Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    haahahaha youre one ****** phaggot who takes it in ass and mouth. :AOR:

oh anf Horn is a hungry lion wanting to make a name for himself. Unlike a has been like Berto
    HAHAHAH justifying for pacs C level opponent. but he great doe!
    he hungry lion doe!

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      You got banned because you are an idiot. Only an dumb @$$ gets ban in this forum.
      BAMBAM ain't no idiot. He's just a ****** with special needs brother hahahaha!

It's time for him to quack like this dude below hahaha!

I saw many hugs in those fights than I did in my senior prom. Maybe, that's were Floyd got the idea of ***** boxing during his senior prom lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-02-2017, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
        HAHAHAH justifying for pacs C level opponent. but he great doe!
        he hungry lion doe!
        I get you, I totally get you.

Off course, Berto is better than Horn. Off course! Since he can do this to Floyd easily lolololol

OH TYRONE!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:
        Last edited by Spoon23; 02-02-2017, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          I get you, I totally get you.

Off course, Berto is better than Horn. Off course! Since he can do this to Floyd easily lolololol

OH TYRONE!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!
          HHAHAH something your "great" fighter who cant cut the ring off couldnt do to mayweather AHAHAHA. berto put up a better fight then pac-roid. and berto didnt need that salt water HAHHAA.

arent you the idiot who made up his own make believe compubox.

Spoon23 - makes up lies, then believes his own lies. But he knows boXING BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Crystina Poncher: Didn't notice anything wrong with Pac's shoulder in training camp. Didn't expect him to get outpunched by Floyd.

pac's sparring partner > a pretty reporter

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship Dashon Johnson confirmed through his official Facebook account that Pacquiao hurt his right shoulder two weeks ago, which flared up during the third round of the fight on Saturday.

We were asked not to mention anything to anyone but yes Manny got hurt during this camp with his right shoulder and it was messed up pretty bad," Johnson said on Facebook. "So bad his sparring partners including myself were asked to go home a few weeks out before the actual fight"

Comment

HHAHAH something your "great" fighter who cant cut the ring off couldnt do to mayweather AHAHAHA. berto put up a better fight then pac-roid. and berto didnt need that salt water HAHHAA.

arent you the idiot who made up his own make believe compubox.

Spoon23 - makes up lies, then believes his own lies. But he knows boXING BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH
              My biatch is talking big again hehehe!

That's the spirit! Bam away my biatch. Bam away!

Sure, sure.. whatever you wish just remember..

To watch Floyd Mayweather box is to witness an elaborate exercise in self-preservation lmao

Fun fact about J. Mayweather - he is quoted as saying that Canelo beat Lara because "all Lara did was run."

Well your nephew ran even further in His fight with Pac hahaha! This family of nuttjobs are the dumbest boxing family ever lol

Run Floyd run! Run like the wind haha!

00PS Floyd is about to run again

Ohhh Cabron!! Time to Bam! BAMBAM!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-08-2017, 03:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                My biatch is talking big again hehehe!

That's the spirit! Bam away my biatch. Bam away!

Sure, sure.. whatever you wish just remember..

To watch Floyd Mayweather box is to witness an elaborate exercise in self-preservation lmao

Fun fact about J. Mayweather - he is quoted as saying that Canelo beat Lara because "all Lara did was run."

Well your nephew ran even further in His fight with Pac hahaha! This family of nuttjobs are the dumbest boxing family ever lol

Run Floyd run! Run like the wind haha!

00PS Floyd is about to run again

Ohhh Cabron!! Time to Bam! BAMBAM!

HAHAHAH show me your "real" compbubox you made up again so i can laugh.

Comment

• You won't stand a chance against us. We are the Shield of Boxing Scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    You won't stand a chance against us. We are the Shield of Boxing Scene.

that what you 3 do? wrestle each other in bed and then hold hands? talking about how pac landed 10000 puunches on mayweather with one hand HAHAAHAHAHAH

Comment

that what you 3 do? wrestle each other in bed and then hold hands? talking about how pac landed 10000 puunches on mayweather with one hand HAHAAHAHAHAH

We are going to triple power bomb you back in your basement.

Comment

Working...
                      X