Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you slow it down enough you can clearly see Pacquaio beating the crap out of Mayweather's fists with his head. It was a brilliant strategy, I bet Mayweather had to ice his fists for 20-30 minutes after.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
      If you slow it down enough you can clearly see Pacquaio beating the crap out of Mayweather's fists with his head. It was a brilliant strategy, I bet Mayweather had to ice his fists for 20-30 minutes after.
      Floyd don't have to he already injected himself of 750 ml of unknown substance USADA did not even bother to test the content.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        You would be the expert on all things lame. I noticed you gays are only able to maintain 1 pact@rd thread at a time.
        try make your own thread and let see how many pages it will have.

yusaf mack

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post

yusaf mack
          Count how many of the posts are just people making fun of you gays and get back to me. Not like either thread is yours anyway...you're just spoon's lapdog lol.
          Last edited by Real King Kong; 12-01-2015, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Count how many of the posts are just people making fun of you gays and get back to me. Not like either thread is yours anyway...you're just spoon's lapdog lol.

Or maybe they're just popular, WINK....

Comment

yusaf mack
              Actually when Larry makes threads it's alway below ppv standard viewers hehehe

TripleG just did one thread and it was so far around 300 lol

Larry's a bit higher, but still below marketable range lmao

My thread is close to 9k already. Shows how boxing fans want to know the truth who won that night.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 12-01-2015, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• You can see the punches missing clearly and Floyd getting credit for it. You can see Manny blocking and slipping punches. He actually fought a pretty good fight defensively since Floyd could not land any damaging blows at all for 12 rounds. I really don't know what he did offensively. I saw what he did defensively land that was great, he neutralized Pac however Pac was the one that landed the solid punches.
                Yes Floyd won and I find it amazing that a boxer can win a fight with movement, and defensive tactics and not land hardly any solid blows. So yes he won without beating his opponent. Boxing is about how not to be hit but you have to beat your opponent with punches. The best I can come up with is that he won by playing it safe and not losing. The fans got screwed and Floyd was the architect of that. Should he be villified? He's done the same thing for 7 years, so no. Should he be praised? Absolutely not! None of the greats would do that in the biggest fight of their career.

Comment

how did you know are you one of them?

and to remind you, you just did not say emotionally you also said mentally disabled

the genius floyd fan that you are.
                  come on, rath.....

give slip i mean doctor slip some slack....

he's just trying to wiggle himself out of this embarrassing issue...

he's tired...really tired....and confused...

Comment

nobody makes fun of me because if they were they should be laughing.

they are seething with anger and that is not funny. LOL

people don't have to make fun of you, because you are doing it to yourself already.
                    Last edited by Rath; 12-02-2015, 12:11 AM.

Comment

nobody makes fun of me because if they were they should be laughing.

they are seething with anger and that is not funny. LOL

people don't have to make fun of you, because you are doing it to yourself already.
                      Well I'm laughing at you...perched on spoon's lap, yapping at everyone that passes by...looking for his approval. Just cuz you assign anger to everyone to make you feel like your trolling is effective doesn't mean they're actually angry lol. Genius pact@rd.

Comment

Working...
                      X