• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
    Totally totally agree!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Here's another way to put it. I like Elton John, I can't stand Perez Hilton

Comment

Here's another way to put it. I like Elton John, I can't stand Perez Hilton
        Well put. That f a g is one obnoxiously annoying ***** lol

Comment

Well put. That f a g is one obnoxiously annoying ***** lol
          Yes, and if you don't like him they call you ****phobic. The point is he's rude and tries to ruin people's lives, and that's why we don't like him as a person. Bullies come in all forms such as spoiled children or even in his case a creepy flagrant loudmouth who's an embarrassment to those in the gay community who just politely live there lives and do their thing.

Comment

Yes, and if you don't like him they call you ****phobic. The point is he's rude and tries to ruin people's lives, and that's why we don't like him as a person. Bullies come in all forms such as spoiled children or even in his case a creepy flagrant loudmouth who's an embarrassment to those in the gay community who just politely live there lives and do their thing.
            Yup we can't generalize people. It's those bad apples that ruin our society, but we can't turn a blind eye that these maggots aren't infecting our world. We just need stricter rules to keep our social space safe from being violated by perverted gay acts.

Comment

I take it you're Canadian.
              The Province of Ontario now says there are 6 ***es
              1 Male
              2 Female
              3 Gay Male
              4 Gay Female
              5 Transgender Male
              6 Transgender Female
              I'm not making this up. They now force companies to spend thousands of dollars on transgender bathrooms.
              This is sick to know.. Hope this doesn't rob off to other states.

Comment

• Mayweather hugging and running from an audience spectator view.

Black people - " he wasn't hugging him, it was a boxing move "- Rest of the world - " he was hugging him and almost kissed him Black people - " he was dodging him " Rest of the world - " he was running laps around the ring " 

Wow he took illegal substance for that? instead of strong quick fight its strong quick hugs and running
                Last edited by Spoon23; 02-27-2016, 04:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  Damn. pac clearly won 8 rounds after watching the slowmo video. And this floyd was on PEDS vs a one armed pac.
                  Yup, extraordinary if you think about. Just the fact that pac was able to stay in the game with an injured right rotator cuff is amazing in itself, even more knowing he won it with just one healthy arm.

Legendary

Comment

• Duran speaks,

Comment

Mayweather hugging and running from an audience spectator view.

Black people - " he wasn't hugging him, it was a boxing move "- Rest of the world - " he was hugging him and almost kissed him Black people - " he was dodging him " Rest of the world - " he was running laps around the ring " 

Wow he took illegal substance for that? instead of strong quick fight its strong quick hugs and running
                      race baitin, spamming,trolling come on where does it stop BostonGuy [MENTION]THE REED[/MENTION]
                      Last edited by Larry the boss; 02-27-2016, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X