No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
    HAHAH he landed 2-3 punches and missed the rest in that clip HAAHHA.
    HAHAHA!

Case in point..

can't even distinguish whether you think it is a 2 or 3 punches for you lol

You can't even see how many times Floyd's head snapped backwards lol

You can' even see there is at least one body shot that landed lol

And that is why...

You are a Floyd closet Flowmo hahahaha!!

You are in the category of a brainless flohoe.. Sorry to be blunt.. You need to wake-up.. Maybe someday you will, but don't count on it hahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-11-2017, 06:39 AM.

Comment

that compubox i made up
      Thank you for your honesty, It must have been hard for you to express your inner demons, that said yes you are fake as you've ever been before. Your whole existence is FAKE HAHAHAHA!

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!

19 BWAHAHAHAHA!!

You're a kissass floyd divk licker who'll say anything for Floyd to notice you hahaha!

now wipe that jizz in your mouth..You look disgusting hahaha!

Your at a cross road now missy. Time to choose. Travolta is wating!

OH TYRONE!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:
      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-11-2017, 01:37 AM.

Comment

• did you by chance click the link that i sent you? the one where it shows the outcome of mayweather - pac?

Comment

did you by chance click the link that i sent you? the one where it shows the outcome of mayweather - pac?
          lololol your in a loop of despair again.

It's over Missy. You have nothing left to go for. The buck stops here.

What you should be asking is..

How much of your habit of eating crow is more than enough??

How much embarrassment can one ***** handle?

When will you accept the realization that you fuvked up so bad in this thread over and over, as I gutted you out and ****d every fiber of your being, and to even try again? It's futile and very much too pathetic to watch you crumble over and over in a loop of despair hahaha!

Don't make a habit of eating crow, I know you are now beginning to enjoy eating it as you've become accustomed to it in here, but for your survival, longevity and my concern over my biatches.

I don't want you to become eaten by what you love to eat. Always remember you are my biatch 'till I set you free. No crow should take that away from me hahahaha!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-11-2017, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            I wonder if hes uses Grease Lighting **** lube on little bam bam before he ram rams
            I won't be surprised. I'm almost certain BAMBAM carries that in her bag all the time for him. You can bet on it hahaha!

Anyway, back to the program

The zombie apocalypse has already started since Floyd brainwashed this yes men called Fl0mo-hoes who gets exposed over and over again as they die and die like zombies that they are as they roam around like brainless dimwits with no apparent logic on there side.

They can't even be bothered to look at a naked women right in front of them if Floyd's around. It's that bad bud.. Their kind has gone bunkers.

Flowmos are so blinded by Floyd's **** in their mouth to see what actually did happen.. that Floyd fought like a hanging vagina in a feminist rally.

Watch him fight Canelo .. Watch him fight cotto. Watch him fight Marquez .. Watch him fight victor Ortiz.. Watch him fight Ricky hatton.. For crying out loud does this look the same fight?? Hell no!! He was running and clinching thru out the fight cuz he was scared!!! And you *****s called this boxing?? Nacho beriastein said it the best.. His biggest fight of his career and he folded

# to Pac, Floyd rather run. Shows who really got game. Amen!

# and the truth keeps on chugging!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-11-2017, 08:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              You three dumbasses realize that Compubox has no role in how a fight is scored, right?
              wow. You are really one ****** sonofabltch....:AOR: Who would think that dumbass

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Yeah, yeah..

and you mother is very sane hahahaha!

I'm sure you got that in-depth analytical thinking from her.

lol@ 19

# FLOWMOS LIVE IN A BUBBLE WERE FANTASY IS REAL HAHAHA

ehhehhhehehehehehehee

Comment

lololol your in a loop of despair again.

It's over Missy. You have nothing left to go for. The buck stops here.

What you should be asking is..

How much of your habit of eating crow is more than enough??

How much embarrassment can one ***** handle?

When will you accept the realization that you fuvked up so bad in this thread over and over, as I gutted you out and ****d every fiber of your being, and to even try again? It's futile and very much too pathetic to watch you crumble over and over in a loop of despair hahaha!

Don't make a habit of eating crow, I know you are now beginning to enjoy eating it as you've become accustomed to it in here, but for your survival, longevity and my concern over my biatches.

I don't want you to become eaten by what you love to eat. Always remember you are my biatch 'till I set you free. No crow should take that away from me hahahaha!!

makes up false compuboxs, claims his fighter landed 20 punches in one round. thinks he won the argument - thats spoon23 for ya, typical pac-tard who once again proves he is ******ed.

mayweather beat pac easy. ROFL. there is no arguing that and your crying and suicide attempts wont change that.

once again, did you click that link i sent you? here is a better link.

click on this link and tell me which fighters pac has red next to it?

http://boxrec.com/boxer/6129

Comment

I won't be surprised. I'm almost certain BAMBAM carries that in her bag all the time for him. You can bet on it hahaha!

Anyway, back to the program

The zombie apocalypse has already started since Floyd brainwashed this yes men called Fl0mo-hoes who gets exposed over and over again as they die and die like zombies that they are as they roam around like brainless dimwits with no apparent logic on there side.

They can't even be bothered to look at a naked women right in front of them if Floyd's around. It's that bad bud.. Their kind has gone bunkers.

Flowmos are so blinded by Floyd's **** in their mouth to see what actually did happen.. that Floyd fought like a hanging vagina in a feminist rally.

Watch him fight Canelo .. Watch him fight cotto. Watch him fight Marquez .. Watch him fight victor Ortiz.. Watch him fight Ricky hatton.. For crying out loud does this look the same fight?? Hell no!! He was running and clinching thru out the fight cuz he was scared!!! And you *****s called this boxing?? Nacho beriastein said it the best.. His biggest fight of his career and he folded

# to Pac, Floyd rather run. Shows who really got game. Amen!

# and the truth keeps on chugging!

HAHAHAHAH facts. i deal in facts, you deal in your made up lies claiming they are real HAHAHAHHAAHA, because of this, you will never win this argument.

Comment

• beating spoon23 in this argument, barely trying, is easier than one may beat pac and may took pacs career apart and threw it in the trash. Pac needs his salt water HAHAHAAHAHA

answer this..........

remember pac-tards said mayweather was ducking for 6 years?? then may whoops pac and now the tards have to make stuff up to think they won HAHAAHAHAHA

why do pac-tards think pac is still undefeated?

Comment

Working...
                      X