Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao wasn’t alone in his astonishment, as the fight’s results surprised many other people as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by elina jhon View Post
      Pacquiao wasn’t alone in his astonishment, as the fight’s results surprised many other people as well.
      name I person who isn't a pac-tard who claims pac won?

Comment

• remember when Floyd beat pac, the pac-tards were gone from this site for a few days. anyone remember?

they had to regroup HAHAHAAHAH

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
          remember when Floyd beat pac, the pac-tards were gone from this site for a few days. anyone remember?

they had to regroup HAHAHAAHAH
          Ts was the last full time pact@rd...but even he moved on to a new alt. Pact@rdamania is over and done with.

Comment

• This issue is dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
              This issue is dead.
              The reason why this fight won't have a sequel can be explained by Atlas who think there will be no rematch between Pac and Floyd. Even if Unfinished rivalry written all over this, as these 100,000 plus viewers of this thread have witnessed the biggest heist in boxing history.. Chronicled for the world to witness. You can't fool the public twice and do a repeat of a marathon huggathon fest.. one is enough.. another stink-fest by Floyd will cripple boxing to an all time low. No one wants that.

Teddy says it best:

Teddy ATLAS: Mayweather doesn't fight the kind of fight you want to pay $70 -$100 for a PPV too lol

http://www.boxingscene.com/teddy-atl...ematch--104965

# no one in their right mind would want to see a running hugfest again and it certainly doesn't deserve a PPV to watch that. Floyd's biggest heist has come to close. He can't do the same boring con twice. If floyd does man-up, he needs to show something.. ***** boxing doesn't belong in the ring.

IN OTHER WORDS FULL ME ONCE (FLOYD) SHAME ON YOU. FULL ME TWICE (FLOYD) SHAME ON ME!!

HENCE, NO NEED FOR A REMATCH. WE DIDNT PAY FOR A MARATHON EVENT. AND MOST CERTAINLY, A BIASED HOMETOWN COOKING.

FLOYD'S Father knows best.. (It's over for Floyd jr. can't con the public twice and get away with it. It's over for Floyd)

HE IS....

Floyd Mayweather Sr.: Floyd performance was alright, it wasn't a great perfromance

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a vagina. It's time for his son to retire.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-04-2017, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                name I person who isn't a pac-tard who claims pac won?
                Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  The reason why this fight won't have a sequel can be explained by Atlas who think there will be no rematch between Pac and Floyd. Even if Unfinished rivalry written all over this, as these 100,000 plus viewers have witnessed the biggest heist in boxing history.. Chronicled for the world to witness. You can't fool the public twice and do a repeat of a marathon huggathon fest.. one is enough.. another stink-fest by Floyd will cripple boxing to an all time low. No one wants that.

Teddy says it best:

Teddy ATLAS: Mayweather doesn't fight the kind of fight you want to pay $70 -$100 for a PPV too lol

http://www.boxingscene.com/teddy-atl...ematch--104965

# no one in their right mind would want to see a running hugfest again and it certainly doesn't deserve a PPV to watch that. Floyd's biggest heist has come to close. He can't do the same boring con twice. If floyd does man-up, he needs to show something.. ***** boxing doesn't belong in the ring.

IN OTHER WORDS FULL ME ONCE (FLOYD) SHAME ON YOU. FULL ME TWICE (FLOYD) SHAME ON ME!!

HENCE, NO NEED FOR A REMATCH. WE DIDNT PAY FOR A MARATHON EVENT. AND MOST CERTAINLY, A BIASED HOMETOWN COOKING.

FLOYD'S Father knows best.. (It's over for Floyd jr. can't con the public twice and get away with it. It's over for Floyd)

HE IS....

Floyd Mayweather Sr.: Floyd performance was alright, it wasn't a great perfromance

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a vagina. It's time for his son to retire.

I didn't read this.

The issue is dead.

Comment

• People are still arguing about this fight's result? i know floyd's style is not everyones favorite but he clearly won that fight. it surprises me that in 2016 people are still supporting that POS, bag of steroids called pacquiao. He's nothing but a paper champion, a fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

funny how you pac-tards talk **** about nacho when talking about JMM and crack-quiao, but when he says pac beat money may you all ride his nuts also. you see? this is why pac-tards are the biggest POS in the world. as my poll I made shows.

Comment

Working...
                      X