Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    lol. ''documented punches.''
    Pretty simple to break it down. Watch the replay in slowmo no commentary without being bias and completely ignorant and you can see the facts. Only an idiot in complete denial wouldn't review the facts. Why do you hire lawyer's in court? Because they provide evidence that others are too blind to see. Review all 12 rounds to a real frame by frame slow reel and you'll notice that Mr.TBE was hitting gloves all night and compu box is full of ****! Of course numbers lie when there being controlled! So many ****riding puppets out there that just want to believe what they want without evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by MMAexamined View Post
      362 pages and the debate is still on...
      Yes and so far..

boxing fans are getting smarter and fl0mos getting dumber. rofl hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
        That horse has been beaten to death, it's bones ground up.

Ay Dios Mio, there is nothing left.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          lol. ''documented punches.''
          SKH, in slow motion the pain remains longer. Hahahahahaha

Plucking Ployd ruined lives! These. Guys are locked in an infinite loop of recursive ******ity.

God help them.

Comment

• 5/2/2015

The day Pacquiao got robbed off a win by a PED cheater and his bribed NSAC and corrupt judges

Slo-mo is there, and it will always be there, to prove who was the better man that night

an injured Pacquiao landed the most meaningful punches, the ones that were actually doing damage

too bad Floyd pity pat shots count more even if they land on gloves and arms, because you know, Vegas judges' and Floyd's deep pockets

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Loophole? The WADA code was followed.

What does this have to do with USADA? NSAC denied the shot, not USADA. As I said before, Manny stated he had no injury before the fight. Why would he need to take Toradol?

You do realize that Floyd's blood tests were CIR tested, right? This was revealed long ago.
              I've never seen any Copies of a C.I.R. Test?

Where are the links?

As for Manny his injury was reported before the fight and he was still denied!

Froid was given an exemption after the fight!

Comment

I've never seen any Copies of a C.I.R. Test?

Where are the links?
                In fact, USADA performs extensive CIR testing as part of the professional boxing testing programs it conducts and has never declined to administer CIR testing. All 22 urine samples collected during the Mayweather/Pacquiao testing program were tested by CIR and for EPO. Indeed, every professional boxer USADA has ever tested has been tested using the CIR methodology.
                http://www.usada.org/wp-content/uplo...Tom-Hauser.pdf

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                As for Manny his injury was reported before the fight and he was still denied!
                Oh really?
                Pacquiao said, “No, I don’t have pain or injury before the fight. I just want to make sure that whatever happened, I’m still there. I’m not saying I’m not 100 percent condition.”

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                Froid was given an exemption after the fight!
                WADA code allows for retroactive approval of TUE's. You should go look at their code.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Loophole? The WADA code was followed.
                  What does this have to do with USADA? NSAC denied the shot, not USADA. As I said before, Manny stated he had no injury before the fight. Why would he need to take Toradol?
                  You do realize that Floyd's blood tests were CIR tested, right? This was revealed long ago.
                  Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  In fact, USADA performs extensive CIR testing as part of the professional boxing testing programs it conducts and has never declined to administer CIR testing. All 22 urine samples collected during the Mayweather/Pacquiao testing program were tested by CIR and for EPO. Indeed, every professional boxer USADA has ever tested has been tested using the CIR methodology.
                  http://www.usada.org/wp-content/uplo...Tom-Hauser.pdf

Oh really?
                  Pacquiao said, “No, I don’t have pain or injury before the fight. I just want to make sure that whatever happened, I’m still there. I’m not saying I’m not 100 percent condition.”

WADA code allows for retroactive approval of TUE's. You should go look at their code.
                  I just noticed you have a gazillion posts and no rep points!

Like I've told all of my exes......................lose the number!

Comment

I just noticed you have a gazillion posts and no rep points!

Like I've told all of my exes......................lose the number!
                    Typical response when getting handled. Carry on, chump.

Comment

• Mayweather did a BT Barnum on us! I get it!

What you don't get because you are so far up his butt he will never reach that pinnacle again!

Froid did not give us that! he swindled us!

Instead of the greatest fight ever we got the Fiji Mermaid!

A personal question? Why no rep points?

Comment

Working...
                      X