• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Did Floyd cheat? YES

I don't do slow mo!
    I already posted my round by round.
    but were you able to find one? just one is enough for me....

just a simple yes or no....from you...

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      but were you able to find one? just one is enough for me....

just a simple yes or no....from you...
      I don't do slow motion.

Comment

"The two "replies" didn't say anything about my post."

please, please...highly appreciate you show my two replies one after the other...

let us not play hide and seek he he he
        ???

Are you serious? You know what you said. I already posted one of your replies above. If you want to repost the both of them, go right ahead.

When are you going to answer my questions? I'm still waiting. You are beginning to evade the same way that your other cronies do.

Comment

• from my post #2568 that you deliberately do not want to show or go back to...

"oh my!

bro if you just turned the volume off and review the videos in mute mode then score the fight yourself, then your post would have contributed more...and not just a bashing of the commentator....

also, please focus on the videos....forget harold, forget roach, forget the scorecards etc etc so you can give your own unbiased review/analysis of the fight...

thanks

is the above not about your post #2544?

i can see you have the tendency to take things out of context...like

"Then you stated that you have issues with the slow motion video, which I bolded above, and asked me to score each round again."

now let us see what you bolded...

i can relate to your issues with the slow mo videos

your issues....

are they the same?

Comment

from my post #2568 that you deliberately do not want to show or go back to...

"oh my!

bro if you just turned the volume off and review the videos in mute mode then score the fight yourself, then your post would have contributed more...and not just a bashing of the commentator....

also, please focus on the videos....forget harold, forget roach, forget the scorecards etc etc so you can give your own unbiased review/analysis of the fight...

thanks

is the above not about your post #2544?

i can see you have the tendency to take things out of context...like

"Then you stated that you have issues with the slow motion video, which I bolded above, and asked me to score each round again."

now let us see what you bolded...

i can relate to your issues with the slow mo videos

your issues....

are they the same?
            1. You ranted about how your replies show that my analysis doesn't hold water. The only thing you asked me to do was to review the fight on mute, which I did. Your reply didn't address me refuting the videos as is, and I also scored the fight on mute, so what is it that doesn't hold water now?

2. You said YOU can relate to MY issues with the slow motion video. YOU can relate to them. If I'm misinterpreting that, please tell me what you meant.

3. You still didn't answer my questions. Why is that? Quack Quack Quack...

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              1. You ranted about how your replies show that my analysis doesn't hold water. The only thing you asked me to do was to review the fight on mute, which I did. Your reply didn't address me refuting the videos as is, and I also scored the fight on mute, so what is it that doesn't hold water now?

2. You said YOU can relate to MY issues with the slow motion video. YOU can relate to them. If I'm misinterpreting that, please tell me what you meant.

3. You still didn't answer my questions. Why is that? Quack Quack Quack...
              i said i can relate to your issues with the slow mo videos...

that means i could make the connection of your issues or concern about the video more so on the commentator being so biased etc etc....the very reason i asked you to review the videos on mute mode....

but being able to relate does not automatically mean i make Your issues MY issues....

then, what did you do? here is what you did...

""I've watched the HBO broadcast and the Sky Sports broadcast. My conclusion was the same as both teams of broadcasters."

that is why i wrote....

clearly your conclusion was based on the broadcasts....not on the 5 videos presented...

i can relate to your issues with the slow mo videos; but that is precisely why i will highly appreciate for you to score each round...

the exchanges after that, even including your replies to others continue to berate the slow mo video commentator and you painted him as racist...something to that effect...

i could go on and on and show that except address the thread topic and presented videos head on, you embarked on a diatribe against the commentator again, and again..
              even mentioning some of his works...and you are fond of sidestepping and muddling the issues and asking irrelevant questions...

now, i ask you...

do you really understand and have you really addressed the thread? it is..

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

i will not be surprised if you will duck this, again...because as you said and i quote...

"Quack Quack Quack..."

Comment

i said i can relate to your issues with the slow mo videos...

that means i could make the connection of your issues or concern about the video more so on the commentator being so biased etc etc....the very reason i asked you to review the videos on mute mode....

but being able to relate does not automatically mean i make Your issues MY issues....

then, what did you do? here is what you did...

""I've watched the HBO broadcast and the Sky Sports broadcast. My conclusion was the same as both teams of broadcasters."

that is why i wrote....

clearly your conclusion was based on the broadcasts....not on the 5 videos presented...

i can relate to your issues with the slow mo videos; but that is precisely why i will highly appreciate for you to score each round...

the exchanges after that, even including your replies to others continue to berate the slow mo video commentator and you painted him as racist...something to that effect...

i could go on and on and show that except address the thread topic and presented videos head on, you embarked on a diatribe against the commentator again, and again..
                even mentioning some of his works...and you are fond of sidestepping and muddling the issues and asking irrelevant questions...

now, i ask you...

do you really understand and have you really addressed the thread? it is..

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

i will not be surprised if you will duck this, again...because as you said and i quote...

"Quack Quack Quack..."
                So you admit that the guy who made the videos is very biased , no other way of reading what you said .

You are stepping in the doo doo .

Comment

• Tangalog, have patience. Talking to those kinds you must have patience hehehe

They ALL said Floyd was better, deny it all you want history will record what these HOFs said and that was Floyd is better than Manny lol it kills fanboys like you, the reason is they seen first hand the ability of Floyd without being drained down like Manny forced them to be, that's why they said it because they were not weakened like they were with Manny, Oscar and Cotto were 10-16pounds bigger that what Manny faced, 150 lb JMM KOED Manny like a deadman, 150 JMM was schooled like an amateur by Floyd lol.

So lets recap ALL common opponents state Floyd is a better fighter, and when May and Pac went head to head Manny was an easy beat, Maidana gave a better fight than Manny did, oh and Maidana said Floyd is the best he ever fought as well lol, these are the people that know better than anyone else.
                  [/QUOTE]

Okay.. so I guess this is not yet over.. You still want to play this game.. I've mentioned everyone except for Marquez. I was saving it for last.

Marquez fought Pac 4 times.

1st fight in the feather weight : meaning these are feather weight fighters - draw ( but the judge after the fight realized he made a mistake in scoring, those 3 knock downs in the first round should have been a 7/10 round for Pac. If he scored it at that Pac won.
                  2nd fight in the super featherweight : meaning these 2 are just small fighters - March 2008 Pac won 2 and 3
                  3 and 4 was in the later years in the welterweight : when they already grown to the weight. and the 4th - Marquez won with a Hail Mary shot that won him the fight. (love that fight, Epic)

Basically Pac won 3 out of 4 fights if you will count the confession of the one judge who made a blunder.

Marquez Floyd fight happened : fought on Sept 2009 when Marquez was currently in the light weight division. Who had to jump 2 weight classes to meet Floyd in the Welterweight division when Marquez a year before was only a super feather weight. So technically, Marquez was a small dude going up 2 more weight classes even if he hasn't stayed too long in the light weight division.

So what does Floyd do? He had a stipulation that they will fight at a limit of 146. But since Juan Manuel Márquez was a light weight at that time and did not have the muscle mass to compete at more than 144, and above that was pushing it to a very unfair advantage for Floyd..

Floyd agreed that anything above 144 Floyd had to pay $600,000.

And what does Floyd Do? Floyd Mayweather Jr. came in 3 pounds over the 144 lbs weight limit which was a full 147 welterweight.

So Marquez a light weight had to fight a man who didn't follow the gentleman's agreement of having to at least fight at 144 to have a fair chance to fight. Settled with a 147 Floyd Mayweather. A full welterweight that didn't even even lose a few pounds to make the fight fair.

So what happened?

What happened was what was expected a big bully defeated the smaller light weight. A smaller light weight that punched his hell out and his punches were so light you can see how it was bouncing of Floyd like as if he's superman. Was that even fair? Nope. Is that a measure of being a great fight knowing Marquez was a lighter smaller man competing with a natural Welterweight at that time?

Yes Marquez gained weight for that fight, but everyone knows muscles mass takes years to grow and Marquez had 3 months to come in a welterweight body which to those who know muscle anabolic is impossible to make in a short time.

A good example of this fight.. is Mikey Garcia vs Errol Spence, no matter what Mikey Did, his small light weight body couldn't dent the heavier bigger man in Spence. Same scenario. Marquez punches were bouncing off of Floyd just as Mikey was with Spence in their relative opponents.. Was it a fair fight.. Nope, especially for Marquez, who was cheated in the scales.

Is it a worthy barometer to gauge Marquez competitiveness against Floyd. Nope..

If he was Marquez that had grown to be the welterweight division and that fought Pac in the 3rd and 4th fight. Where they were legit welterweights and grown in the weight. I'll give props to Floyd's win over MArquez, but it wasn't. Floyd cheated in the scales over a light weight with a huge weight advantage over a lightweight Marquez. That doesn't really weigh much if you think about it.. Not much weight at all.. Too watered down to even matter.

So to add this all up, Floyd didn't prove Jack shyit.. And Marquez after winning one time in a rubber match in the 4th with Pacquiao will suddenly say his greatest rivalry is better than Floyd.. Doesn't really hold any water.. The guy was insecure and knows deep inside, Pac is the best fighter he has ever fought.

You know why? Marquez was able to knock Pac out.. Floyd couldn't even do that to a one armed injured Pac and had to rely on run and hug tactics around the ring against a one armed man. That to me tells you Marquez can dance with Floyd if he fought Floyd at an even playing field. Marquez did what Floyd can't do to Pacquiao.

Thus, Floyd fans favorite line..

case closed

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-02-2021, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Tangalog, have patience. Talking to those kinds you must have patience hehehe
                    You didnt need to post that piece of worthless crap , bumping the thread that will die is all you do .

Tangalog just admitted how biased the video creator is , lol thats gold .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      So you admit that the guy who made the videos is very biased , no other way of reading what you said .

You are stepping in the doo doo .
                      now, that is tantamount to putting words into my mouth/posts he he he...

the main point that some people missed or intentionally do not want to understand is MY position that as far as this thread is concerned is to not make the thread issues too wide and too thin....

that is why i have time and again advised posters to focus on the topic, forget about commentators, other boxers, score cards, other posters, etc etc....

and even to stay away from racism issues....

i am not interested if the videos commentator is biased from head to toe....

you can read from my previous posts that i encouraged posters to give me their opinion/comments/scores to that effect....

Comment

Working...
                      X