Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the MOTHER****ING Investigation?!?!?! - Part 15 "I must turn to Spock"

"I have used the very universe like a child's toy as I've crossed its ebony star ways. I have dined with gods on the eve of war and heard their mighty cries shake the foundation of time itself. I have beheld wonder while riding triumphantly across the damned as their wrath was felt but still I see no investigation. Still I long to see the Mayweather brought before the eternal judgment bar but still it is denied me. I now turn to you Spock, will you not ferret out this investigation with your matchless logic?"

"Indeed, you posit a most interesting question. I have been crosschecking all of the available files on the Enterprise and have found virtually nothing, except an obscure reference to four or perhaps five mentally ******ed adults that are attempting to create enough activity to spontaneously trigger an investigation by an official organization. An attempt, that I believe will ultimately be unsuccessful and met with skepticism and medication."

"Then where shall I find this investigation to bring down the Mayweather even in retirement?"

"Logic dictates that it would be easier to build a machine that could, in theory traverse the dimensional barriers to alternate realities. If one were precise enough a reality could be located where Mayweather was brought low by Manny, which would of course make an investigation irrelevant because he would have won. Again this is all very theoretical and contingent upon many factors and calculations such as time, severity of ******ation, availability of psychoactive medication and other factors. But I believe a trip like this is possible and would also rid the present reality of added ******ity by passing it to another reality...."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      hey yusaf mack any new f@g videos lately?
      Haha...rath is losing his composure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Attendance check for Floyd diehards

LarryXXX - check
        AllEyesOpen - check
        Big Dunn - absent
        Cincichamp - fashionably late - check
        Fefist - late but present - check
        Bambam182 - splinter group who's denying affiliation to liking Floyd - check
        12TRIBEsRISE - always present - check
        Boogerman - trolling me everywhere - check
        Slip Stream - trolling me more than boogerman - check
        Zaroku - who knows Floyd cheated but still a diehard fan and is more of a troll than everyone else - check
        Consierthis - trying to troll like Zaroku lol - check
        Vilicious86 - cameo appearance - check
        Deadlikeme - always ready to join - check
        Travestyny - still red while his other Floyd comrades are now green - check
        Prettyboy1 - obviously a Floyd fan or maybe it's Floyd trolling me lol - check

The Floyd die hard mob squad is almost complete in attendance. the only one missing is Big Dunn.

How much pull I have among Floyd divk riders ?

This much hehehe

isaac clarke
        hanzburger
        triplegfan
        stick on **** snitch
        pretttyboy32 snitch
        PBP snitch
        brushmypubichair snitch

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Haha...rath is losing his composure.
          lame comeback.

try again yusaf mack

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

"I have used the very universe like a child's toy as I've crossed its ebony star ways. I have dined with gods on the eve of war and heard their mighty cries shake the foundation of time itself. I have beheld wonder while riding triumphantly across the damned as their wrath was felt but still I see no investigation. Still I long to see the Mayweather brought before the eternal judgment bar but still it is denied me. I now turn to you Spock, will you not ferret out this investigation with your matchless logic?"

"Indeed, you posit a most interesting question. I have been crosschecking all of the available files on the Enterprise and have found virtually nothing, except an obscure reference to four or perhaps five mentally ******ed adults that are attempting to create enough activity to spontaneously trigger an investigation by an official organization. An attempt, that I believe will ultimately be unsuccessful and met with skepticism and medication."

"Then where shall I find this investigation to bring down the Mayweather even in retirement?"

"Logic dictates that it would be easier to build a machine that could, in theory traverse the dimensional barriers to alternate realities. If one were precise enough a reality could be located where Mayweather was brought low by Manny, which would of course make an investigation irrelevant because he would have won. Again this is all very theoretical and contingent upon many factors and calculations such as time, severity of ******ation, availability of psychoactive medication and other factors. But I believe a trip like this is possible and would also rid the present reality of added ******ity by passing it to another reality...."
            TL;DR

I will trust you that it was funny.

Comment

lame comeback.

try again yusaf mack
              You would be the expert on all things lame. I noticed you gays are only able to maintain 1 pact@rd thread at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                TL;DR

I will trust you that it was funny.
                And I will trust that you are literate despite not reading....

Comment

isaac clarke
                  hanzburger
                  triplegfan
                  stick on **** snitch
                  pretttyboy32 snitch
                  PBP snitch
                  brushmypubichair snitch
                  Oh I forgot about them. They are only 85% complete. I'll expect them to arrive soon.

Red carpet and all hehehe
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 12-01-2015, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Attendance check for Floyd diehards

LarryXXX - check
                    AllEyesOpen - check
                    Big Dunn - absent
                    Cincichamp - fashionably late - check
                    Fefist - late but present - check
                    Bambam182 - splinter group who's denying affiliation to liking Floyd - check
                    12TRIBEsRISE - always present - check
                    Boogerman - trolling me everywhere - check
                    Slip Stream - trolling me more than boogerman - check
                    Zaroku - who knows Floyd cheated but still a diehard fan and is more of a troll than everyone else - check
                    Consierthis - trying to troll like Zaroku lol - check
                    Vilicious86 - cameo appearance - check
                    Deadlikeme - always ready to join - check
                    Travestyny - still red while his other Floyd comrades are now green - check
                    Prettyboy1 - obviously a Floyd fan or maybe it's Floyd trolling me lol - check

The Floyd die hard mob squad is almost complete in attendance. the only one missing is Big Dunn.

How much pull I have among Floyd divk riders ?

This much hehehe

What's the pact@rd brigade's favorite word? Oh yeah diversion.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                      What's the pact@rd brigade's favorite word? Oh yeah diversion.
                      Wwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaat??

I've been welcoming in my thread replying to your nonsense babble and this is what I get? SMH

Comment

Working...
                      X