Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man I cant believe that floyd cheated. Sucks man I really liked him too thought he was here to clean up the sport and make even playing fields but I knew that was BS when he drained canelo and force Maidana into "SPECIAL" gloves but I didnt want to believe it now we hear he took 15x the legal limit allowed. pssh.

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
      man I cant believe that floyd cheated. Sucks man I really liked him too thought he was here to clean up the sport and make even playing fields but I knew that was BS when he drained canelo and force Maidana into "SPECIAL" gloves but I didnt want to believe it now we hear he took 15x the legal limit allowed. pssh.
      What are these pimples all over Mannys back ?

[/QUOTE]

Comment

man I cant believe that floyd cheated. Sucks man I really liked him too thought he was here to clean up the sport and make even playing fields but I knew that was BS when he drained canelo and force Maidana into "SPECIAL" gloves but I didnt want to believe it now we hear he took 15x the legal limit allowed. pssh.
        VADA. HBO. Kovalev.

VADA be like the shadyest looking website... lol. Yeah VADA is the trooof!

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          VADA. HBO. Kovalev.

VADA be like the shadyest looking website... lol. Yeah VADA is the trooof!
          lol fancy website = legit okay.

nerd.

Vada busted more people than anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            What are these pimples all over Mannys back ?

[/QUOTE]

IDK what did the drug test say?

Comment

IDK what did the drug test say?
              Dont know nobody has ever sighted a blood test result from Manny they dont let his blood results out , for some reason they dont want us to see them .

Comment

lol fancy website = legit okay.

nerd.

Vada busted more people than anyone.
                Yeah man... HTML 1998. I fink high school students can buy templates for 20 bucks better than VADA, the goth looking site, but Goodman knows theres no money from Vegas nor 20bucks from HBO let alone 2016 and examples of what modern day websites look like. Conte be like, "site looks great! Wait you have a site!?"

WADA website looks ****** innit

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  until now. not a single floyd fans can dispute the video. lol.
                  Except for all the pages where people actually go second by second through the disputed rounds and debunk the videos...those posts are three pages deep in spoon, ADP and rath circlejerking before Americans even start to wake up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Dont know nobody has ever sighted a blood test result from Manny they dont let his blood results out , for some reason they dont want us to see them .
                    So USADA is hiding things you saying?

intresting I wonder what they are hiding for their employer Mayweather.

Comment

So USADA is hiding things you saying?

intresting I wonder what they are hiding for their employer Mayweather.
                      Im saying they as in Team Pac wont allow Mannys blood tests to be released from ANY fight why do you think Team Pac would stop his tests from open public viewing ?

Who tested him for Rios Algieri , did they release the blood results maybe they hiding something , but I think the testers must have the fighters permission to release the results to the public .

Those pimples all over his back look bad , a man of his age with a pimple break out like that whats going on .
                      Last edited by Reloaded; 02-14-2016, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X