No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BostonGuy

Cant we move this **** back to nsb where it belongs?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      If Floyd didn't allow Pac to fight in the style that Pac wanted...while Floyd was able to fight in the style that Floyd wanted...then Floyd won the ring generalship category for that round.

It's not that hard to grasp.
      What is not hard to grasp is that you can't have good ring generalship if you can't hit your opponent. You have to connect.

Anyway what happened to you? It's been a few days now, seems to me like you are in hiding. You have decided to fold? Still waiting for you to debunk this video.

We just established scoring criteria, now debunk the punch connects. Here's the video again. Time stamp it buddy.. Waiting for your great analysis. Don't tell me you want to eat crow now? Conceding so easily? Don't be ***** now.. time to walk the walk. Just saying..

Captains log star date 2017, 26 of Jan, It's been 3 days now.. ShoulderRoll is still ducking. Still no sign of intelligence from a flowmo minion..I must be asking too much lmao

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      . One video. if you can prove to me Pac lost this round. You win, if you can't. You have to eat some crow. deal?

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Ok, I'll debunk your video.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2017, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        What is not hard to grasp is that you can't have good ring generalship if you can't hit your opponent. You have to connect.
        No, you still don't get it little Spoon. Connecting has **** all to do with ring generalship.

The perfect example is when Willie Pep supposedly won a round without throwing a punch. He used his footwork, his feints, and his defense to tie his opponent up in knots. He pulled the strings and made the fight go where he wanted it to go without even throwing or connecting.

That's a ring general.

But I wouldn't expect you to even know who Willie Pep was. You didn't watch boxing until Pacquiao came along and you won't watch it once he retires.

Comment

No, you still don't get it little Spoon. Connecting has **** all to do with ring generalship.

The perfect example is when Willie Pep supposedly won a round without throwing a punch. He used his footwork, his feints, and his defense to tie his opponent up in knots. He pulled the strings and made the fight go where he wanted it to go without even throwing or connecting.

That's a ring general.

But I wouldn't expect you to even know who Willie Pep was. You didn't watch boxing until Pacquiao came along and you won't watch it once he retires.
          lmao

Are you saying, you can win around even if a boxer Didn't land at all lmao Floyd significantly threw less punches in the 3rd, as the video has established Pac landed 17 while Floyd only landed 9. So in your book since Pac wasn't his usual self and wasn't too busy he should lose this round even if it actually shows how skilled he was at landing, not to mention RING GENERALSHIP is about who controls the center of the ring. I have to say majority of the 3rd round Pac owned the center of the ring while floyd ran, ran, and ran around like a headless duck.

What you forgot to mention willie pep.. peppered, played circles on his opponents. Showed he was in control along the ropes and especially in the center, since he can do all he wanted with his opponents, by connecting and dazzling his way to showing his in control and outlanding them. Pep, always looked dominant connecting and outfoxing his opponents, in Floyd's case, he didn't out-land or even felt in control of the round we are dis*****g.

He was running not because he was in control. Floyd was running away from the center of the ring, coz he couldn't stand his ground in the middle, since, Pac's punches were lethal and he does not want to get stung, hence Floyd played that round WEAK while finding solace around the ring, therefore, did not show ownership of the center of the ring. He didnt establish dominance over Pac due to landing less as well, meaning a 17-9 punch connects for Pac as video has proven, only shows Floyd's defense were full of holes, and while he was running away from the center, fighting like a coward, obviously won't give him ring generalship bud..

Pls don't mention Willie Pep in the same breath as Floyd. That's being disrespectful to the greats of this game. Pep always connects more than his opponents, he plays circles to his opponents since he commands the whole ring especially the middle as he peppers his opponents to an obvious dominance.

Seems to me your only grounds for Floyd winning the 3rd is because, even if Pac connected more, Pac didn't look like his old self, therefore, should lose that round lmao Pls don't call yourself a PHD in the sweet science, you are far from it lol

BOXING IS THE SCIENCE OF HIT AND NOT GET HIT

THE ESSENCE OF BOXING IS CONNECTING PUNCHES JUST AS FOOTBALL IS TO KICKING THE BALL.

YOU CANNOT BE EFFECTIVE IN RING GENERALSHIP IF YOU CAN'T CONNECT. YOUR FALSE NOTION THAT YOU CAN WIN ROUNDS BY DOING NOTHING, WHILE DANCING AND RUNNING AROUND THE RING WITHOUT CONNECTING WINS ROUNDS. YOU ARE NOT IN THE RIGHT SPORT DOLL, IF THAT IS YOUR THINKING. THEN RUNNERS LIKE ASEAN BOLT AND BALLET DANCERS CAN EXCEL IN BOXING. THEY DON'T HAVE TO PUNCH, THEY JUST NEED TO BE FAST AND LOOK GRACEFUL LMAO

DON'T FORGET THE ESSENCE OF BOXING. ITS TO HIT.

AND THAT MY FRIEND IS WHY YOU LOSE AND HAVE TO EAT CROW. YOU DON'T HAVE THE FULL GRASP OF THIS GREAT SPORT AND TO FULLY COMPREHEND WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED IN THAT ROUND. YOU CLING ON FLAWED LOGIC. AND TO THIS DATE YOU CAN'T DISPUTE MY VIDEO INTELLIGENTLY.

I'LL TELL YOU WHY PAC HAD TO CHANGE HIS GAME AND FIGHT IN A DIFFERENT WAY IN HIS FIGHT AGAINST FLOYD.

PART 2, WHY PAC HAD TO FIGHT A DIFFERENT WAY
          Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2017, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Part 2

If for all who think manny wasnt doing anything in the ring against floyd cause he didnt throw a ton of punches like he normally does....there is a golden rule when you box someone like floyd....dont play his game. Floyd wants you to throw wasted punches. Manny studied floyd pretty smart imo cause a smart fighter knows when you got a runner who plays defense dont waste punches or your gonna punch yourself out. That is what floyd banks on saving his best punches when he sees the other is tiring out from all the punches that went nowhere. He had no choice to run, hug, headlock and all from manny....he wasting wasting a lot of his punches.

As floyd hoped he would. Which is why manny kept up with him in stamina all 12 rounds, had floyd flurried in all 4 corners of the match and rounds. His option was to hold him. Thats a smart but seriously lame tactic. Floyds jabs thrown mostly in all his percetage hit pacs gloves...not face or body. But for some reason judges counted them as hits?

Wtf? Manny was the aggressor in every round, landed the best shots, actually hit floyd with more better shots than floyd hit him. But again...pitty pats are counted for some odd reason. This is why floyd made sure it went to cards, it was gonna favor his pitty pat tactics even in illegal clench taps. He was even hitting him while ref was breaking them apart....ups you punch count. But if your tied.....you cant recoil.

There is many reasons why boxing is dying as a sport of honorable pugilism and gone to $$ only. Whats a better way to make money then have a flawed boxer go lossless in hopes he will get knocked out? Nothing. Its a TMT and mgm money maker since blth are in league together. Floyd is a promoter. Makes the stipulations to fight him. He was even shown with the crazy negotiations for this fight to happen which took many turns cause of his off stipulations. Facts.

The deeper you dive into the history of this fight, floyd as a fighter ( remember he is only lossless when became a paid pro, he got 6 losses as an amateur) and how the way the boxing scene is been set up over the last 7 years you will see why folks are pissed, why he catches a lot of negative feedback from fans of boxing , and also...most folks dont flack him especially certain ex boxers and celebs cause they placed high wagers on the fight in favor of floyd. If you look at the percentage of who was gonna win the fight before the fight and during....Pac was then the odds on fav. So whoever bet floyd would bank big time. Its a lot of ****ery with this fight so before casting opinions on either side fighters, look at it from a different perspective then the true conclusion will unfold.

#THE TRUE WINNER

#PAC COUNTERED THE COUNTER PUNCHER

#PAC PLAYED FLOYD'S GAME AND STILL WON

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-25-2017, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Are you saying, you can win around even if a boxer Didn't land at all lmao
              Yes, I'm saying it's possible. Because of all the other areas of boxing that exist besides just landing a punch. Areas which pretty much destroy Precise Presenter's uninformed and biased video since it relies so heavily on punch stats.

I know it blows your fragile little mind to hear that ring generalship is beyond simple punch connects. But you should study up on it, you might learn something about the sport.
              Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 01-25-2017, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                BostonGuy

Cant we move this **** back to nsb where it belongs?
                I think BostonGuy was just trying to be nice and get this section of the website some actual traffic.

Comment

Are you saying, you can win around even if a boxer Didn't land at all?
                  Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Yes, I'm saying it's possible.
                  lololol

Without connecting in a round, in ShoulderRolls world a fighter can win lololololol

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard from a flowmo lol What you fail to realize you can only be in control if you can establish dominance over the other. You can't ESTABLISH DOMINANCE without connecting and applying pressure. You need to go back to learn kindergarten boxing first. You need help lol You are far from a PHD You need rewiring.

I rest my case.

Footnote: YOU CANNOT BE EFFECTIVE IN RING GENERALSHIP IF YOU CAN'T CONNECT. YOUR FALSE NOTION THAT YOU CAN WIN ROUNDS BY DOING NOTHING, WHILE DANCING AND RUNNING AROUND THE RING WITHOUT CONNECTING WINS ROUNDS. YOU ARE NOT IN THE RIGHT SPORT DOLL, IF THAT IS YOUR THINKING. THEN RUNNERS LIKE ASEAN BOLT AND BALLET DANCERS CAN EXCEL IN BOXING. THEY DON'T HAVE TO PUNCH, THEY JUST NEED TO BE FAST AT RUNNING AND LOOKING GRACEFUL LMAO

# the 4 categories of scoring are all in relation to connecting as I have explained thoroughly, and obviously you have again failed to make a case for yourself.

IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO EAT CROW HAHAHAHAHAHA!

# AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE.. A TRUE BLOODED ILLOGICAL LOYAL FLOYD MINION LOLOLOL
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 01-25-2017, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• We're pretty much done here, then.

Spoon wants to play Compubox instead of actually learning how to judge a fight.

I can't help a guy who refuses to believe that Willie Pep could have won a round without throwing a punch.

Comment

I think BostonGuy was just trying to be nice and get this section of the website some actual traffic.
                      Yeah but what quality of traffic?

Its a traffic jam of special buses

Comment

Working...
                      X