No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Agreed. I knew Manny didn't have the skills to beat Floyd. Honestly, I wanted to see Floyd get ****ed up a bit like in Maidana 1. I was laughing when Maidana made it ugly. I wanted to see that badly! It warms my heart when I see Floyd getting pounded in the ropes looking to the ref Tony Weeks for help, but not getting it! Seeing Castillo apply low blows and brawling Floyd was great too. Seeing Cotto draw blood was great.

Seeing Manny, like Canelo, be ineffective was disappointing. Call me a closet Floyd hater, but I wanted Mosley to put him on the canvas.

I respect Floyd, he earned it. **** Floyd, he is that good!
    Real talk there

Comment

• Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
      Real talk there
      He earned it. After Castillo 1, I never bet against him, Money Mayweather made me money. I bet on him, even though I didn't like him. Now, I just admit he beat whoever he fought. Admitting things, helps a person move past things.

Many guys keep making crazy slow mo, what Spain thought threads, but why, none of that matters...

Floyd ruined lives, and shattered dreams.

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post
        You see this was always gonna happen after all the years of talk how pac was going to murder floyd if they fight certain pac fans just were never going to accept a loss and if it did happen find anyway they can to claim robbery

The fight was garbage but i honestly cant see a way to claim pac won more than 4 rounds what does it matter anyway if it makes you feel better to think pac won in slow motion or by making video to break down every single second of each round your already reaching to call it a win i mean what sort of win is that to be happy about? Fact is on the night everyone in the mgm thought floyd won there were no boos no outcry ffs even roach felt floyd won
        You obviously just went in without going through the thread topic. You honestly can't see how? Well, I have 5 videos showing how Pac actually earned it more than Floyd. Not to mention how floyd's dad and uncle has a lot to say with Floyd's poor showing.

Pac connected more throughout the fight. Landed the cleaner and effective punches. Etc etc..

Go to front page.

And Enjoy the truth. 9-3 Pac
        Last edited by Spoon23; 04-01-2016, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          You obviously just went in without going through the thread topic. You honestly can't see how? Well, I have 5 videos showing how Pac actually earned it more than Floyd. Not to mention how floyd's dad and uncle has a lot to say with Floyd's poor showing.

Pac connected more throughout the fight. Landed the cleaner and effective punches. Etc etc..

Go to front page.

HAHAhahahahahahaha bahahahahahahahaha!

Luckily for all boxing fans spoon is going to chronicle Manny's loss, disputed TUE, rounds, what a few fut Bol fans in Spain said, what Floyd sr. told Floyd jr between rounds.
          Hauser, dehydration, medication, LGBT nation, am I missing anything??? Oh yeah, and slow motion, how could I forget the beauty of slow motion.

HAHAhahahahahahaha!
          You are a joke at this point, a bad joke.
          Last edited by Zaroku; 04-02-2016, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Go to front page.

No. Just stop right there. That doesn't prove ****. How many times have we seen a fighter convincingly win and then their trainers say they didn't fight well? Trainers are hard critics on their fighters. Happens all the time. A fighter wins, but he doesn't win in spectacular fashion and then he gives himself a C grade. Floyd Sr saying his fighters fighting scared doesn't mean anything. All that is, is a trainer being hard on his fighter. Doesn't prove that they lost or are losing in the fight. That's just giving motivation to a fighter, don't try to put a spin on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
              No. Just stop right there. That doesn't prove ****. How many times have we seen a fighter convincingly win and then their trainers say they didn't fight well? Trainers are hard critics on their fighters. Happens all the time. A fighter wins, but he doesn't win in spectacular fashion and then he gives himself a C grade. Floyd Sr saying his fighters fighting scared doesn't mean anything. All that is, is a trainer being hard on his fighter. Doesn't prove that they lost or are losing in the fight. That's just giving motivation to a fighter, don't try to put a spin on it.
              We are all trying to help a t@rd out of darkness. He is sad. What a joke he is at this point!! Spoon get a grip, we wuv you spoon!

Comment

• lol are the pac fans still crying about this? lol its funny because all the pac fans called marquez a whiner and they took it to a way higher level.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  No. Just stop right there. That doesn't prove ****..
                  And yet non of you fl0mos up to this day can dispute the facts in these videos. Your empty rhetorics Just proves you guys have nothing to go for.

Pac out worked Floyd with only one healthy hand to boot. Legendary.

# videos don't lie

# 77k viewers

# 355 pages

# still not a single fl0mo soul can dispute the truth in these videos

# if there is one who has to prove himself again for that sorry display of vagina boxing. It's the lover of IVS, Floyd Mayweather.

# 9-3 Pac all day!

# chronicles of the biggest sports heist in history memorialized by SPOON23
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 04-02-2016, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    He earned it. After Castillo 1, I never bet against him,
                    Yeah, it would be dumb of anyone to bet against him in Vegas. The only way Floyd will lose in Vegas is if he gets knocked out, It will be hard to knock him out with all the ***** boxing that he does. Smart money in Vegas is always on Floyd's, since we all know. In Vegas he never loses. He's well protected. As I've proven the hoax performance that he did against manny. No sane judge outside Vegas will score that fight and give only 2 points for Pac that night. Only shows how the scam was there from the very start.

Now, if he fights elsewhere outside Vegas which we know he will never do for obvious reasons, like it's the only way he can keep conning people of his rigged fights, then if he does fight outside, then smart money that he will lose becomes apparent.

Spaghetti legs anyone?
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 04-02-2016, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• Who won between Andre Ward and Sullivan Barrera

Comment

Working...
                      X