Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEDs! = Pacquiao En Drogas!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      That picture of Pacquiao's back was from the Mayweather fight. Those aren't from peds. That most likely came from dirty hygiene caused by bacteria lol

Why do I say that?

Well if you know very well how Pac was treated by USADA and nsac for the Mayweather fight you would realize that Pac wouldn't have the chance to cheat that night.

Why?

Pac was blood drawn by usada like a vampire sucked him dry multiple times It was a surprise he was still able to fight that night.

Pac wasn't allowed even a legal shot of Tarodol, not to mention not able to drink his Gatorade and vitamins in his own own dressing room. That alone shows how tight the preventive measure for cheating was apparent for Pacquiao.

So to say those were signs of peds. Is far fetched. He couldn't have even if he wanted to, since vegas and floyd teamed up for operation win at all cost against Pac was in full effect that night.

To say Is reaching again sigh..

lol people still making the rounds with the picture i posted a year ago notice how his right shoulder must be hurt so bad the way he raising it strait over his head

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        lol people still making the rounds with the picture i posted a year ago notice how his right shoulder must be hurt so bad the way he raising it strait over his head
        You do know Aaron Pryor is a known cheat right?

"Assault In the Ring" was an amazing documentary that people should definetly watch. There's been discussion on many topic with regards to this documentary but the topic i can pull from it is when Luis Resto breaks down and confesses of his knowing of the tampering of his gloves he also reveals that Panama used to mix a drug into his water that ashma patients would use to open their lungs.... Now in Aaron Pryor and Alexis Arguello's first fight there was the suspicion of the water bottled that Panama Lewis asked for before the 14th round when he ask for water but then specifies, "give me the one I mixed"... Then Aaron Pryor comes out rejuvenated and knocks Arguello out like a possessed mad man...

No wonder your okay with Floyd's IV treatment tsk tsk tsk.. Any kind of winning is okay to you as long as you're a fan of the brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          PEDs! = Pacquiao En Drogas!
          Lol you're really confused. This is about who won the fight not peds buddy. There is a poll Froid winning the who among is the most Suspected PED cheat.

Here's the link enjoy fraudster winning by a landslide.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=702060
          Last edited by Spoon23; 02-22-2016, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Lol you're really confused. This is about who won the fight not peds buddy. There is a poll Froid winning the who among is the most Suspected PED cheat.

Here's the link enjoy fraudster winning by a landslide.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=702060
            If it not about PEDs then why do you always bring it up in every other thread? Its funny innit. This is how yall come off all the time. This is why making fun of Pac nowadays is first nature. Used to be second nature!

Comment

If it not about PEDs then why do you always bring it up in every other thread? Its funny innit. This is how yall come off all the time. This is why making fun of Pac nowadays is first nature. Used to be second nature!
              It's not the place for peds, but if someone ask about it I just reply to them lol

Im just being cordial, but if it was fl0mos like you who are red I rather not.

But you're alway welcome here, just don't expect me to reply to your kind all the time. Red marks means no one agrees with you not even fl0mos of your kind hehehe

Peds is that way son.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 02-23-2016, 08:00 AM.

Comment

It's not the place for peds, but if someone ask about it I just reply to them lol

Im just being cordial, but if it was fl0mos like you who are red I rather not.

But you're alway welcome here, just don't expect me to reply to your kind all the time. Red marks means no one agrees with you not even fl0mos of your kind hehehe

Peds is that way son.
                I don't care about Red or Green. I could go to other sub categories in the forum and collect green points talking about non related boxing. Isn't that how you do it?

Comment

• Spoon and Rath since this fight happened:

Fuck off already, ******s.

Comment

I don't care about Red or Green. I could go to other sub categories in the forum and collect green points talking about non related boxing. Isn't that how you do it?
                    You don't have to care since I don't really care either about what you think haha

Here's a thought..

floyd's game plan was to retreat the entire night and get points for missing and hitting gloves...get the commentators to lube up everyone for the robbery. Now that deserves a red rep mark lol

Floyd didnt do anything at all, and if it was even the live pacquiao from 2010, Pac would have dismantled him more easily especially with 2 hands lol

#If boxer's will emulate Floyd's tactics of jab hug and run then boxing is fuvked.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-23-2016, 09:04 AM.

Comment

You don't have to care since I don't really care either about what you think haha

Here's a thought..

floyd's game plan was to retreat the entire night and get points for missing and hitting gloves...get the commentators to lube up everyone for the robbery. Now that deserves a red rep mark lol

Floyd didnt do anything at all, and if it was even the live pacquiao from 2010, Pac would have dismantled him more easily especially with 2 hands lol

#If boxer's will emulate Floyd's tactics of jab hug and run then boxing is fuvked.
                      somehow ''retreat'' and returning to the pocket is where you need to watch more boxing.

and there's no 2010 Pac because homefries didn't want to do blood testing.... in other words, no anger, no hulk.

Comment

Working...
                      X