Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what will you do if they rematch and pac gets whooped again?? cry for another few years?

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      what will you do if they rematch and pac gets whooped again?? cry for another few years?
      lolololololol

That's funny the only one that got whooped in that fight is the guy who has his father calling him out for fighting like a pussay lmao

Floyd senior saying to his son his losing. You are losing son!

@ around 1:38 - You fight like your scared man!

@ around 2:05 - Floyd Mayweather losing man?!

@ 2:20 Floyd jr to Floyd Snr.: no matter what I love you.. (ready to lose)

Floyd senior father knows best says:

His dad even believes he lost. And he's right! When all that money and belts are on the line. You have to ****ing FIGHT! It ain't about pot shotting wit punk ass jabs.

Even with this weak jabs still Pac got to him.

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        lolololololol

That's funny the only one that got whooped in that fight is the guy who has his father calling him out for fighting like a pussay lmao

Floyd senior saying to his son his losing. You are losing son!

Floyd senior father knows best says:

His dad even believes he lost. And he's right! When all that money and belts are on the line. You have to ****ing FIGHT! It ain't about pot shotting wit punk ass jabs.

Even with this weak jabs still Pac got to him.

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

How cowardly do you have to be to keep lying about this.

Mayweather: I'm losing????

Sr.: NO, I'M NOT SAYING YOU ARE LOSING.

Do I need to post the video of this again? Stop being a coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          How cowardly do you have to be to keep lying about this.

Mayweather: I'm losing????

Sr.: NO, I'M NOT SAYING YOU ARE LOSING.

Do I need to post the video of this again? Stop being a coward.
          Lolololol

Here's the actual words Floyd Senior said. Same banana. He thinks his son is a vagina lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-29-2017, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Lolololol

Here's the actual words Floyd Senior said. Same banana. He thinks his son is a vagina lol

Does he say he is losing? You're being a coward.

Comment

Does he say he is losing? You're being a coward.

Lololol

Everything is literal to you.

Read the context. Obviously his father saw him as a son fighting scared or are you too blind to get that?

After the fight, 'no matter what I love you' meaning even if You lose son I still love you. That's not a confident father who believes his son will win.

'You fight like your scared?' - does that mean Floyd senior thinks his son is fighting bravely? Or much like a pussay? I say yhe later. Obvously lmao

Oh, why are you still in here? I thought you already beleived what you want to believe that you think You want me to believe is That I already agreed with you. Why are still here?? You can go now.

Bye! Bye!
              Last edited by Spoon23; 03-29-2017, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Lololol

Everything is literal to you.

Read the context. Obviously his father saw him as a son fighting scared or are you too blind to get that?

After the fight, 'no matter what I love you' meaning even if You lose son I still love you. That's not a confident father who believes his son will win.

Oh, why are you still in here? I thought you already beleived what you want to believe that you think You want me to believe is That I already agreed with you. Why are still here?? You can go now.

Bye! Bye!
                Oh, so what you mean is that when he is asked if he thinks Floyd is losing, and he says NO, I shouldn't take that literally?

Lol. Aren't you ashamed of yourself yet?

Comment

Oh, so what you mean is that when he is asked if he thinks Floyd is losing, and he says NO, I shouldn't take that literally?

Lol. Aren't you ashamed of yourself yet?

'You fight like your scared man!' - does that mean Floyd senior thinks his son is fighting bravely? Or much like a pussay? I say the later. Obvously lmao

Unless you're TravestyNY you wont get that. SMDH

Comment

'You fight like your scared man!' - does that mean Floyd senior thinks his son is fighting bravely? Or much like a pussay? I say the later. Obvously lmao

Unless you're TravestyNY you wont get that. SMDH
                    If he said he's fighting like he's scared, I believe he means he is fighting like he's scared.

Question is why are you trying to pretend he is saying Floyd was losing the fight when that is clearly not the case. Stop being a coward.

Comment

If he said he's fighting like he's scared, I believe he means he is fighting like he's scared.

Question is why are you trying to pretend he is saying Floyd was losing the fight when that is clearly not the case. Stop being a coward.
                      Floyd snr: Floyd Mayweather losing man??

What does that tell you?

That's indirectly stating the obvious that he thinks his son is losing Duh..

Why are you still here??

Comment

Working...
                      X