No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    was out for a while...why is this thread moved out of nsb?
    Because its a SPAM thread full of BS and everybody but you few extremists knows it , it is now where it belongs in a graveyard nobody goes to .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Because its a SPAM thread full of BS and everybody but you few extremists knows it , it is now where it belongs in a graveyard nobody goes to .
      ok, thanks for the info...

oh my...the thread was thrown in a graveyard....

hmmmm...maybe it is for the best...

pity... you guys got beat black and blue for so long...ha ha ha

and spoon's got this spain thing going on...really haven't dip my hat yet in there..

ok, again, thanks! study well!

Comment

ok, thanks for the info...

oh my...the thread was thrown in a graveyard....

hmmmm...maybe it is for the best...

pity... you guys got beat black and blue for so long...ha ha ha

and spoon's got this spain thing going on...really haven't dip my hat yet in there..

ok, again, thanks! study well!
        You lost and in doing so showed no honor or integrity even under a BS name you are who you are and youre full of sht , either way you lost badly in the boxing match and in the debate , the thread is where it belongs .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          You lost and in doing so showed no honor or integrity even under a BS name you are who you are and youre full of sht , either way you lost badly in the boxing match and in the debate , the thread is where it belongs .
          really? do you want us to go on one on one in here? don't mind others...

i'll handle you with a kids gloves...

Comment

• Comment

• Omg this is still going on??? Pacquiao didn't win. Done. Facts are facts. I saw the fight at a friends house with 50-60 people, I don't remember one person saying, "Pacquiao should've won." The only person ringside who thought Pacquiao won was Holyfield, and I'm sorry, but Holyfields punch drunk so I can't take his thoughts on it too serious. The OVERWHELMING consensus is that Mayweather won a comfortable decision. I think most had it 9 rounds to 3.

The only reason why some people make so much noise about this is because they wanted Mayweather to lose so bad, and wanted Pacquiao to demolish Mayweather so bad, that they try to make a case that Pacquiao some how won. It was a case of evil triumphing over good. Even the media played it as Pacquiao = good and Mayweather = evil. Mayweather's an easy guy to hate. From his personality all the way to his boxing style. That's why this has gone on for so long.

Comment

• Wow, they moved Spoon's legendary thread to such an irrelevant sub-forum? Why??

It belonged on NSB for the world to see the truth get exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by BromethuesBob View Post
                  Wow, they moved Spoon's legendary thread to such an irrelevant sub-forum? Why??

It belonged on NSB for the world to see the truth get exposed.
                  yeah...i don't understand why a thread that generated so much interests; that should be brought back in the sticky, was moved to where it is now...

i think the op should be given some slack for keeping his pet thread alive....

just saying..

Comment

yeah...i don't understand why a thread that generated so much interests; that should be brought back in the sticky, was moved to where it is now...

i think the op should be given some slack for keeping his pet thread alive....

just saying..
                    In slow motion, in the stars... PAC & Marquez are always battling..... No winners no losers... Just warriors....

While Floyd is saying he is TBE!!!

LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      In slow motion, in the stars... PAC & Marquez are always battling..... No winners no losers... Just warriors....

While Floyd is saying he is TBE!!!

LMAO
                      the poet in you! ha ha ha

but nothing to do with my post!

cheers!

Comment

Working...
                      X