No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    You are then teaching how to have no backbone and no sense of being real to face reality , great job .

You were proven wrong .
    the fact that i have put up with you attest to my strong backbone and patience...

but the way you answers questions really put a big dent to your reading comprehension...

i asked you a very simple question and you ducked it....

again,

are you smart?

Comment

• Originally posted by 187Veto View Post
      I have to admit that I thought Mayweather won the fight...and then I saw the entire fight in slo-motion. I realized that the majority of Mayweather punches that I thought were landing weren't actually landing on Pacquiao afterall.
      It's never too late to know the truth buddy. Not only did he win. He did it with an injured right shoulder against a roided up Floyd.

Legendary.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-15-2016, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
        the fact that i have put up with you attest to my strong backbone and patience...

but the way you answers questions really put a big dent to your reading comprehension...

i asked you a very simple question and you ducked it....

again,

are you smart?
        I read you wrong youre not worth the time off day I wont post in this losers thread again .

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Naah you wish. Just say this is all your asking. Then I'll get right to it.

Okay? You on. This is it? This all you got? If it isn't then tell me all of it before I answer all your dumb inquiries.

After this I won't give you another golden ticket. Okay?
          Wait...isn't this what you've been trumpeting since the beggining? For someone to dispute the videos? That's precisely what I'm doing isn't it? With how much you've been asking people to dispute, i wouldn't have thought it would be met with such resistance. But this is what happened before...except instead of stalling, you disappeared for 2 days lol. All talk...

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            I read you wrong youre not worth the time off day I wont post in this losers thread again .
            wait we have some ring generalship topic to settle.

don't you go quitting on us genius floyd fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              It's never too late to know the truth buddy. Not only did he won. He did it with an injured right shoulder against a roided up Floyd.

Legendary.
              Funny how the post you quoted takes you to a different posters name when you click on it. Someone made a boo boo with their alt

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Funny how the post you quoted takes you to a different posters name when you click on it. Someone made a boo boo with their alt
                was it my my name then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  was it my my name then?
                  Just spoon trying to create the illusion of support for his dumb ass videos. He likes to bump this thred with random old posts he made with his alts...sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    wait we have some ring generalship topic to settle.

don't you go quitting on us genius floyd fan.
                    don't worry...he'll be back...

this is not the first time he opted to hibernate..

likely to mend his heart and backbone...

and prepare to do battle with you and spoon...

with me? that i'm not sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      Truth. Overhyped promotion and a massive let down /rip off.
                      Now your learning considerthis. Yes your hero played like a vagina in the biggest fight in boxing.

Rip off is an understatement. He literally ran and hugged his way to a cool 200 million dollars heist.

No rematch needed. It is obviously a one armed healthy Pac was too much for Floyd. This fight has concluded who's the better man. Video evidence is overwhelming already.

A 2 handed healthy Pac is a nightmare scenario for Floyd, especially if a second fight happens without vegas, Bayless, USADA, and IVS on his corner.

Pac will mop this dude silly lol

But let say it ever happens, both are old.. Since we don't know how long Floyd's been using peds we can only speculate that at the age 40 his body will weaken from all that peds he used to take and might finally breakdown on that fight. As for Pac, his torn rotator cuff might tear again due to his bodies battle worn condition, hence, this fight will just be more inconclusive than the first. That is why a 2nd fight is immaterial, but if it happens off course I'll still pay to see it.

This fight should have happened in their prime, 6 years ago, and they should have done it 3 times for all the boxing fans to enjoy, but that's water under the bridge already.

What we got is this one fight. It wasn't great, but if you learn to appreciate the technicalities of what happened that night you'll learn to appreciate what truly transpired. That in that night of boxing a man who was blood drawn like a vampire sucked him dry (by USADA) who came into his dugout expecting a legal shot of Tarodol for his injured shoulder didn't received one since nsac didn't allow it, and surprisingly Floyd under the radar, went into the fight illegally administered 750ml of illegal IVS in his system.

And later on before the fight, Nsac even confiscated Pac's vitamins and Gatorade to the shock of Pac's team. Never before done to him in his whole career. This was Rocky Drago all over again. We're Rocky was against all odds had to fight his way to a Russian biased hometown.

As the dust settled and critical videos have surfaced. We later found out the truth of the complex tapestry of manipulation that took place. Compubox was rigged, judges score card was biased to Floyd, nsac was biased to Floyd, USADA kept quiet to Floyd's IV illegality. And a referee who allows hugging to save the hometown boy for ever being in a real fight.

All this was against Pac. The crazy thing is with all these odds stack up against Pac. He still powered through and won through all this disadvantages. As video evidences clearly shows he connected the cleaner and effective punches throughout the match to give him a much deserving 8 clear rounds.

The truth.

# videos don't lie

#pac lost to Vegas not Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X