Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    well you didn't dispute it....:AOR:
    She can't dispute it bud.. That's the nature of every *****. . while, When it comes to fashion Bambam's style icon is Floyd off course. That's her gold standard. Floyd's impeccable style is second to none in the eyes of Bambam. She follows floyd's trend on a daily basis.. That's what most g a y people do they follow the latest style.

I won't be surprise if this is in bambam's closet as well.

HAHAHAHA!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      She can't dispute it bud.. That's the nature of every *****. Bambam deflects everything like as if she's a G A Y wonder-woman who can deflect bullets. When it comes to fashion her style icon is Floyd off course, while in the deflection department it's wonder woman or Floyd. Pretty much a toss-up.. It only shows her affiliation is rock solid ***** hahaha!

# deflector

# inspiration wonder-woman

[IMG]http://a1.ec-images.*******cdn.com/images01/58/267ce42f74c7d964610a62ea3dbd40d7/l.jpg[/IMG]

# Bambam's cosplay of her idol

Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman.
      All the world's waiting for you,
      and the power you possess.

In your satin tights,
      Fighting for your rights
      And the old Red, White and Blue.

Now the world is ready for you,
      and the wonders you can do.

Stop a bullet cold,
      Make the Axis fold,
      Change their minds,
      and change the world.

You're a wonder, Wonder Woman.
      you avoided my question AGAIN. did you contemplate suicide when JMM knocked pac the **** out? while you tickled pac boys anus?

answer the question.

Comment

well you didn't dispute it....:AOR:
        Bambam can't, they're blind sheeps, While in the cheating department.. These ****** will do anything to win.. whether it is running, hugging or practically eating someone to get ahead.. that's just the nature of every ***** bud. They are lost in translation.. In my view to us straight, it's not something to be proud off, but to them a win is a win no matter how it's done hahahaha!

Like these 3 examples. SMDH

[IMG]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/****_2c2794_1197453.jpg[/IMG]
        Last edited by Spoon23; 02-04-2017, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• pac-tards - manny is the greatest ever

normal people - why cant he cut the ring off then??

pac-tards- uhhhh, what does that mean?

HAHAHAAHAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            ROFL ****** pac-tards. if pac **** in his hands would you take a big whiff of his **** before you eat it?

i know you would. your people would consider it a delicacy in the land of the pac-tards.
            Just like your people consider stiff dlcks a delicacy in the land of butt ***ing phaggots :AOR::AOR:

Comment

Just like your people consider stiff dlcks a delicacy in the land of butt ***ing phaggots :AOR::AOR:
              Bambam loves Travolta sticking it in alright.

No doubt about that hahahaha!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!
              Last edited by Spoon23; 02-06-2017, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Bambam loves Travolta sticking it in alright.

No doubt about that hahahaha!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!
                I wonder if hes uses Grease Lighting **** lube on little bam bam before he ram rams

Comment

FLOYD WORSHIPPERS (FLOWMOS) - why cant he cut the ring off then??
                  I love how the flowmos will say manny never cut off the ring. Watch the fight again and you clearly can see manny cutting the ring off and closing the distance, and that's usually when floyd would clinch so hard when the little man gets too close lol.. Manny outboxing a supposed purist boxer, by parrying, slipping, then countering.

As time goes on and more people watch the fight more and more. People are beginning to see the truth that manny was and is the real winner. Its crazy how the commentators and the media can make you think otherwise. its amazing to see a smaller fighter adapted against a so called master boxer and literally outbox him.. floyd could not adapt at all. All he had against manny was a jab and a few right hand straight and whenever manny cut off the ring and trap floyd on the ropes a clinch would happen to reset.

lmao.. fact is that mayweather looked more beat up than pacquiao did in that match.. fluid didn't whoop anyone except his shoes and his shoes for running so damn much..

FACT IS, Manny landed more effective punches, showed better defense, and effectively outboxed mayweather with one arm.. while fluid was juiced to the gills on peds he masked with 750ml iv, and jacked up on painkilling xylocaine.

Fluid IV Mayweather

# your idol is a joke and a fraud.

# Manny got robbed...mayweather won't lose to anyone except via knock out...he owns the judges in VEGAS

This shows that even with all the hugs Floyd threw at Manny, Pac still was able to close the distance and in fact landed both significant punches and overall punch connects throughout the fight. TRUTH IS OUT!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-07-2017, 08:43 PM.

Comment

I love how the flowmos will say manny never cut off the ring. Watch the fight again and you clearly can see manny cutting the ring off and closing the distance, and that's usually when floyd would clinch so hard when the little man gets too close lol.. Manny outboxing a supposed purist boxer, by parrying, slipping, then countering.

As time goes on and more people watch the fight more and more. People are beginning to see the truth that manny was and is the real winner. Its crazy how the commentators and the media can make you think otherwise. its amazing to see a smaller fighter adapted against a so called master boxer and literally outbox him.. floyd could not adapt at all. All he had against manny was a jab and a few right hand straight and whenever manny cut off the ring and trap floyd on the ropes a clinch would happen to reset.

lmao.. fact is that mayweather looked more beat up than pacquiao did in that match.. fluid didn't whoop anyone except his shoes and his shoes for running so damn much..

FACT IS, Manny landed more effective punches, showed better defense, and effectively outboxed mayweather with one arm.. while fluid was juiced to the gills on peds he masked with 750ml iv, and jacked up on painkilling xylocaine.

Fluid IV Mayweather

# your idol is a joke and a fraud.

# Manny got robbed...mayweather won't lose to anyone except via knock out...he owns the judges in VEGAS

This shows that even with all the hugs Floyd threw at Manny, Pac still was able to close the distance and in fact landed both significant punches and overall punch connects throughout the fight. TRUTH IS OUT!

HAHAHAHAHA excuses excuses. HAHHAH fake compubox that you beleive hahaahha.

are you and travolta gang ****ing pac boy???

your amateur fighter got whooped.

case closed. your false facts vs my true fact. I always win.

duking ducking ducking ducking

remember pac-tards said mayweather was ducking for 6 years. then may fights and whoops him and the tards are still sour.

i would off myself if i was a pac-tard. poor human being.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA excuses excuses. HAHHAH fake compubox that you beleive hahaahha.
                      ??

Nothing fake here.. This jpeg is from an actual compubox score. You just can't handle what is actually right in front of you missy.

and more thorough inspection in all the thread vids in the front page missy.

Awww why So mad Missy??

Watch your blood pressure..

FLoyd's mediocre performance of fighting to survive ain't what greats are all about. They had legendary fights coz they delivered. Big Fuvking difference Missy.

Your boy was heckled and booed in the MGM arena coz he fought like a pussay, trying to tie up when there was about to be an exchange.. Rinse repeat plus the hugginh and pulling and pushing turned into an action deffusing exercise lol

FACT

FACT

Pls don't compare true warriors of the game who fought with their cohonez and carried their hearts in their sleeves when they fought those epic fights.

Warriors and Floyd does not belong in the same sentence.

But Vagina does though Hehehehe!

BACK THE FUVK UP!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-07-2017, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X