No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Okay whatever. Just remember, I'm just here.

Oh, sorry the green I sent you didn't nudge you up to level 1 green, but you'll get there eventually. Keep on chuggin' kid.

All he needs to do is go to that gay green k thread in the pinoy lounge where all you guys jerk eachother off with green k. is that still going?

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      All he needs to do is go to that gay green k thread in the pinoy lounge where all you guys jerk eachother off with green k. is that still going?
      The green I gave to travestyNY is suppose to be a jab which you obviously didn't get. Not my problem you didn't get it lol

Firstly, I'm not pinoy, wtf is wrong with you. Just because I support Pac winning this fight against Floyd I'm Pinoy?? Racist much?? Secondly, don't give a shyit about greens so that pinoy lounge your harping, not into that shyit, what is oddly hilarious is seeing someone red since 2008 lol It only shows a lack of credibility in a forum. You know why? It means not even his groupie affiliation supports him, that's why his bloody red lol Thirdly, those who gave me RED were flowmos who gets owned by me so I actually like seeing red in my karma points comment section, coz it shows that the only way they can get back at me is by giving me red. It's actually pathetic and doubly rewarding how they cry some more hahaha, that said with all the red karma I got from Flowmos, and even though they are plenty, still, to this day, I'm still green, it only shows how I make good with both sides of the spectrum around here. Which makes me Awesome!

When logic is on your side. You can't shake 'em buddy boy. Oh, whether you believe me or not, I just want to get it out of there. I don't need alts to get my point across. I never did have one never will be. I only need my main to put you sissies in your places. You should know that by now how I engage with your kind head on. No need for lame alts and red karma points to get my point across. All you need is to look at this awesome thread that has reached epic numbers to show I'm far reaching and that I'm one awesome poster. I'm getting it done buddy boy. Not a lot of threads can reach 2k views, this thing is 144,000 views and still going strong, a beast of a thread. Boxing fans are seeing the truth exposed. Floyd's fake win is turning into shyit. It will only grow louder. A win should be deserved, but I guess this thread proves he didn't deserve it not one bit.

Cheers!
      Last edited by Spoon23; 03-14-2017, 01:48 AM.

Comment

What's even more surprising about this fight now that we know Floyd's win was a Fluke, is that the supposed great counter-puncher was getting countered over and over by the great offensive fighter and was getting beat by his own game.

Floyd is a defense-first technician

Pac is an offense-first boxer-puncher

did that fight unfold like Manny wanted, or like Floyd wanted ?

one guy fought his fight, and the other guy did not

it's funny that you don't know which is which

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          Floyd is a defense-first technician

Pac is an offense-first boxer-puncher

did that fight unfold like Manny wanted, or like Floyd wanted ?

one guy fought his fight, and the other guy did not

it's funny that you don't know which is which
          ???

WTF??

I just said Pac played Floyd at his own game. Pac countered the counter puncher all night lol

Even in defense.

Comment

• This is the sweetest counter though. Floyd closes his eyes like it's the end of him. Sweeet!

[IMG]https://coed****zine.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/floyd-mayweather-manny-pacquiao.gif?w=656&h=328[/IMG]

Comment

The green I gave to travestyNY is suppose to be a jab which you obviously didn't get. Not my problem you didn't get it lol

Firstly, I'm not pinoy, wtf is wrong with you. Just because I support Pac winning this fight against Floyd I'm Pinoy?? Racist much?? Secondly, don't give a shyit about greens so that pinoy lounge your harping, not into that shyit, what is oddly hilarious is seeing someone red since 2008 lol It only shows a lack of credibility in a forum. You know why? It means not even his groupie affiliation supports him, that's why his bloody red lol Thirdly, those who gave me RED were flowmos who gets owned by me so I actually like seeing red in my karma points comment section, coz it shows that the only way they can get back at me is by giving me red. It's actually pathetic and doubly rewarding how they cry some more hahaha, that said with all the red karma I got from Flowmos, and even though they are plenty, still, to this day, I'm still green, it only shows how I make good with both sides of the spectrum around here. Which makes me Awesome!

When logic is on your side. You can't shake 'em buddy boy. Oh, whether you believe me or not, I just want to get it out of there. I don't need alts to get my point across. I never did have one never will be. I only need my main to put you sissies in your places. You should know that by now how I engage with your kind head on. No need for lame alts and red karma points to get my point across. All you need is to look at this awesome thread that has reached epic numbers to show I'm far reaching and that I'm one awesome poster. I'm getting it done buddy boy. Not a lot of threads can reach 2k views, this thing is 144,000 views and still going strong, a beast of a thread. Boxing fans are seeing the truth exposed. Floyd's fake win is turning into shyit. It will only grow louder. A win should be deserved, but I guess this thread proves he didn't deserve it not one bit.

Cheers!

Comment

lolololololol

Haven't you ever learned anything by now. That's the lamest comeback you can throw in a forum. Did not read? Really? Everyone reads here, this is a forum for crying out loud hahaha It only means, you read it and you've got nothing to go for lol You got stuck in a pickle, as if to to say your too dumb to read or your to dumb to think hahaha! Best of all your a grown ass man who should know how to read by now hahaha! Go back to school homes!

Gotcha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-14-2017, 09:22 AM.

Comment

lolololololol

Haven't you ever learned anything by now. That's the lamest comeback you can throw in a forum. Did not read? Really? Everyone reads here, this is a forum for crying out loud hahaha It only means, you read it and you've got nothing to go for lol You got stuck in a pickle, as if to to say your too dumb to read or your to dumb to think hahaha! Best of all your a grown ass man who should know how to read by now hahaha! Go back to school homes!

Gotcha!

Don't write an essay next time p*ssy...not that i read any of your posts past the first couple lines.spoon23

Comment

Don't write an essay next time
                    lololololol

Okay, long paragraphs are too much of an effort for you to read. Got it! You're too dumb to read. hahaha!

You had to comeback and say that.

Like a puppet in a string. I feel your pain bud. I'm sorry for exposing Froid Roid. Someone has to do it. It just so happens It's me. You can keep coming back for more, if you feel the need to defend your fraud hero hahaha!

Comment

???

WTF??

I just said Pac played Floyd at his own game. Pac countered the counter puncher all night lol

Pac got stuck on the outside, all night..... he had to throw something

if you think that was Pac's gameplan, you are special

as I said..... one guy fought his fight, and the other guy did not

Comment

Working...
                      X