No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    was floyd even trying to land or was he just throwing punches that came up short because he was scared of overextending himself? was he incompetent or just scared?
    Very good question. Very critical thinking. It could be both. Evidence does point to your line of thinking.

# there is no honor in ***** boxing

Comment

• Nacho saying Floyd won is his way to preserve the luster of JMM KO achievement over Manny. Premature ejaculation buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        That said, I enjoyed the fight.

The judges scoring is again shockingly biased. It was a close fight. Could have been a draw, but yes you can give Floyd a reason for winning it, but definitely not a one sided fight, by some posters here are saying.

That said, I will reserve my Congratulations to Floyd until the time, he shows records he has been tested and how many times he has been tested by usada? Coz up to now there is still no sign of him having any records of doing it. Floyd snr. never even seen his son blood drawn. The Floyd that i saw was a a solid specimen. His lean muscles and muscle build up is very su****ious @ his age 38.

It was a riveting, compelling fight till it lasted, I was at the edge of my seat throughout the fight, but PAc wasn't 100% as this article proves it. He coulndt do his normal combos, coz as we now know has a shoulder injury. BUt wether he was injured or not I can see floyd winning too.

I'll reserve that congratulations once the usada testing has been revealed.

Conclusion: I think this super fight did more harm in boxing than good. Why? It shows that being more defensive and less engaging is the way to go. Which translates to a slow, unexciting fight. People want to see a fight. THis is a super fight, but FLoyd didn't give the fans their moneys worth, pac did he tried, but the guy keeps on hugging and running what can he do? This sport defuses excitement when you are faced with a fighter that doesn't engage that much. Too much defensiveness saps the excitement in the air. Truth hurts.

This actually gave boxing a big blow. Casual fans are calling it boring coz in there eyes it really was.. Floyd was too cautious and didnt take risks. even at the end he just ran. That's not how to be a true legend in most people's eyes. You have to savor the limelight and show some bravado and some heavy action in there. Playing it safe is not fun in any sport. Fans want action.
        Here's a post from Spoon right after the fight concluded. Maybe a few hours after.

Here's a link to it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...iao+mayweather

Now this is you watching it in real time, as it happens. None of this slowmo video, or having days or weeks or months after the fact, or rewatching the fight several times, or watching videos or reading posts from other people to taint your original opinion.

Since this was your original opinion of the fight, without outside persuasion, this is how you really saw the fight. You saw a very close fight, that from your perspective, could've gone either way, regardless of injury or not.

Your tune has changed drastically since your original viewing, because you read or watched something that changed your perception.

Your current tune, isn't your tune anymore. It's the tune of the creator of that video. The accuracy of the video is irrelevant, cuz it isn't from your original perspective of watching the fight.

The truth is, you saw a very close fight that you yourself said could have gone either way.

Comment

• no idea why anyone would want a rematch it will be the same fight again just in slow motion these 2 are done let it go floyd won and will go down in history as the better fighter theres other fighters coming in to the sport now check them out

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
            Here's a post from Spoon right after the fight concluded. Maybe a few hours after.

Here's a link to it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...iao+mayweather

Now this is you watching it in real time, as it happens. None of this slowmo video, or having days or weeks or months after the fact, or rewatching the fight several times, or watching videos or reading posts from other people to taint your original opinion.

Since this was your original opinion of the fight, without outside persuasion, this is how you really saw the fight. You saw a very close fight, that from your perspective, could've gone either way, regardless of injury or not.

Your tune has changed drastically since your original viewing, because you read or watched something that changed your perception.

Your current tune, isn't your tune anymore. It's the tune of the creator of that video. The accuracy of the video is irrelevant, cuz it isn't from your original perspective of watching the fight.

The truth is, you saw a very close fight that you yourself said could have gone either way.
            You must really be a big fan of my articles to go dig it up from the archives buddy. Thanks for bringing this up it only makes it clearer how much of a skeptic I was that night!

It only proves my thoughts from the very beginning.

if you read what I wrote clearly that:

A. I was very much a skeptic of Floyd's win from all that hugging and running but I can clearly see a close fight because of the advantages VEGAS gave to Floyd that night. Mainly as I've posted in here aside from the expose of videos that came to light in this epic thread.

Biased drug agency USADA : were in if you read what I wrote, I will reserve my congratulation if he really was clean, as I clearly stated how lean he looked for his age and shows how I suspected foul play was in the works from PED use/abuse. As later I found out, and up to this day 2017 of Jan, no video footage of Floyd's blood tested was shown, since as we later found out after the fight, Floyd was caught in a scandal of having IVs in his system before being blood drawn. This was used by cyclist to mask PED use. As I have to this day Been correct to point out a big fat question mark still lingers . (That said, as I've been mentioning it in this thread, with all the peds, and physical advantage of height, arms length and reach, Floyd still chose to run and hug for dear life, you can only have an argument he won, only if all the biased advantages Vegas has given to him was considered ( like the fake scoring by the judges /fake commentating/biased drug agency USADA/NSAC, BIASED REFEREEING BY BAYLESS FOR LETTING FLOYD CLINCH ALL HE WANTS, that night would have any home town fighter win.) You can give him a narrow win that he won if there was no penalties from all that hugging. You can give him a case he won if you listened to all that biased commentators that night. You can give him a case he won a narrow win if he's punches actually connected, but as we later found out from all these slowmo in-depth videos that have exposed Floyd throughout the web his punches were mostly misses. All a mirage. An illusion that has fooled many to this day. Floyd's strategy was simple: clinch A LOT, FLINCH/RECOIL, RUN BACKWARDS AND POT SHOT FOR POINTS WHICH HE GETS GRANTED EVEN IF HE MISSED A TON OF IT. Floyd would have an argument of winning if you consider his slaps, touches and illegal pushing as connected. His punches were more for posing than to have actual intent to connect, like a pitcher who throws a telegraph pitch. It was all to create an illusion he was hitting, but is later found out from critical videos such as these vids I posted in this epic thread, he was actually not connecting cleanly, he mostly was hitting AIR. All Floyd did was to hug whenever Pac turned the heat on. Floyd decided on staying on ***** ST. that night and was unjustly deserving of that fake win. the best you can give to this fight is a draw for Floyd, and that is being generous after all the proof has been brought forth.

This fight has all the makings of home cooking wherein the home town fighter had all the brakes, who was able to control everything outside (floyd was the lead promoter btw) and inside the ring as we have later found out in this massive corruption that we call boxing. ( I REPEAT, IN FIRST VIEWING WITH ALL THE BIASED GIVEN TO HIM BY THE PEOPLE IN VEGAS, BIASED JUDGES, BIASED REFEREE, BIASED COMMENTING YOU CAN EASILY BE SWAYED TO GIVE FLOYD AN ARGUMENT HE WON)

But, as the dust settled in.. we later found out the truth..

to this day..

there was too much hugging in this fight

there was too much running in this fight

there was less action from all the energy diffusing hug-fest that it left a bitter taste in the eyes of casual and hardcore fans a like. That we rather bury this fight than have a sequel. Do you blame the guy who tried to push it and make it into a fight with one healthy arm to boot, or do we blame the bigger man who rather run and hug for dear life to diffuse the essence of what boxing fans wants to see in a super fight. A fight to remember was what the world wanted.. the irony is yes, it was a fight to remember. A fight to remember for all the wrong reasons.. tsk tsk tsk..

To this day no official Doctor's name to claim he diagnosed Floyd for dehydration and was allowed to take IVS.

To this day no videos of Floyd being blood drawn since perhaps seeing him stick a needle to pump ivs in his system is a no no and will kill this super fight before it was ever made?

To close:

If you read my post properly. I mentioned. This was actually the essence of my thread that the ones who truly lost that night was US the fans:

Conclusion: I think this super fight did more harm in boxing than good. Why? It shows that being more defensive and less engaging is the way to go. Which translates to a slow, unexciting fight. People want to see a fight. THis is a super fight, but FLoyd didn't give the fans their moneys worth, pac did he tried, but the guy keeps on hugging and running what can he do? This sport defuses excitement when you are faced with a fighter that doesn't engage that much. Too much defensiveness saps the excitement in the air. Truth hurts.

This actually gave boxing a big blow. Casual fans are calling it boring coz in there eyes it really was.. Floyd was too cautious and didnt take risks. even at the end he just ran. That's not how to be a true legend in most people's eyes. You have to savor the limelight and show some bravado and some heavy action in there. Playing it safe is not fun in any sport. Fans want action.

FLOYD RUINED HIS LEGACY AND HE IS ONLY TO BLAME FOR IT.

# THE IRONY IS TO THIS DAY, AFTER ALL SAID AND DONE A SECOND SHOWDOWN IS STILL THE BIGGEST FIGHT OUT THERE EVEN IF THEY ARE PAST THERE SHELF LIFE, PEOPLE WILL STILL WANT TO SEE A SEQUEL AND PPV WILL MAKE MONEY OUT OF IT. GIVING THE CHANCE OF FLOYD TO REDEEM HIS ***** BOXING, BUT THE IRONY IS.. FLOYD MAYWEATHER RATHER RETIRE EVEN IF HE IS CALLED MONEY MAYWEATHER.. PERHAPS HE KNEW HE CAN'T CON THE PUBLIC TWICE. NO MORE RUNNING AND HUGGING ON THE 2ND FIGHT, HE KNOWS HE CAN'T WIN IN A REAL FIGHT WHERE FAIR GAME IS IN PLAY. GOOD RIDDANCE FLOYD STAY LIVING IN DUCKSVILLE.

THE CHAMP IS HERE

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-08-2017, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post
              no idea why anyone would want a rematch it will be the same fight again just in slow motion these 2 are done let it go floyd won and will go down in history as the better fighter theres other fighters coming in to the sport now check them out
              What will go down in history is that floyd won an undeserved, unworthy win that will go down in history as the biggest scam fight in the history of all sports, were in fans from all over the world witnessed the most expensive marathon hugfest seen in boxing. as floyd ran literally with a cool 200 million dollars all the way to the bank. The great heist in all sports.

At this point it would still sell, since they are still the biggest draw in boxing. But do we want to see 2 old men play cat and mouse for 12 rounds again? Nope! This thread is only to expose the truth. This is the biggest sports heist in sports history. 200 million dollars of a marathon scam. No need for a 2nd scam. One is enough!

The first one was enough. Pac with one healthy arm, made a roided up iv injuiced Floyd ran and hug for dear life. and after the dust has settled. Video evidence proves Pac connected more and also gave the cleaner punches the whole night. And that's a handicap pac at that. It only proves one thing, if they fought in there prime, Floyd wouldn't have seen the light and day. He is fortunate he fought a handicap Pac. The great thing about it, Pac only needed one healthy arm to make floyd back up for 12 rounds and made him look like a *****. Says a lot who really got game that night. One is enough. Floyd may have won with all the Vegas home cooking that night. But, what truly amazes most is that the small dude from asia, made a bigger man look like an amateur with all that retreating and counter hugs and slap touches, telegraph punch poses for that was all show no bite at all. I guess the rules that night was, the one who does less fighting wins that night lololol

DAVE MORETTI GAVE FLOYD 10 ROUNDS, A JUDGE FOR FLOYD FIGHTS FOR THE PAST 19-20 TIMES.

THE CORRUPTION IN VEGAS IS TOO OBVIOUS. MONEY TALKS. BOOKIES RULE VEGAS.

Teddy says it best:

Teddy ATLAS: Mayweather doesn't fight the kind of fight you want to pay $70 -$100 for a PPV too lol

http://www.boxingscene.com/teddy-atl...ematch--104965

# no one in their right mind would want to see a running hugfest again and it certainly doesn't deserve a PPV to watch that. Floyd's biggest heist has come to close. He can't do the same boring con twice. If floyd does man-up, he needs to show something.. ***** boxing doesn't belong in the ring.

IN OTHER WORDS FULL ME ONCE (FLOYD) SHAME ON YOU. FULL ME TWICE (FLOYD) SHAME ON ME!!

HENCE, NO NEED FOR A REMATCH. WE DIDNT PAY FOR A MARATHON EVENT. AND MOST CERTAINLY, A BIASED HOMETOWN COOKING.

# THE TRUE WINNER WAS PACQUIAO EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. NO NEED FOR A REMATCH.

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

to be continued, Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia etc

People around the world reactions to the fight.

fabian riquetti
              The only place where Manny could've lost, was in *LAS VEGAS* the most corrupt city in the US , Manny schooled Floyd to the curve and show how he is *THE ULTIMATE BOXING MAESTRO*

Vladimir Wu
              The World knows Pacquiao gave Froyd IV Fraudweather a boxing lesson.

Joann Arellano
              how the hell did Floyd win this fight lol he didn't do nothing

Julie Thao
              only in the eyes and ears of the wannabe limelight life style of Froidroid the IV King Juicer and Lad Vegas where The fraud claimed as the winner. Around the world, Pacquiao won period.

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-08-2017, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                This evidence has been globally circulated many many times, but thanks for memorialising it...

EVERYBODY knows that Pacquaio won the fight, even the flo-mos and nut bags.

Pacquiao is the TBE and Mayweather a sore runner up.

Unfortunately it was called by the real experts early that Pac would be robbed in the case of a non-shut out decision.. And it was nothing less than a robbery.

An unfortunate event
                Your welcome!

Comment

• HAHAHA why are the tards so ******?

when money beat pac easy they ran away for a few days.

for this reason, the pac-tards will be the greatest POS of all time. you are worse than ****s.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    HAHAHA why are the tards so ******?

when money beat pac easy they ran away for a few days.

for this reason, the pac-tards will be the greatest POS of all time. you are worse than ****s.
                    You haven't answered the important question bud. Is the coach of Marquez one of your favorite fighters COACH a Pac-tard for exposing froid roid as a fraud? I'm curious?

I'll post my previous reply to you that have questions that need answers. Don't be ***** and duck these questions buddy. Don't be floyd running and hugging around his way out of a pickle hehe It's a simple question anyways. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Nacho.

HERE IS MY PREVIOUS REPLY TO YOU WITH THE QUESTIONS.

Naah not really true among pacfans.. most Pacfans and boxing aficionados admire Nacho as one of the best trainers in boxing. Don't know what world your referring. Must be fl0wmo land near ducksville town you've been getting your information. Is it?

The real question that you should be asking is brotha..

IS NACHO BERISTAIN A PAC - TARD??

as you are a big fan of Marquez which we all know is a fighter and the one who coaches him is no other than Nacho Beristein. Since, Nacho sees it for Pacquiao is he a certified PAC - TARD too??

Pls do tell. DUCK DUCK DUCK DUCKAROOO HAHAHAHA

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    name I person who isn't a pac-tard who claims pac won?
                    NACHO BERISTAIN OR IS HE???

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

HERE IS A FOLLOW UP QUESTION TO BAMBAM GIGOLO. IS THIS PICTURE BELLOW THE MINDSET OF FLOWTARDS ASSOCIATED WITH YOU? Are most of your friends and family believe this??

Pls do tell.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-08-2017, 05:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      You haven't answered the important question bud. Is the coach of Marquez one of your favorite fighters a Pac-tard for exposing froid roid as a fraud? I'm curious?

I'll post my previous reply to you that have questions that need answers. Don't be ***** and duck these questions buddy. It's a simple question. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Nacho.
                      lol no he just saying that because he knows you tards will eat it up and it makes the pac 4th KO even better.

Comment

Working...
                      X