Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    Floyd ruined Spoon's "life".

    I don't want to laugh because that's sad, but you put it on yourself.
    Don't feel bad...his life was probably **** to begin with, so it's not like you pointing that out changed anything.

    Hey spoon...still waiting on your explanation for the 8min mark in the first video.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Don't feel bad...his life was probably **** to begin with, so it's not like you pointing that out changed anything.

      Hey spoon...still waiting on your explanation for the 8min mark in the first video.
      As I'v said, give the exact time. Be specifics 8 minute and what? In Seconds buddy.. You know what seconds are right?

      Not that I care about your post, but I'll bite.

      Just for the record. This is all you've got to question in this video? This is it? after all your posts in here lol

      62000 viewers 310 pages. that is it?

      Time to bring it dude.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-15-2016, 08:15 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        As I'v said, give the exact time. Be specifics 8 minute and what? In Seconds buddy.. You know what seconds are right?

        Not that I care about your post, but I'll bite.

        Just for the record. This is all you've got to question in this video? This is it? after all your posts in here lol

        62000 viewers 310 pages. that is it?

        Time to bring it dude.
        Lol...so you're worried you'll get it mixed up with other garbage the video gives pac credit for. Gotcha...

        Congrats on your super cool thread...you must be so fulfilled

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Plagiarism, putting words I didn't say.

          I've turned Fl0mos into masters of taking words out of context hehehe

          # the lowest of lows

          # desperate

          It is at this time fl0mos like Reloaded and Considerthis should already be pondering what's left to do to save their honor.

          To perform Harakiri will cleanse them from Their shame. It is the only thing left to save what little honor they have left for failing over and over has embarrassed their clan and family.

          Time to accept your fate. Time after time you have failed the Floyd fans club.

          HARAKIRI is the way. The only way.

          [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
          Hara(stomach) kiri(cutting) is a more vulgar way of saying seppuku.
          Seppuku (切腹 or せっぷく?), "stomach- or abdomen-cutting," is a form of Japanese ritual suicide by disembowelment. Seppuku was originally reserved for samurai.[1] Part of the samurai bushido honor code, seppuku was used either voluntarily by samurai to die with honor rather than fall into the hands of their enemies (and likely suffer torture) or as a form of capital punishment for samurai who had committed serious offenses, or performed because they had brought shame to themselves. The ceremonial disembowelment, which is usually part of a more elaborate ritual and performed in front of spectators, consists of plunging a short blade, traditionally a tantō, into the abdomen and drawing the blade from left to right, slicing the abdomen open.

          The Japanese language has many subtle differences, this is one of them.
          Use seppuku!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ONE******2ANOTHER View Post
            In a mere 100 years Boxing went from being Physical Combat to Sport to a GAME. From gruelling marathons determined by Guts-Grit-Sweat & Blood to "Champions" that win by working with the least effort possible. Tyson said it best "I throw everything with Bad Intentions" That is why he delivered some of the best moments in modern boxing compared to Gayfeather's snoozefests. In a perfect world the ONLY judge needed is the faces of the fighters..that more than anything else would be a fair assessment. Punches that don't impact should NOT be counted and that is 90% of anything Floyd has EVER landed....including this fight!!
            So true!

            90% pitter patter whimper shots that barely landed by Floyd.

            is this amateur night?

            That's all she wrote hahaha

            Comment


            • Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              Lol...so you're worried you'll get it mixed up with other garbage the video gives pac credit for. Gotcha...

              Congrats on your super cool thread...you must be so fulfilled

              Wwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaat??

              I know it's hard for your kind to comprehend. I am merely just making sure before I answer your inquiry that it is all you are concerned about. And I'm just asking for the exact time in minutes and seconds so i know what I'm really looking for. Too hard for you to comprehend?

              I see..

              [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
              Last edited by Spoon23; 02-15-2016, 08:27 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                Floyd ruined Spoon's "life".

                I don't want to laugh because that's sad, but you put it on yourself.
                You rarel see them post in non PAC/Floyd threads. They got Mayweather on the brain disease! Chronic, incurable!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  that's the sad part of it, spoon....

                  what you have is a very nice topic of a thread...there are some pretty good exchanges of opinions/ideas but some exchanges deteriorate to garbage level...the non-biodegradable kind - that will last long enough to cause pollution that may even drive other viewers away from the forum....

                  unfortunately, when the exchanges become tit for tat there are times we were drawn to go down to such level....

                  they have so far failed to dispute your thread.....

                  but there are a few times they were successful in dragging us down to where they are...
                  Extremely disappointed in you Tangalog I thought you had bit more stand up than this , you wanted proof the videos are a pile of biased BS full of inaccuracies and proof is provided and you come out with this bleeding heart bs , the guy posted the time and video , I went to that time and guess what your super biased creator of the videos is counting a Pac connect that clearly missed .

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by R Johnson View Post
                    This is a great breakdown and reveals the truth. That smoke Pac threw at 4:45 in the first video was serious hand speed and woulda kod Floyd for a week if it didnt graze. Floyd does not possess that kind of punch. Pacman won this fight. Floyd paid off commentators and judges. They were so biased towards Payweather. I would love a reporter to unravel the bull**** that surely took place here. What a story lies in wait. PAYOFFS! Pacman is the one who just may be the best boxer of all time. Sure aint Floyd, he fights like a *****. Jab and jump da **** out da way lol.
                    So much truth in your words homey. So much truth.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Wwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaat??

                      I know it's hard for your kind to comprehend. I am merely just making sure before I answer your inquiry that it is all you are concerned about. And I'm just asking for the exact time in minutes and seconds so i know what I'm really looking for. Too hard for you to comprehend?

                      I see..

                      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
                      Did it ever occur to you that the 8min mark means 8:00? I'm not concerned at all...i don't care if you respond. It would just look stupid for you if you don't...cuz all your whining about time stamp blah blah blah

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP