Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell are all these pimples over Mannys back very suspect for man of his age , I like how Manny raises his right arm after the fight torn rotator cuff material right there lol .

Boy oh boy there is some smoke and mirrors surrounding Manny .

[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      What the hell are all these pimples over Mannys back very suspect for man of his age , I like how Manny raises his right arm after the fight torn rotator cuff material right there lol .

Reaching again.. Wrong thread topic. If you continue on this road I will be forced to put you on ignore. That will be my first if you don't straighten yourself up. Get in the program or exit.

That said..

Pac has been been blood drawn by USADA like a vampire, he wasn't allowed even a legal shot of Tarodol. He can't even drink his Gatorade or are even his vitamins in his dressing room. And you still think on that night he was on PEDS lol

If there is one who took peds that night it would be the guy who was able to get a TUE 3 weeks after the fight. Only been blood drawn 10 days before the fight. Took 750ml of illegal IV treatment with no reason up to this day why he was dehydrated and glaringly shows USADA and NSAC was alarmingly biased for the hometown boy

That's the guy who was most likely amped up that night..

Reaching again.. One two missed by considerthis and reloaded..

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-14-2016, 08:44 PM.

Comment

What the hell are all these pimples over Mannys back very suspect for man of his age , I like how Manny raises his right arm after the fight torn rotator cuff material right there lol .

[/QUOTE]

No smoke, nor mirrors, Ariza Shakes. With Ariza, a beast, without Ariza.... Last KO was when????

Comment

• Exhibit A.

If anything this thread is a psychological case study.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            I was just trying to speak in the language of your precious videos...you know stating emphatically that punches "clearly" landed when they missed.
            Naah..Floyd looks like he hit a fly if you look closely. You missed it?

That's how accurate he is

Awkward..

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Reaching again.. Wrong thread topic. If you continue on this road I will be forced to put you on ignore. That will be my first if you don't straighten yourself up. Get in the program or exit.

That said..

Pac has been been blood drawn by USADA like a vampire, he wasn't allowed even a legal shot of Tarodol. He can't even drink his Gatorade or are even his vitamins in his dressing room. And you still think on that night he was on PEDS lol

If there is one who took peds that night it would be the guy who was able to get a TUE 3 weeks after the fight. Only been blood drawn 10 days before the fight. Took 750ml of illegal IV treatment with no reason up to this day why he was dehydrated and glaringly shows USADA and NSAC was alarmingly biased for the hometown boy

That's the guy who was most likely amped up that night..

Reaching again.. One two missed by considerthis and reloaded..
              The thread topic reads Pac/Floyd investigation .

What I post is ALL relative to the Manny vs Floyd fight , Im proving that the videos are biased and that drug testing and drug taking before the fight was suspect from both sides .

And Im beating you like a floor to ceiling speed ball and you dont like it lol , Ive always said the Pac Extremist cannot win a debate , as soon as you put pressure on them they always blast you with cartoons then run or they ban you , now youre threating to put me on ignore , piss poor kid youre quitting on the stool .
              Last edited by Reloaded; 02-14-2016, 08:56 PM.

Comment

The thread topic reads Pac/Floyd investigation .

What I post is ALL relative the Manny vs Floyd fight , Im proving that the videos are biased and that drug resting and drug tacking before the fight was suspect from both sides .

And Im beating you like a floor to ceiling speed ball and you dont like it lol , Ive always said the Pac Extremist cannot win a debate , as soon as you put pressure on them they always blast you with cartoons then run or they ban you , now youre threating to put me on ignore , piss poor kid youre quitting on the stool .
                Don't be that dumb bud. Pls, I know you are better than that. The thread topic is about the videos proving Floyd didn't deserve the W. stick with it or forever be banned on my thread. Final warning.

# follow the rules of the land

Times I've iced Reloaded - 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
                Last edited by Spoon23; 02-14-2016, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Don't be that dumb bud. Pls, I know you are better than that. The thread topic is about the videos proving Floyd didn't deserve the W. stick with it or forever be banned on my thread. Final warning.

# follow the rules of the land
                  Your sound like Manny saying its CW or no fight , you might want to be more specific in what you say and write , the topic title is spit into 2 statements by the , and the first part clearly says " Pac/Floyd investigation , "

You should tell people your special kid rules before they invest in the thread .

1) When proving Spoon wrong you must do as Spoon says .

2) You must not bring up anything about the fight other than Spoon videos and you must not bring up anything to dispute them unless its ok by me .

3) When any of my 5 disciples says how biased my videos are it must be
                  ignored and recorded as a Pac fan flip flop and not a point deduction from the biased videos .

4) Quitting on the stool is allowed for any Pac Fan .

5) Pac fans must band together and bump this thread every day or the thread will die , we must show the world how butt hurt we are .

6) If I contradict myself like usual it must be ignored . see rule 3 flip flop ruling .

7) My 5 disciples must devote at least 8hrs per day to finding dirt on Floyd THE EVIL ONE Mayweather .

8) We once out numbered the Orange people and now as the last remaining 5 extreme level Pac suckers we must find any dirt on any human or dog connected to the EVIL ONE and present it to Boxing Scene , if THE EVIL ONE or his cohorts as much as glare at a postage stamp I want to know about it , Manny depends upon it my loyal 5 may the Pacawaka empower you .

9) The EVIL ONE is the best fighter of this era we must at all cost denigrate his private life and use it to cover up his brilliant boxing we need to focus hard on everything except his boxing , we must in name of bacne Manny .

10) Destroy the EVIL ONE I cannot sleep without dreaming of the EVIL ONE its a nightmare he is always on my mind promote my biased videos and free me from Floyd THE EVIL ONE Mayweather .
                  Last edited by Reloaded; 02-14-2016, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Your sound like Manny saying its CW or no fight , you might want to be more specific in what you say and write , the topic title is spit into 2 statements by the , and the first part clearly says " Pac/Floyd investigation , "

You should tell people your special kid rules .

2) You must not bring up anything about the fight other than Spoon videos and you must not bring up anything to dispute them unless its ok by me .

ignored and recorded as a Pac fan flip flop and not a point deduction from the biased videos .

4) Quitting on stool is allowed for any Pac Fan .

5) Pac fans must band together and bump this thread every day or thread will die , we must show the world how butt hurt we are .

6) If I contradict myself like usual it must be ignored see rule 3 flip flop ruling .

7) My 5 disciples must devote at least 8hrs per day to finding dirt on Floyd THE EVIL ONE Mayweather .

8) We once out numbered the Orange people and now as the last remaining 5 extreme level Pac suckers we must find any dirt on any human or dog connected to the EVIL ONE and present it to Boxing Scene , if THE EVIL ONE or his cohorts as much as glare at a postage stamp I want to know about it , Manny depends upon it my loyal 5 may the Pacawaka empower you .

9) The EVIL ONE is the best fighter of this era we must at all cost denigrate his private life and use it to cover up his brilliant boxing we need to focus hard on everything except his boxing , we must in name of bacne Manny .

10) Destroy the EVIL ONE I cannot sleep without dreaming of the EVIL ONE its a nightmare he is always on my mind promote my biased videos and free me from Floyd THE EVIL ONE Mayweather .
                    Hahahaha you really are psychic. You really believe you can mind read.

But, the thing is those are your words not mine. I highly disagree with your psychic vibrations.

Maybe, it's what your really feel about Floyd deep down inside.

Comment

You should tell people your special kid rules before they invest in the thread .

4) Quitting on the stool is allowed for any Pac Fan .

5) Pac fans must band together and bump this thread every day or the thread will die , we must show the world how butt hurt we are .

6) If I contradict myself like usual it must be ignored . see rule 3 flip flop ruling .

That pretty much encapsulates all the arguments they have.

Are you a programmer??

Comment

Working...
                      X