No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I don't think that was the takeaway for those that clicked on this thread.
    That is a big guess on your part. A big big jump to that conclusion.
    it maybe so, on the other hand,

lance case was concluded 10 yrs later, i got 9 more to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      it maybe so, on the other hand,

lance case was concluded 10 yrs later, i got 9 more to go.
      If only boxing had a central authority like cycling!! Those 9 years are gonna drag on with no results.

I got a lot of boxing & life complaints over the years... That I just live with now. Paying US tax but I don't live there. etc.. Etc!

I feel better now that I posted about it. Got lots of replies, helped me a lot.

I ended up saying, it is what it is... End of story.

Comment

• For Spoon

Floyd ordered me to let you know... That you should keep, keeping his name alive. He dedicates a song to you. To spoon with love

Everybody's talking at me
        I don't hear a word they're saying
        Only the echoes of my mind

People stopping staring
        I can't see their faces
        Only the shadows of their eyes

I'm going where the sun keeps shining
        Through the pouring rain
        Going where the weather suits my clothes
        Backing off of the North East wind
        Sailing on summer breeze
        And skipping over the ocean like a stone

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5zHVFXorF38

Get over it move on... Volunteer, feed the homeless, be useful..

Make yourself useful..
        Last edited by Zaroku; 03-21-2016, 02:27 AM.

Comment

• The fight was a stink fest. But pro boxing is scored on clean effective punching, effective aggression, ring generalship, and defense. They are all equal categories. If you can prove through video that Pacquiao landed more punches, it only shows that he was robbed if it was an amateur match. I don't like Floyd much and wanted Pacquiao to win, but Floyd won the fight. It was also one of the worst high profile fights in history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            The fight was a stink fest. But pro boxing is scored on clean effective punching, effective aggression, ring generalship, and defense. They are all equal categories. If you can prove through video that Pacquiao landed more punches, it only shows that he was robbed if it was an amateur match. I don't like Floyd much and wanted Pacquiao to win, but Floyd won the fight. It was also one of the worst high profile fights in history.
            There are no exact science in scoring since there is no official criteria or exact percentage or blue print on how to score. You saying it's equal in value is not entirely true, it is subjective depending on who is judging and what the judge is looking for.

BUT,

That said. To have effective aggression, you have to hit your opponent with clean effective punching, more so than your opponent per round. - Pac did

Ring generalship- ring generalship is he who controls the center of the ring and controls his opponent to place him were he wants him to be and while doing that landing the more effective blows than his opponent. - Pac again did that. He commanded the center of the ring pushed Floyd back whenever he wants to over and over to the ropes for 12 rounds while doing so also landed the cleaner more effective punches.

Defense- defense is to not get hit, so who did get hit more throughout the fight? As I have proven in this thread Floyd got hit more per round. Shows who's defense had more holes.

Lastly, what is boxing? As what is soccer?

Soccer is the sport of kicking the ball, as boxing is the sport of punching your opponent.

You cannot have good ring generalship, good defense, effective aggression if you hit less than your opponent.

Pac did that with flying colors. He Landed the significant punches, landed the cleaner more effective punches and above all landed the more punches.

Pac was the true winner that night.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 03-21-2016, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              There are no exact science in scoring since there is no official criteria or exact percentage or blue print on how to score. You saying it's equal in value is not entirely true, it is subjective depending on who is judging and what the judge is looking for.

BUT,

That said. To have effective aggression, you have to hit your opponent with clean effective puncher more so than your opponent per round. - Pac did

Ring generalship- ring generalship is he who controls the center of the ring and controls his opponent to place him were he wants him to be and while doing that landing the more effective blows than his opponent. - Pac again did that. He commanded the center of the ring pushed Floyd back whenever he wants to over and over to the ropes for 12 rounds while doing so also landed the cleaner more effective punches.

Defense- defense is to not get hit, so who did get hit more throughout the fight? As I have proven in this thread Floyd got hit more per round. Shows who's defense had more holes.

Soccer is the sport of kicking the ball, as boxing is the sport of punching your opponent.

You cannot have good ring generalship, good defense, effective aggression if you hit less than your opponent.

Pac did that with flying colors. He Landed the significant punches, landed the cleaner more effective punches and above all landed the more punches.

There is an official criteria, which I stated.

Yes it is subjective.

Funny how you compound all the criteria though.

The fight was a stinker. It very worst it was close and your guy didn't get the nod.

It wasn't really close though and Floyd clearly won.

Comment

There is an official criteria, which I stated.

Yes it is subjective.

Funny how you compound all the criteria though.

The fight was a stinker. It very worst it was close and your guy didn't get the nod.

It wasn't really close though and Floyd clearly won.
                I meant there is an official criteria just no exact percentage of how it is divided in scoring. Judging is subjective in boxing.

That said,

Without connecting or evading punches those criteria would be empty. Punching is the name of the game in boxing.

As you have seen through video evidence the one who connected more throughout the fight was the Pacman. Video evidence proves it.

It's all about punching.

Even if you have aggression if you can't hit your opponent effectively your aggression is not an effective aggression.

Even if your ring generalship, but you can't land effectively on your opponent then your ring generalship ain't that great.

Defense, if you get hit more than your opponent. Then your defense is weaker than your opponent.
                Last edited by Spoon23; 03-21-2016, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

BUT,

That said. To have effective aggression, you have to hit your opponent with clean effective puncher more so than your opponent per round. - Pac did

No doctor would ever....

Floyd won, and Bayless helped him, in slow motion!

Comment

The fight was a stink fest. But pro boxing is scored on clean effective punching, effective aggression, ring generalship, and defense. They are all equal categories. If you can prove through video that Pacquiao landed more punches, it only shows that he was robbed if it was an amateur match. I don't like Floyd much and wanted Pacquiao to win, but Floyd won the fight. It was also one of the worst high profile fights in history.
                    Floyd did win the fight!! It is over, but some people can't move on!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Floyd did win the fight!! It is over, but some people can't move on!
                      The pot calling the kettle black.

Comment

Working...
                      X