Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    well you didn't dispute it....:AOR:
    ROFL ****** pac-tards. if pac **** in his hands would you take a big whiff of his **** before you eat it?

i know you would. your people would consider it a delicacy in the land of the pac-tards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Greatest thread of all time
      Thanks bud!

Watching these vid what tempo did Floyd controlled?? Floyd was missing all night could not barely touch the midget clean I was hoping for a better performance by Floyd in this fight since Floyd was juiced up in this fight with all the illegal Ivs he took and the ped guru heredia on he's side but still Floyd's game is weak and can't do **** against the midget. PAC outlanded him PAC landed the much cleaner shots and Floyd was the 1 who got hurt more than a couple of times not to mention this injured midget backing him up all night and constantly pinning him on the ropes PAC made him look like average..I'm glad this midget beat that fraud even if he didn't get the descision real fans who's not brainwashed and not on Haymons payroll knows he won the fight.

The big question is.. After all that sorry display of boxing in the world stage, as evident to how boxing fans barf at this fight for being boring. Why doesn't Floyd try to save face and vindicate himself and prove who really is the better man? Now some will say, it will just be the same.. Nope it won't be the same, IF! It is vada testing, different ref, different judge, this will all play for a different fight. The flow of the fight will drastically change.

TBE?! The Bestrunner Ever!!!Hugging and running is called boxing?!How can you hit Mayweather when he is running fast like a ferrari?!LOL!!! Nothing to be proud of really. All that was an exercise of how to rip of boxing fans of their hard earned money.

Well you want something really funny.

No need for biased commentators. Straight from the horses mouth. Hugging and running excessively is not a good thing if done by others according to Floyd,, but if done by him. It's pure boxing lol

Oh the irony, I think Floyd knows it's excessive since he hugs more than Khan lmao

Floyd says about Amhir:

Here's his take on Amir Khan "I don't know too much about Amir Khan.I think he does too much running and HOLDING.I honestly feel he should have got disqualified" *Foyd Mayweather Jr.

He must see himself in khan lol

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk...

# RUN FLOYD RUN!! HAHAHAHA

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-03-2017, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• only the ****** poor pac-tards think pac won HAHAHAHA.

they make false facts and fake compuboxs and claim they are legit.

lay off the drugs. HAAHAHHAAHAH

Comment

• Hey bambam,

You still havent answered my question to you.. Tsk..tsk..tsk..stop ducking Missy!

So how many times do you jack off thinking it's Froid Roid and not Marquez who Knocked out Pac?

How many times in this thread that you'd rather go off topic giving Marquez a blow while you jack off spreading your seed imagining that Froid Roid also did what Marquez could do with Memo on board and hoping and wishing floyd did that too even if Memo also was on board for him, but since he couldn't. You rather use your imagination.

So how many times did you jack off buddy? I just want to know whose divk your riding more Marquez or Froid roid or TRAVOLTA?? HAHAHAHAHA!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

RIDE! RIDE! RIDE IT 'TILL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE YEEEHAAAA!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:
          Last edited by Spoon23; 02-04-2017, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Hey bambam,

You still havent answered my question to you.. Tsk..tsk..tsk..stop ducking Missy!

So how many times do you jack off thinking it's Froid Roid and not Marquez who Knocked out Pac?

How many times in this thread that you'd rather go off topic giving Marquez a blow while you jack off spreading your seed imagining that Froid Roid also did what Marquez could do with Memo on board and hoping and wishing floyd did that too even if Memo also was on board for him, but since he couldn't. You rather use your imagination.

So how many times did you jack off buddy? I just want to know whose divk your riding more Marquez or Froid roid or TRAVOLTA?? HAHAHAHAHA!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

RIDE! RIDE! RIDE IT 'TILL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE YEEEHAAAA!!!
            when your on top of pac boy and roman reigns is behind you, do you whisper "cradle my bonch...ohohhh cradle my bonch" while roman tickles your anus.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              when your on top of pac boy and roman reigns is behind you, do you whisper "cradle my bonch...ohohhh cradle my bonch" while roman tickles your anus.

Anyway, you still ducking the questions that are important. You must really believe in Floyd's ducking ways lolololol

Who do you Jack off to the most? And how many times do you think it's Floyd who knocked out Pacquiao and not Marquez? These are questions that will figure out how much sanity you have left missy hahahahaha!!

OR IS IT TRAVALOTA?? BWAHAHAHAHAA!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-04-2017, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                Are you gay? Those are *******ual thoughts.
                Bambam's thoughts exposes what he really thinks of us..

He's got a ton of hidden desire for you and me and he doesn't even realize how his thoughts have given him away hehehe!

Sad,sad perversion he's playing.. If I were you, be carefully his got the makings of an obsessed serial killer/stalker vibe to him..Be careful bud.

His indecent thoughts exposes him just as IV Floyd didn't realize he got caught with those iv bags attached to him hahahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-04-2017, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Anyway, you still ducking the questions that are important. You must really believe in Floyd's ducking ways lolololol

Who do you Jack off to the most? And how many times do you think it's Floyd who knocked out Pacquiao and not Marquez? These are questions that will figure out how much sanity you have left missy hahahahaha!!

OR IS IT TRAVALOTA?? BWAHAHAHAHAA!

be honest with me, did you contemplate suicide when JMM knocked pac out? i was laughing my balls off while you were tickling pac-boys balls while you were both in tears.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    be honest with me, did you contemplate suicide when JMM knocked pac out? i was laughing my balls off while you were tickling pac-boys balls while you were both in tears.
                    Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    Are you gay? Those are *******ual thoughts.

Missy, your thoughts have given you away.. I'm sorry, but I'm straight, obviously you aren't. There are other forums to embrace your ***ual preference and it's not in her missy..

I wish I can help you, but you need your kind to comfort you.. I'm sure there's a lot out there that will accept you for who you are..as I've embraced you as my only G a y biatch in my list of biatches hehehe!

Comment

Missy, your thoughts have given you away.. I'm sorry, but I'm straight, obviously you aren't. There are other forums to embrace your ***ual preference and it's not in her missy..

I wish I can help you, but you need your kind to comfort you.. I'm sure there's a lot out there that will accept you for who you are..as I've embraced you as my only G a y biatch in my list of biatches hehehe!

spoon23 - claims he is straight, looks at other men as girls. claims other have issues and he talks to men as women. ROFL

spoon23- believes his own lies, makes false compuboxs, believes it, likes to sweet talk other men.

ROFL, HAHAAHHAAHAH

your easy to burn.

Comment

Working...
                      X