Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    nah..... following surgery for a rotator cuff injury, you would need rehab

Pac did no rehab, just salt-water healing

humble lil Pac, should have been more humble..... because what fk'd Manny up was inventing that injury to justify the loss

which is why he lied on the form, got sued, etc
    Since we are on a subject in not believing in Pac having a surgery even if a well known Surgeon has come out on record, but still you don't believe him.

Now let's turn the table to Floyd's IV situation.

What's your take on Floyd not having a Doctor to speak up about his supposed dehydration. He claims to be diagnosed by a medical staff for dehydration, but not one physician has come out to back him up. Do you believe Floyd? Even without any Physician to back his claim. Simple question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      lol I gave you proof and you go back to other people's opinion. Great job kid. You got one error in the video and you think you got all bases covered lolol

Naah.. that's what you want to see, You can't prove jack shyit.

16 punch connects by Pac is far superior than 9 punch connects floyd landed. Pac won that round and you know it.

Here's a heatwave showing how Pac was chasing a chicken from pillar to post the whole uneventful night when Floyd decided to run all over the place lol

Here's an in depth view of who was the ring general that night. We all know the one in the center of the ring for most of the rounds is the ring general. Ring general is the 2nd most important scoring criteria used by judges if the judge can't figure who connected more. They go to who was in control of the center. Let's see the heat Map who was more in the center.

You can see the yellow ball is always chasing the blue ball and the yellow ball is always trying to chase the coward blue ball. Is the blue ball scared of the yellow ball? It looks to me that the blue ball dont have any balls to chase the yellow ball. Somebody was doing a whole lot of running... enjoy!

slow motion...heatwaves...lmfao 2 years later?? whats next matrix form?

Comment

Considerthis is such an emotional creature hahaha!

Dude, I've said it in the first few pages of this thread, if you can't take the heat gtfo of the kitchen. Simple really. The thing is you are still in here means your so damn affected about this thread. I can't help you with that. I really can't. I'm sorry. As I've said to Zaroku, this thread is for others to see, and not for those who have seen it already, as you have as well been here a thousand times lol

This is for others to see and draw their own conclusion to the biggest money making scam in boxing history. As you have probably noticed this thread is still sizzling to a tune of 144,000 viewers who want to know the truth of the biggest sports heist in history. I am merely memorializing this fight for the actual truth that happened behind the scenes. While my constant battles with Flowmos in here as I shut them up with truths as I put them in there place is the icing in the cake. I enjoy that part even more hehehe!

So, as I've said, if you had enough of me exposing your hero Floyd, all you have to do is don't come in here. Simple.
        Nice attampt at dodging by not quoting my post. cmon man...your a troll, aren't trolls supposed to like getting a reaction? Don't you like talking about how socially awkward you are? Don't try to make excuses that it's about floyd or this particular thread topic...it happens to you in every interaction you have. It's one of 2 things...either you're a completely lame troll who's still trying to troll a 2 year old topic...or you're totally ***t up. Either way you seem to lack the capacity to move on. So which one is it? Cmon...reveal to us the inner workings of your pea sized brain.

Comment

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship Dashon Johnson confirmed through his official Facebook account that Pacquiao hurt his right shoulder two weeks ago, which flared up during the third round of the fight on Saturday.

We were asked not to mention anything to anyone but yes Manny got hurt during this camp with his right shoulder and it was messed up pretty bad," Johnson said on Facebook. "So bad his sparring partners including myself were asked to go home a few weeks out before the actual fight"
          Bull****. He "tweeked" his shoulder not 2 weeks before the fight, but on April 4th. His doctor treated it and said he was ready to roll.

On April 4, Pacquiao suffered a twisted right shoulder when he and a sparring partner tangled while each threw overhand rights.
          http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...504-story.html
          This is what his doctor said:
          “Manny was having shoulder pain during his training period. This was several weeks before the fight…it was essentially an aggravation of an old injury. This is pretty standard for fighters, and there is no such thing as pristine tissue in high level athletes. We treated the aggravation (with permission from U.S. Anti-Doping Agency) and he was back to his normal strength going into the fight.
          https://ryortho.com/breaking/neal-el...n-in-6-months/
          Does "pretty standard" sound like "messed up pretty bad?" LMAOOOOOO!

Sparring Partners were still present during Pac's camp after this injury. Here is a sparring partner being interviewed at a morning run after Pacquiao tweeked his shoulder:

We also know on April 9th his hands were wrapped and he was waiting to spar, before USADA came and they decided to forego sparring instead. Look for yourself:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Doctor explains

ESPN Doctor's analysis of how Pac had to endure the pain of that partial thickness rotator cuff tare.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=espn:12849868

Pac fought through pain and gave all he can handle with just one healthy arm against a roided up Froid and still in the eyes of many did win.

LEGENDARY

[B]Pac's surgeon came out to show proof of his injury. It's that simple.

Pac's doctor comes out to prove he was injured. - flowmo logic, that ain't true!
          Oh, the same doctor that was in the dressing room trying to shoot Pacquaio up with Toradol after saying he suffered an injury that was "pretty standard" and was treated so that he was BACK TO FULL STRENGTH BEFORE THE FIGHT????

IT WAS DR. NEAL ELATTRACHE WHO WAS STOPPED FROM GIVING THE SHOT IN THE DRESSING ROOM. WHAT WAS HE TRYING TO GIVE A SHOT OF TORADOL FOR IF MANNY WAS BACK TO FULL STRENGTH????

Proof that it was ElAttrach in the dressing room:
          @1hr 17 minutes
          http://theforwardpodcast.libsyn.com/bob-arum

The good Dr. Neal also said Pac didn't need the shots:

NSAC said:
          "We interviewed the physicians representing Manny, and they advised us his health and safety would not be at risk if he fought without the injection."
          http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiaos...ne-july--90674

NSAC themselves had 2 doctors examine him, and found no injury.

THEN WE KNOW HOW "REHAB" WENT:

SO NO INJURY DIRECTLY BEFORE THE FIGHT, NO INJURY NOTICED DURING THE FIGHT, AND NO SIGN OF REHAB FOR A FULLY TORN ROTATOR CUFF INJURY AFTER THE FIGHT.

LMAOOOO!

Thanks for the laughs, chump!
          Last edited by travestyny; 03-14-2017, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Considerthis, this is my thread. Your the one who has posted in my thread countless of times. That makes you a troll, trolling me around in my thread lmao

You guys are so deluded. Might as well say how you probably don't know which vagina you came from hahaha!

Think of me as a curator for boxing history's biggest sham fight. Someone has to chronicle it, that's why I'm here, hence the title of the page. "Chronicles of the biggest heist in History."

This Heist is a part of history. I'm just here to exposed it for interested boxing fans, but to your kind, crying over it, I have no cure for that. I'm sorry if you feel affected by the truth, It's life bro. Truth will always come out. Sorry for exposing Floyd, but someone has to do it. Don't be crying now. Run along hahaha!
            Last edited by Spoon23; 03-15-2017, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              nah..... following surgery for a rotator cuff injury, you would need rehab

Pac did no rehab, just salt-water healing

humble lil Pac, should have been more humble..... because what fk'd Manny up was inventing that injury to justify the loss

which is why he lied on the form, got sued, etc
              This my second repost, since you seem to have ran off to duck this question hahaha! Run boy! Run! It's about fuvkn' time you run for your safety hahaha!

Since we are on a subject in not believing in Pac having a surgery even if a well known Surgeon has come out on record, but still you don't believe him.

Now let's turn the table to Floyd's IV situation.

What's your take on Floyd not having a Doctor to speak up about his supposed dehydration? He claims to be diagnosed by a medical staff for dehydration, but not one physician has come out to back him up. Do you believe Floyd? Even without any Physician to back his claim. Simple question.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Bull****. He "tweeked" his shoulder not 2 weeks before the fight, but on April 4th. His doctor treated it and said he was ready to roll.

This is what his doctor said:

Does "pretty standard" sound like "messed up pretty bad?" LMAOOOOOO!

Sparring Partners were still present during Pac's camp after this injury. Here is a sparring partner being interviewed at a morning run after Pacquiao tweeked his shoulder:

We also know on April 9th his hands were wrapped and he was waiting to spar, before USADA came and they decided to forego sparring instead. Look for yourself:

Oh, the same doctor that was in the dressing room trying to shoot Pacquaio up with Toradol after saying he suffered an injury that was "pretty standard" and was treated so that he was BACK TO FULL STRENGTH BEFORE THE FIGHT????

IT WAS DR. NEAL ELATTRACHE WHO WAS STOPPED FROM GIVING THE SHOT IN THE DRESSING ROOM. WHAT WAS HE TRYING TO GIVE A SHOT OF TORADOL FOR IF MANNY WAS BACK TO FULL STRENGTH????

Proof that it was ElAttrach in the dressing room:
                @1hr 17 minutes
                http://theforwardpodcast.libsyn.com/bob-arum

The good Dr. Neal also said Pac didn't need the shots:

NSAC said:
                "We interviewed the physicians representing Manny, and they advised us his health and safety would not be at risk if he fought without the injection."
                http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiaos...ne-july--90674

NSAC themselves had 2 doctors examine him, and found no injury.

THEN WE KNOW HOW "REHAB" WENT:

SO NO INJURY DIRECTLY BEFORE THE FIGHT, NO INJURY NOTICED DURING THE FIGHT, AND NO SIGN OF REHAB FOR A FULLY TORN ROTATOR CUFF INJURY AFTER THE FIGHT.

LMAOOOO!

Thanks for the laughs, chump!
                Travestyny, haven't you got the memo yet?

I gave you a chance to have a clean slate to save your integrity. Since you didn't wear the pink flip flops, you have no position to debate around here. At this point your like a broken pencil. It's Pointless to debate to you. You have no integrity left. I'm sorry. You couldn't own up to your failures. Add that your red since 2008. Your integrity stinks a mile away, and now that you're here, your again attempting to pollute this place with your nonsense.

Anyway, this is a free bee, I'll give you my last sound advice about what you posted.

It's very simple.

If you are injured going to a battle soon, will you tell your opponent your injured?

Off-course not that would have been dumb of anyone to do. It's like letting the shark know your bleeding and that you are an easy prey. It's also like letting a lion in the wild know your injured so that it will pick on you first.

And that is why, Pac gave a straight face to the media he's fine, even though he was not. A lot was riding in this fight. Millions and millions of cash has flooded this fight from all corners of the globe. There is no stopping this fight from happening not PAc nor FLoyd. Injured or not, this fight is a freight train that cannot be stopped, and all major cable networks from around the Globe has signed in. Big Bettors in Vegas has poured in to place their bets even before the fight. There was no way of stopping this super fight. And that is why he had to hide his injury. Sigh..

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-14-2017, 08:40 PM.

Comment

What's your take on Floyd not having a Doctor to speak up about his supposed dehydration? He claims to be diagnosed by a medical staff for dehydration, but not one physician has come out to back him up. Do you believe Floyd? Even without any Physician to back his claim. Simple question.
                  Medical records are confidential. Seems to me that a physician would only feel a need to come out and give information if an athlete is trying to cover their ass about some bullshlt and they are doing a "favor." Let's see if this doctor of Pacquiao's ever says this same story if he is called to court.

Oh, Dr. Neal gave so much information about this Pacquaio injury....but when NSAC and the rest of the world asked for the MRI.......

LMAOOOO

From the International Standard of The****utic Use Exemptions:

9.3 The TUE application shall be dealt with in accordance with the principles of strict medical confidentiality. The members of the TUEC, independent experts and the relevant staff of the Anti-Doping Organization shall conduct all of their activities relating to the process in strict confidence and shall sign appropriate confidentiality agreements. In particular they shall keep the following information confidential:
                  a. All medical information and data provided by the Athlete and physician(s) involved in the Athlete’s care.
                  b. All details of the application, including the name of the physician(s) involved in the process.

Comment

If you are injured going to a battle soon, will you tell your opponent your injured?

Off-course not that would have been dumb of anyone to do. It's like letting the shark know your bleeding and that you are an easy prey. It's also like letting a lion in the wild know your injured so it will pick on you first.
                    WHEN YOU'RE CAUGHT TRYING TO GIVE A TORADOL SHOT AND THE COMMISSION SAYS PROVE THE INJURY....DOES THE DOCTOR THEN SAY....OH...ACTUALLY, THE SHOT ISN'T NEEDED?

LMAOOOO!

Two NSAC doctors also examined him the day of:

“I found out about the issue just after 6 (p.m.),” he said. “They never filed any legal paperwork with the commission prior to the fight that he was hurt. We had Dr. (Timothy) Trainor and Dr. (James) Game check him out, and it was an easy decision on our part.”

Any more excuses??? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Medical records are confidential. Seems to me that a physician would only feel a need to come out and give information if an athlete is trying to cover their ass about some bullshlt and they are doing a "favor." Let's see if this doctor of Pacquiao's ever says this same story if he is called to court.

Oh, Dr. Neal gave so much information about this Pacquaio injury....but when NSAC and the rest of the world asked for the MRI.......

LMAOOOO

From the International Standard of The****utic Use Exemptions:
                      lololololol

I'm not talking to you. That was addressed to Aboutfuvkntime jeez luis!

Anyway, what you said is lawyer jibber jabber. If he really is clean, it would have been easy for FLoyd to tell his Doctor to go on public about it to clear the air and fix his damaged reputation which until today is still damaged. Imagine this, to put in perspective, Pac has Doctors come out and explain his injury and yet you flowmos don't believe. See the double standards there? Anyway, to close, Pac's Doctor came out and talked about Pac's injury. While Floyd's didn't. Simple. Who's hiding here??

Case closed.

Comment

Working...
                      X