trash your videos. LMAOO.

Did you fish up any old polls today to send to me and pretend they are still ongoing now? BAHAHAHAHAH!

Comment

you want the mods to ban me, your tired of me schooling you and your fake compubox.
                  lol the only one who got butt ****d in here is you.

Who got schooled again??

lmao

What's your name again?

Oh right it's BAMBAM HAHAHAHAHA!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 04-01-2017, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Awww, how cute. You asking him to wear the pink slippers with you? lol..

Sorry, your boy wasn't cutting it. He asked for me to dispute the video. I did already, as you know....he said he didn't want still images. As if he couldn't look to the video.

Well then I sent him a video...he said he doesn't want videos. LMAO.

Then told him we can hash it out in front of unbiased judges in the Dome...he didn't want that. LMAO

lolololololololol

So that ended it right there. He obviously was a waste of time. Didn't want anything and just kept ducking. So...what's the point.

You at least pretended you wanted someone to attempt to trash your videos. You only ducked me after I did trash your vides. LMAOO.

Did you fish up any old polls today to send to me and pretend they are still ongoing now? BAHAHAHAHAH!
                    Stop ducking my Gate keeper you pussay.

Unless you are folding. You still have a job to do. get to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by spoon23 View Post
                      a constant reminder why floyd will be taking on a non boxer when there is a big majority who is clamoring for a rematch
                      http://www.doghouseboxing.com/benz/benz-092013.htm

in a recent poll conducted by espn's sports nation, boxing fans were asked to vote on who they feel should be floyd 'money' mayweather jr's next foe? With nearly 40,000 votes tabulated thus far (the polling is still ongoing) a whopping 58% (really should come as no surprise) want mayweather jr. To face off against none other than the 'pacman', manny pacquiao.

The next highest name on the list is danny garcia, and he pulled in 18% of the votes followed by adrien broner with 12%.

Amir khan edged out of the last spot with 7% of the votes just coming in ahead of miguel cotto with 5%.

58% of the votes from a calculated 39,782 cast votes is a lot and speaks volumes that even to this day a majority of fans truly believe there is unfinished business between floyd mayweather jr. And manny pacquiao.

And let's face it... If mayweather vs. Saul 'canelo' alvarez has become the highest grossing ppv to this date (as the showtime press release sent out yesterday indicated it had)... I imagine pacquiao vs. Mayweather can and would surpass #theone in terms of ppv sales.

So fans, if you still want mayweather vs. Pacquiao, keep your voices heard... And at 58%, there is a lot of you.

lmaooooo. This idiot thought this was from 2017!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X