No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    oh my! this is really getting into you doctor slip...

might as well stop your self medication regimen...not working..

25 years experimenting with yourself is real overdose to say the least...
    No, my self-medication regimen is working actually. My doctor prescribed that I verbally and emotionally abuse at least three to five ******s a day. He was right, I feel myself pulling out of this funk I've been in, colors are brighter, and geez dude my food tastes better. Who would have thought that clowning ******s would even be good for my skin, wow man, I had a few bumps on my forehead, GONE!

Comment

• Didnt ya'll already have the IV thread to jerk off in?? its the same damn posters posting the same **** over and over again.......its over Manny lost,both got rich..both are DONE!!!!! ITS A NEW ERA

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Didnt ya'll already have the IV thread to jerk off in?? its the same damn posters posting the same **** over and over again.......its over Manny lost,both got rich..both are DONE!!!!! ITS A NEW ERA
        what's wrong with you larry?

you have your own golden thread stick to it.

let the non sense thread according to genius floyd fans stay on the front page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          No, my self-medication regimen is working actually. My doctor prescribed that I verbally and emotionally abuse at least three to five ******s a day. He was right, I feel myself pulling out of this funk I've been in, colors are brighter, and geez dude my food tastes better. Who would have thought that clowning ******s would even be good for my skin, wow man, I had a few bumps on my forehead, GONE!
          you lost your forehead!?

no wonder your posts are garbage...like...

"No, my self-medication regimen is working actually. My doctor prescribed.."

another classic doctor slip's slip....

Comment

you lost your forehead!?

no wonder your posts are garbage...like...

"No, my self-medication regimen is working actually. My doctor prescribed.."

another classic doctor slip's slip....
            My doc is Dr. Phil, he makes a suggestion and I administer it accordingly dumb dumb....

Comment

My doc is Dr. Phil, he makes a suggestion and I administer it accordingly dumb dumb....
              A doctor makes a suggestion!? wow!

self medication ; the use of medicine without medical supervision to treat one's own ailment.

anyway, i will just let you be...to continue suffer the ill effects of your self administration ooops self medication....

cheers!

Comment

A doctor makes a suggestion!? wow!

self medication ; the use of medicine without medical supervision to treat one's own ailment.

anyway, i will just let you be...to continue suffer the ill effects of your self administration ooops self medication....

cheers!
                Is Dr. Phil supervising my care dumb dumb? Hmmmmmmmm, take as much time as you need....

Comment

Is Dr. Phil supervising my care dumb dumb? Hmmmmmmmm, take as much time as you need....
                  just take your meds according to the doctor's "suggestion"....just cute...

and don't forget the iv....very important....

oh, by the way, do you set up the iv drip yourself?

Comment

just take your meds according to the doctor's "suggestion"....just cute...

and don't forget the iv....very important....

oh, by the way, do you set up the iv drip yourself?
                    I actually find your posts quite interesting and curious. My true and earnest intent is to mock all those whose hearts were shattered because of Mayweather. In other words, I take none of this too seriously, but you however are interested in whether I'm consistent in all of my posts? Fascinating, you don't even try to pretend to rebuff my insults. Dude when you croak your brain needs to be preserved for future generations, they need to understand the processes of a true ******

Comment

I actually find your posts quite interesting and curious. My true and earnest intent is to mock all those whose hearts were shattered because of Mayweather. In other words, I take none of this too seriously, but you however are interested in whether I'm consistent in all of my posts? Fascinating, you don't even try to pretend to rebuff my insults. Dude when you croak your brain needs to be preserved for future generations, they need to understand the processes of a true ******
                      beautiful! another lame attempt of wiggling out of a hole...

i pointed to your "slips" that you now try to justify as mocks or insults...

like your true and earnest intent! true color is shining through....

i don't look for "consistency" in your posts....you are way too incapable of that...

Comment

Working...
                      X