No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    beautiful! another lame attempt of wiggling out of a hole...

i pointed to your "slips" that you now try to justify as mocks or insults...

like your true and earnest intent! true color is shining through....

i don't look for "consistency" in your posts....you are way too incapable of that...
    Ummmm, they are "mocks" and "insults" dude, plain and simple simpleton.....

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
      Floyd ruined your life
      Floyd. Destroyed their god. He is evil, more than evil!

Why 4 Ployd had to beat the ex doughnut salesman?
      Talaga. He beat the pride of the Philippines.

This cannot be... No. No. No. We must have an investigation. A round by round so we can rewrite the history. Fix the records to show that the Manny won!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        Ummmm, they are "mocks" and "insults" dude, plain and simple simpleton.....
        talking to yourself back in the mirror again...

you have an incurable disease, slip....

seek help, go to mandaluyong, pronto!

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          talking to yourself back in the mirror again...

you have an incurable disease, slip....

seek help, go to mandaluyong, pronto!
          Indeed, I'm the one with the problem except you're the one with the prescription....

Comment

Indeed, I'm the one with the problem except you're the one with the prescription....
            "Indeed, I'm the one with the problem except you're the one with the suggestion...."

fix it right for you...

Comment

TBOM, "The Coming Of the Hauser" 2:1 – 5

1 The Hauser being full of something wondered around in the wilderness seeking revelation from on high. He wondered for many days careful not to eat or sleep with wandering vagabond women with VD. And so the Hauser did wander many days seeking and searching out for the voice of God. 2 Then finally on the thirtieth day of the seventh month of whatever year he did hear a booming celestial voice as he prayed (more likely plotted) in the wilderness for HBO. God said, “Hear me faithful Hauser and behold the word of the Lord thy God!” As Hauser heard these words he fell prostrate onto his laptop bending it backward and cracking the screen. 3 “Oh Lord surely I am not worthy to receive sketchy information from you, surely I am not! For did you not promise the second son of yourself (God) that you would deliver Mayweather into his hands but dear Lord he got schooled instead so I doubt now. I am not worthy!” Cried the Hauser. 4 “Do not question one who is able to instill fear with magical parlor tricks of burning bushes and booming voices, do not question the Lord thy God faithful Hauser! For I shall give power to four or five witnesses to create useless and assholish threads on internet sites. They shall aid you in your darkest hour and force you to prayer and more ignorant speculation down the road.” 5 Upon hearing these words the Hauser fell to his knees in prayer. “Oh Lord, how shall I convince HBO execs to continue a fight that is pointless now that the Mayweather is retired? I ask you to make him white so that he may share the fate of the Armstrong, make him white and somewhat lovable dear God!!!!!!”

LMAO!!!!!!!.....Pure Genius...you need to write and produce some sketches or plays man and get your well deserved payday(s)...

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
                LMAO!!!!!!!.....Pure Genius...you need to write and produce some sketches or plays man and get your well deserved payday(s)...
                a triple g fan who loves floyd. classic.

and registered to boxingxcene just when floyd retires LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  a triple g fan who loves floyd. classic.

and registered to boxingxcene just when floyd retires LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X