No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    now, that is tantamount to putting words into my mouth/posts he he he...

the main point that some people missed or intentionally do not want to understand is MY position that as far as this thread is concerned is to not make the thread issues too wide and too thin....

that is why i have time and again advised posters to focus on the topic, forget about commentators, other boxers, score cards, other posters, etc etc....

and even to stay away from racism issues....

i am not interested if the videos commentator is biased from head to toe....

you can read from my previous posts that i encouraged posters to give me their opinion/comments/scores to that effect....
    Im not putting words in your mouth its exactly what you said , you are admitting how biased the creator of the videos is , all the back peddling in the world wont change what you wrote .

i said i can relate to your issues with the slow mo videos...

that means i could make the connection of your issues or concern about the video more so on the commentator being so biased etc etc....the very reason i asked you to review the videos on mute mode....

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      You didnt need to post that piece of worthless crap , bumping the thread that will die is all you do .

Tangalog just admitted how biased the video creator is , lol thats gold .
      dream on, bro...dream on....

just be certain you take plenty of iv ooops water before you dream on...

lest it turn into a nightmare....

Comment

dream on, bro...dream on....

just be certain you take plenty of iv ooops water before you dream on...

lest it turn into a nightmare....
        No dream my friend at last you admitted how biased the videos are , they were your words not mine .

that means i could make the connection of your issues or concern about the video more so on the commentator being so biased etc etc....the very reason i asked you to review the videos on mute mode....

Comment

• Good luck Tangalog! You are talking to the Dumb and dumber of NSB.

TravestyNY and reloaded has a different realm of reality being in it for far too long might be too dangerous, there might be no going back.

Stay safe my friend. God speed!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-13-2016, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Im not putting words in your mouth its exactly what you said , you are admitting how biased the creator of the videos is , all the back peddling in the world wont change what you wrote .

another master of taking words out of context.....

let us go back to that portion;

"that means i could make the connection of your issues or concern about the video more so on the commentator being so biased

now i above refers to me, the handsome tangalog2200;

your issues refer to the other guy's issues; i repeat, to the other guy (not the handsome tangalog2200)...

on the commentator being so biased is the other guy's issue....

not tangalog2200's....comprende?

Comment

another master of taking words out of context.....

let us go back to that portion;

"that means i could make the connection of your issues or concern about the video more so on the commentator being so biased

now i above refers to me, the handsome tangalog2200;

your issues refer to the other guy's issues; i repeat, to the other guy (not the handsome tangalog2200)...

on the commentator being so biased is the other guy's issue....

not tangalog2200's....comprende?
              How can it be out of context when it is the entire statement in relation to the videos , Im making no claim other than pointing out exactly what you said yourself , the meaning of what you said is only one thing the creator is biased .

You ADMITTED that the creator of the slo mo videos is very biased and now you are falling over yourself trying to take it away , sorry buddy no second prizes but as a consolation its the most truthful comment you have made in the entire thread and throws a whole new light on these videos .

Comment

How can it be out of context when it is the entire statement in relation to the videos , Im making no claim other than pointing out exactly what you said yourself , the meaning of what you said is only one thing the creator is biased .

You ADMITTED that the creator of the slo mo videos is very biased and now you are falling over yourself trying to take it away , sorry buddy no second prizes but as a consolation its the most truthful comment you have made in the entire thread and throws a whole new light on these videos .
                very fruity!....priceless!....

i can not help myself but be in awe of how dense you could be...

how could you truly know what i mean? more than me?

and how could you not tie up or connect that with MY other POSTS on this thread?.....

this is a thread! a thread that could have more than 1 post....

and readers must be able to connect and comprehend what the poster is really saying in all his posts....

unless that is too difficult for him/her...

Comment

"You ADMITTED that the creator of the slo mo videos is very biased and now you are falling over yourself trying to take it away"

showing the above to be true is 100 times more difficult than disputing spoon's thread/videos...

no offence meant, spoon...he he he

Comment

No dream my friend at last you admitted how biased the videos are , they were your words not mine .

I found the videos too biased. That guy and his slow motion crap. I jump in every now and again. The world has moved on. Good decision or bad decision, I am not stuck on 5/2 and slow motion videos.

Comment

"You ADMITTED that the creator of the slo mo videos is very biased and now you are falling over yourself trying to take it away"

showing the above to be true is 100 times more difficult than disputing spoon's thread/videos...

no offence meant, spoon...he he he
                      Its easy to show , you can see his connection then you are admitting they are biased , because thats the connection you can see , the narrator being so biased , your words !

As soon as you said it you stepped in doo doo , from the view point you are parading these videos as proof then admit how biased the creator is , too funny

Comment

Working...
                      X