Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    lololololol

I'm not talking to you. That was addressed to Aboutfuvkntime jeez luis!

Anyway, what you said is lawyer jibber jabber. If he really is clean, it would have been easy for Pacquaio to tell his Doctor to give the MRI about it to clear the air and fix his damaged reputation which until today is still damaged. Imagine this, to put in perspective, Pac has Doctors come out and explain his injury and yet wouldn't go the extra mile to give the MRI. See the idiocy there? Anyway, to close, Pac's Doctor came out and talked about Pac's injury. While he didn't provide conclusive proof. Simple. Who's hiding here??

Case closed.

Fixed if for ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      WHEN YOU'RE CAUGHT TRYING TO GIVE A TORADOL SHOT AND THE COMMISSION SAYS PROVE THE INJURY....DOES THE DOCTOR THEN SAY....OH...ACTUALLY, THE SHOT ISN'T NEEDED?

LMAOOOO!

Two NSAC doctors also examined him the day of:

“I found out about the issue just after 6 (p.m.),” he said. “They never filed any legal paperwork with the commission prior to the fight that he was hurt. We had Dr. (Timothy) Trainor and Dr. (James) Game check him out, and it was an easy decision on our part.”

Any more excuses??? lol
      Oh wow they came out with no explanation unlike Pac's Doctor detailed explanation.

Regarding the Tarodol, Pac didn't get that legal Tarodol shot remember? Key word LEGAL. Firstly he didn't use it, second it's legal if he was able to use it, third it's not the same injecting masking agents to hide PEDS for crying out loud. Pls stop. You are all over the place. As I've said, You have no credibility to go on.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-14-2017, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Fixed if for ya.
        A simple explanation from a Doctor on why he diagnosed Floyd for SEVERE DEHYDRATION would have helped, but to this day they have none. The only thing logical about this is if they did explain it, they'll get caught lying about it and might get disbarred and lose their medical license for lying, hence, they didn't say why because they will get caught lying lol

Unlike, this dude, who explained thoroughly what happened to Manny.

It's over bud. Pls stop. For God sake Stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-14-2017, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by spoon23 View Post
          a simple explanation from a doctor on why he diagnosed floyd for severe dehydration would have helped, but to this day they have none. The only thing logical about this is if they did explain it, they'll get caught lying about it and might get disbarred and lose their medical license for lying, hence, they didn't say why because they will get caught lying lol

unlike, this dude, who explained thoroughly what happened to manny.

It's over bud. Pls stop. For god sake stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

did he explain why he tried to give toradol for a non-injury in the dressing room? Lmaoooo

and no, getting a shot of toradol when there is no proof of injury is not allowed.

Talk about embarrassing yourself.

1. You begged men to play dress up with you
          2. You admit your videos are ****
          3. you are still out of your league, son. Everyone laughs at you. Seek help.

Comment

did he explain why he tried to give toradol for a non-injury in the dressing room? Lmaoooo
            lolololololol

I'll give you a bonus. It's immaterial. Toradol is LEGAL and Pac didn't use it so there is no nectar to squeeze of here bud. You are shooting blanks again lmao

Dude, seriously, stop it. You sound ridiculous. Check your rep for reference on how much of a clown you are in NSB hahaha!

#RED SINCE 2008 / 9 years RED LOLOLOLOL
            #credibility = zero

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-14-2017, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Considerthis, this is my thread. Your the one who has posted in my thread countless of times. That makes you a troll, trolling me around in my thread lmao

You guys are so deluded. Might as well say how you probably don't know which vagina you came from hahaha!

Think of me as a curator for boxing history's biggest sham fight. Someone has to chronicle it, that's why I'm here, hence the title of the page. "Chronicles of the biggest heist in History."

This Heist is a part of history. I'm just here to exposed it for interested boxing fans, but to your kind, crying over it. I have no cure for that. I'm sorry if you feel affected by the truth, It's life bro. Truth will always come out. Sorry for exposing Floyd, but someone has to do it. Don't be crying now. Run along hahaha!
              Again, trying to fly under the radar...pathetic. what's the matter, you can only hande a couple people ridiculing you at one time? Or am i hitting too close to home? You don't want to discuss your mental issues? Ok...I'll leave you alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Again, trying to fly under the radar...pathetic. what's the matter, you can only hande a couple people ridiculing you at one time? Or am i hitting too close to home? You don't want to discuss your mental issues? Ok...I'll leave you alone.
                hahaha!

Funny guy!

Sorry for exposing Floyd. I really am. It's not my fault your crazy over a fraud.

I just told you, you can troll all you want, but don't think I don't know you are hurting inside, but I will make sure it will only be our little secret. Promise.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-14-2017, 10:05 PM.

Comment

lolololololol

I'll give you a bonus. It's immaterial. Toradol is LEGAL and Pac didn't use it so there is no nectar to squeeze of here bud. You are shooting blanks again lmao

Dude, seriously, stop it. You sound ridiculous. Check your rep for reference on how much of a clown you are in NSB hahaha!

#RED SINCE 2008 / 9 years RED LOLOLOLOL
                  #credibility = zero

1. It's legal with PROOF of an injury.
                  2. He didn't use it because he got CAUGHT and STOPPED.

Kinda like Hauser said Mayweather got caught with an IV. But HAUSER had to admit he was wrong. LMAOOOO.

You're nothing but my punching bag. You don't even put up a fight. I feel sorry for beating up on a ******.

Comment

hahaha!

Funny guy!

Sorry for exposing Floyd. I really am. It's not my fault your crazy over a fraud.

I just told you, you can troll all you want, but don't think I don't know you are hurting inside, but I will make sure it will only be our little secret. Promise.

You'd know buddy...your entire existence on this forum epitomizes the trem hurting inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      You'd know buddy...your entire existence on this forum epitomizes the trem hurting inside.
                      Yet you are still here trolling my thread hahaha!!

The fact you flowmos are all in here trying your best to defend froid roid speaks for itself. I've put you all in one basket. Best of all you can't get out of it since your boyfriend Floyd is in the hot seat hahaha!

Poor kid. I'm so sorry, but truth has to come out eventually. I'm just one to like exposing a fraud. boxing fans are entitled to know the truth.

I didn't just hit a small nerve in your kind kid. I hit the sciatic nerve hahaha!!

The fact that you Floyd worshipers are in here only means I'm doing something right to piss you guys off hahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-14-2017, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X