Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor spoon realized there was nothing coming out of the so-called "iv scandal" so had to go back to clinging to slomo videos with biased punch counters. I cant decide if this is a step in the right direction or just a step backwards.

What i do find funny though is i remember a very detailed slomo analysis showing how Bradley had beat Pacquiao in their first fight. I believe it was called " a tale of hbo nuthugging" or some ****. I wonder how convincing these slomo advocates of the pact@rd brigade would find it, considering that by their logic you see so much more in slow motion.

Comment

• The whole Floyd contingent has now logged in to my thread lmao

Just as expected trying to discredit the truth by spitting incoherent babble again. I wonder why hehe

Videos don't lie Floyd lovers. Facts are here to stay.

Not a single one of you can even dispute it but instead you guys go on a childish rant.

All noise no substance as usual.

Carry on.

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-01-2015, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
        I call it like I see it, good or bad. I gotta tell ya the evidence is clear in slow motion. I honestly can't see how anyone can deny that many of Floyd's punches missed and that Manny landed the harder blows. I watched the fight live and thought Floyd barely won. I watched the fight the next day without sound and thought it was a draw. I just saw the slo mo and know that Floyd hardly landed any serious blows. Maybe some people were stoned and watched a replay of the Gatti/Floyd fight and thought that was Manny?
        I dunno?
        Crystal clear my friend.

Only Floyd fans can't bear seeing the truth.

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-01-2015, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
          i dont know if spoon is racist i mean he obviously hates mayweather to an almost obsessive stalker like amount he sits on boxing scene all day talking about him. Im not sure that makes him a racist more just a bitter fan that cant accept that pac man lost
          What do you mean "almost"?

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post

The inability to handle the L is disturbing. A lack of sportsmanship from the professional athlete, a lack of integrity from the trainer and promoter, and a lack of sanity from the fans.
            Last edited by FeFist; 12-01-2015, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Lol a Floyd fan denying his a Floyd fan and actually going to the extent of saying he hates Floyd lmao

Dude your a Floyd fan ever since you came to this forum what happened to you hehehe

Classic example of ******s disowning their kind.

BamBam Bigelow still thinks this is WWE we're you can change sides in a fly hahaha

You can't write this stuff.

Essence of a Floyd fan in full display here folks

classic ******ation hahaha!

lol this guy is mad because floyd whooped pacroid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                The whole Floyd contingent has now logged in to my thread lmao

Just as expected trying to discredit the truth by spitting incoherent babble again. I wonder why hehe

Videos don't lie Floyd lovers. Facts are here to stay.

Not a single one of you can even dispute it but instead you guys go on a childish rant.

All noise no substance as usual.

Carry on.

videos dont lie of JMM whooping pacs ass and same with mayweather.

in 100 years no one will care about your ****** claim, they will just look at the record books and see pac roid was knocked out then outboxed hahahaahaha

Comment

• you saying pac won is like saying bradley beat pac the first time lol

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post

The inability to handle the L is disturbing. A lack of sportsmanship from the professional athlete, a lack of integrity from the trainer and promoter, and a lack of sanity from the fans.
                      this is scary and very disturbing!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X