No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
    beating spoon23 in this argument, barely trying, is easier than one may beat pac and may took pacs career apart and threw it in the trash. Pac needs his salt water HAHAHAAHAHA

answer this..........

remember pac-tards said mayweather was ducking for 6 years?? then may whoops pac and now the tards have to make stuff up to think they won HAHAAHAHAHA

why do pac-tards think pac is still undefeated?

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-11-2017, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

remember this?

remember when the pac-tards for 6 years said mayweather was ducking? and then may fights and whoops pac then the tards, the only ones, who make allegations of PED use and make false compuboxs to try to heal their sore asses.

HAHAHAAH sounds like someone is hurting.

do you remember that??

ducking ducking ducking ducking ducking ducking!

salt.......water.......

Comment

remember this?

remember when the pac-tards for 6 years said mayweather was ducking? and then may fights and whoops pac
        LOLOLOLOL

YOU LIVE IN A BUBBLE MISSY. FLOYD LALA LAND KEEPING YOU SAFE AND DELUDED I SEE.

Here's your make believe world were in a father of a boxer called out his son for fighting scared and to your world He schooled the asian guy lmao

HOW CAN SOMEONE FIGHTING SCARED BE SCHOOLING SOMEONE??

#DELUSION HAPPENS TO A LOT OF FLOWMOS

# LOOKING AT YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA

# TIME TO RUN

#FACTS ARE FACTS HAHAHAHA

Floyd Sr did say:
        "Man stop fighting like you scared!"

YUP SOMEONE GOT SCHOOLED ALRIGHT AND IT'S NOT THE ASIAN GUY THAT YOUR LALA LAND WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE HAHAHAHAHAHA

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL ASS WHOOPIN'!!

Punch stats don't mean shyiit!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-13-2017, 09:18 PM.

Comment

LOLOLOLOL

YOU LIVE IN A BUBBLE MISSY. FLOYD LALA LAND KEEPING YOU SAFE AND DELUDED I SEE.

Here's your make believe world were in a father of a boxer called out his son for fighting scared and to your world He schooled the asian guy lmao

HOW CAN SOMEONE FIGHTING SCARED BE SCHOOLING SOMEONE??

#DELUSION HAPPENS TO A LOT OF FLOWMOS

# LOOKING AT YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA

# TIME TO RUN

#FACTS ARE FACTS HAHAHAHA

Floyd Sr did say:
          "Man stop fighting like you scared!"

YUP SOMEONE GOT SCHOOLED ALRIGHT AND IT'S NOT THE ASIAN GUY THAT YOUR LALA LAND WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE HAHAHAHAHAHA

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL ASS WHOOPIN'!!

answer this question.

remember when the pac-tards for 6 years said mayweather was ducking? and then may fights and whoops pac. remember?

Comment

answer this question.

remember when the pac-tards for 6 years said mayweather was ducking? and then may fights and whoops pac. remember?
            I just did you too dumb to realize I answered it. Repeatedly, I might add. All your questions have been debunked silly girl.

Now answer my question that you did duck awhile back. It's only fair right?

So..

Do you see yourself hanging out with this Queers? If so you are Hollywood QUEER material. These 5 queers will surely envy Travolta for having BAMBAM as his main course hahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-11-2017, 08:10 PM.

Comment

I just did you too dumb to realize I answered it. Repeatedly, I might add. All your questions have been debunked silly girl.

Now answer my question that you did duck awhile back. It's only fair right?

So..

Do you see yourself hanging out with this Queers? If so you are Hollywood QUEER material. These 5 queers will surely envy Travolta for having BAMBAM as his main course hahaha!

debunked? so pac-tards never said he was ducking pac?

Comment

debunked? so pac-tards never said he was ducking pac?
                I don't know what you mean. Maybe find that Pac-tard your referring to. Your 60 minutes is up. Now answer my question. Stop ducking missy.

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
                @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
                @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Hopefully history perceives things the correct way, which is that one man came to fight, the other came to hug and run, and that there was an obvious difference in work and effort in the ring that night between the two competitors.
                Last edited by Spoon23; 02-11-2017, 08:26 PM.

Comment

I don't know what you mean. Maybe find that Pac-tard your referring to. Your 60 minutes is up. Now answer my question. Stop ducking missy.

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
                  @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
                  @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Hopefully history perceives things the correct way, which is that one man came to fight, the other came to hug and run, and that there was an obvious difference in work and effort in the ring that night between the two competitors.
                  ROFL so delusional that you think no pac-tard ever said may was ducking, just like you all think pac is still undefeated.

whats your question now?

Comment

ROFL so delusional that you think no pac-tard ever said may was ducking, just like you all think pac is still undefeated.

whats your question now?
                    No one said Pac is undefeated. It's all in your deluded head messing you up Missy.

You are marked for death if you don't answer this 2 simple questions.

1. Do you see yourself hanging out with this Queers? If so you are Hollywood QUEER material. These 5 queers will surely envy Travolta for having BAMBAM as his main course hahaha!

2. So if Floyd's shame is all that remains. It's only Floyd that is ducking in the pond and not you? Or are you both in there?? Do you share Floyd's shame or just yours? hahahaha!

It's a simple question. Don't quack now Missy. Answer the questions hehehe!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-11-2017, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Fun fact ..... almost everyone involved are from NEVADA and Floyd's the homer.

Fun fact ..... Dave Moretti judged something like 9 out of 11 past Floyd fights.

Fun fact ..... Floyd got USADA to agree to get Manny to sign a contract where if Floyd comes out positive in his testing, he can get a retroactive TUE and not even let the NSAC and his opponent know about it.

Fun fact ..... Floyd got an IV after the weigh in even though he was drinking lots of fluids after the weigh in and came in at 146lbs just like he always does in his 147 weigh ins and said making weight was easy.

Fun fact..... Floyd said that giving urine contributed to his dehydration. Unfortunately, that is a lie from Floyd. Not a fact.

Fun fact ..... Floyd said that giving blood contributed to his dehydration. Unfortunately, that is a lie from Floyd. Not a fact since the last time he gave blood was 10 days before the weigh in.

Fun fact ..... Floyd said that training contributed to his dehydration. Unfortunately, that is a lie from Floyd since by then, Floyd had tapered his training since it was the day of the weigh in. The day before the fight!!! There was no long enduring training sessions going on at that point!!!
                      Oh my.. This are several smoking gun to choose from..

Good find as always!

Comment

Working...
                      X