No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Hahaha...i didn't think anyone was gonna bite. Smh...look at the effort lol.
    wow! considerthis! how could you be so cruel to yourself?

you will again get chewed for breakfast, lunch and dinner and sometimes in between for such weak replies...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Oh I see you are here again defending your hero Floyd. I know we have a lot of other things going on in our lives. finding time to say those things must have been an efffort in your part, especially doing it on a daily basis. Good job!

TBE Testosterone Below Epistestosterone! 49-r0id

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        So here we are still with your Toradol campaign.

So tell me was Toradol in the list of illegal drugs in Nevada during the time Pac wanted to asked permission to NSAC to use it?

And was Pac able to use it for the Mayweather Pac fight?

If your answer is No.

Then Pac didn't get any legal advantage. So what's the problem? He didn't take it. Floyd took illegal dose of 750 IVS, while Pac didn't even take LEGAL dose of Toradol.

So..??
        Last edited by Spoon23; 03-21-2016, 05:47 PM.

Comment

So tell me was Toradol in the list of illegal drugs in Nevada during the time Pac wanted to asked permission to NSAC to use it?

If your answer is No.

Then Pac didn't get any legal advantage. So what's the problem? He didn't take it. Floyd took illegal dose of 750 IVS, while Pac didn't even take LEGAL dose of Toradol.

So..??
          heavy! tough questions!

get ready to rumble, reloaded...

Comment

If your answer is No.

So..??
            Whats the problem lol TORADOL is the problem the drug they want the IOC to ban which they will soon enough .

Manny been using it since 2009 according to Bob .

I will post a lot of information about Toradol for you .

http://boxingtribune-news.com/posts/...injection.html

Since lawsuits started emerging from angry fans feeling cheated out of their mega-fight money, Team Pacquiao has officially changed their story about Manny’s now-infamous right shoulder.

Now, the shoulder, according to Top Rank attorney Daniel Petrocelli, was fine coming into the May 2 bout and injured during the clash with Floyd Mayweather. A tragic reoccurrence of an injury suffered in training camp weeks earlier.

Prior to the talk of class action suits for knowingly entering the ring with a significant and well-hidden handicap, Team Pacquiao’s official story was that they injured the shoulder in camp, treated it with USADA-approved medications, and opted to enter the ring at less than 100% for the sake of keeping the event intact.

In both versions of this story, though, the Nevada State Athletic Commission was cast in the role of villain for their refusal to allow Manny an anti-inflammatory injection a couple of hours before the opening bell.

With no prior reporting of an injury and a medical form where Pacquiao, himself, indicated that he had no shoulder (or any other) injuries, there was simply not enough time to investigate and properly decide whether to allow an injection before this high-stakes bout.

But why would Team Pacquiao be pursuing an injection if, per their new “official” story, the shoulder was fine as of the day of the fight? Petrocelli admits that doctors examined Pacquiao prior to the fight and gave him the thumbs up to go ahead.
            One theory is that the medication in that injection may have something to do with Team Pacquiao’s pursuit of the shot.

According to all published accounts, Team Pacquiao requested an injection of Toradol, a powerful anti-inflammatory, for the fighter about two hours before the bout.

Toradol is a legitimate, USADA-approved anti-inflammatory used on patients suffering acute pain from either injury or the post-surgery recovery process. There are many legitimate reasons to use Toradol.

But there are also many illegitimate uses for this product.

It’s the sporting world’s worst kept secret that Toradol has been widely used as somewhat of a legalized cheat or substitute “pep pill” for otherwise healthy players looking to be temporarily rejuvenated for the game. In a legitimately injured athlete Toradol completely masks the effects of that injury, allowing the player to perform as if nothing were wrong. In an athlete not suffering from a debilitating injury, however, it turns him into what could be described as a virtually indestructible force.

The NFL has especially leaned on the use of Toradol, with teams reportedly issuing across the board pre-game injections for their players, injured or not. This dangerous practice has been mentioned in several lawsuits against the NFL from ex-players concerned with the league’s lack of safety precautions.

Toradol, aside from reinvigorating the body, also masks the effects of cramps and, more importantly, wipes clean the symptoms of a concussion. Under the effect of Toradol, an athlete could be seriously injured and dangerously concussed without even knowing it until much later.

“…End the toradol shots...before the game,” said former NFL quarterback Chris Simms. “[it's] basically a super strong pain killer that makes your body numb. You could go run through the wall and you wouldn't really know it until two or three days later.”

Major league pitcher Jonathan Papelbon has also spoken publicly about the routine use of Toradol as a hyper-charged “pick me up” rather than a real pain management treatment.

You had to get it about 30 minutes before a game, and it made me feel pretty damn good. It only lasted about 4 hours maximum." Papelbon told MedPage Today.

So, could the attempt to secure a Toradol injection before the Mayweather fight have been a cynical stab at abusing the rules and acquiring a safe cheat for the bout? Assuming Pacquiao’s shoulder was well enough to go ahead with the fight--which is the official position now-- was the purpose of the Toradol to eliminate all the typical aches and pains of the athlete, stifle the reoccurrence of Pacquiao’s frequent leg cramps, mask the effects of a concussion, and/or create an artificial sense of infinite well-being and supreme health within Manny? Could it have been all of the above? None of the above?

Comment

Whats the problem lol TORADOL is the problem the drug they want the IOC to ban which they will soon enough .

Manny been using it since 2009 according to Bob .

I will post a lot of information about Toradol for you .

http://boxingtribune-news.com/posts/...injection.html

Since lawsuits started emerging from angry fans feeling cheated out of their mega-fight money, Team Pacquiao has officially changed their story about Manny’s now-infamous right shoulder.

Now, the shoulder, according to Top Rank attorney Daniel Petrocelli, was fine coming into the May 2 bout and injured during the clash with Floyd Mayweather. A tragic reoccurrence of an injury suffered in training camp weeks earlier.

Prior to the talk of class action suits for knowingly entering the ring with a significant and well-hidden handicap, Team Pacquiao’s official story was that they injured the shoulder in camp, treated it with USADA-approved medications, and opted to enter the ring at less than 100% for the sake of keeping the event intact.

In both versions of this story, though, the Nevada State Athletic Commission was cast in the role of villain for their refusal to allow Manny an anti-inflammatory injection a couple of hours before the opening bell.

With no prior reporting of an injury and a medical form where Pacquiao, himself, indicated that he had no shoulder (or any other) injuries, there was simply not enough time to investigate and properly decide whether to allow an injection before this high-stakes bout.

But why would Team Pacquiao be pursuing an injection if, per their new “official” story, the shoulder was fine as of the day of the fight? Petrocelli admits that doctors examined Pacquiao prior to the fight and gave him the thumbs up to go ahead.
              One theory is that the medication in that injection may have something to do with Team Pacquiao’s pursuit of the shot.

According to all published accounts, Team Pacquiao requested an injection of Toradol, a powerful anti-inflammatory, for the fighter about two hours before the bout.

Toradol is a legitimate, USADA-approved anti-inflammatory used on patients suffering acute pain from either injury or the post-surgery recovery process. There are many legitimate reasons to use Toradol.

But there are also many illegitimate uses for this product.

It’s the sporting world’s worst kept secret that Toradol has been widely used as somewhat of a legalized cheat or substitute “pep pill” for otherwise healthy players looking to be temporarily rejuvenated for the game. In a legitimately injured athlete Toradol completely masks the effects of that injury, allowing the player to perform as if nothing were wrong. In an athlete not suffering from a debilitating injury, however, it turns him into what could be described as a virtually indestructible force.

The NFL has especially leaned on the use of Toradol, with teams reportedly issuing across the board pre-game injections for their players, injured or not. This dangerous practice has been mentioned in several lawsuits against the NFL from ex-players concerned with the league’s lack of safety precautions.

Toradol, aside from reinvigorating the body, also masks the effects of cramps and, more importantly, wipes clean the symptoms of a concussion. Under the effect of Toradol, an athlete could be seriously injured and dangerously concussed without even knowing it until much later.

“…End the toradol shots...before the game,” said former NFL quarterback Chris Simms. “[it's] basically a super strong pain killer that makes your body numb. You could go run through the wall and you wouldn't really know it until two or three days later.”

Major league pitcher Jonathan Papelbon has also spoken publicly about the routine use of Toradol as a hyper-charged “pick me up” rather than a real pain management treatment.

You had to get it about 30 minutes before a game, and it made me feel pretty damn good. It only lasted about 4 hours maximum." Papelbon told MedPage Today.

So, could the attempt to secure a Toradol injection before the Mayweather fight have been a cynical stab at abusing the rules and acquiring a safe cheat for the bout? Assuming Pacquiao’s shoulder was well enough to go ahead with the fight--which is the official position now-- was the purpose of the Toradol to eliminate all the typical aches and pains of the athlete, stifle the reoccurrence of Pacquiao’s frequent leg cramps, mask the effects of a concussion, and/or create an artificial sense of infinite well-being and supreme health within Manny? Could it have been all of the above? None of the above?
              a very big plate up there!

spoon might need a bigger spoon to take it all up...

getting very exciting!

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                a very big plate up there!

spoon might need a bigger spoon to take it all up...

getting very exciting!
                Here is another .

“…But, do you at least think there’s something that Pacquiao could have done more to ensure a win…? – Reporter

“Yeah. Take his shot before the fight.” – Bob Arum

Hola Amigos y familia, welcome to a one-armed, heavily medicated edition of Panama City’s highest rated, most money-spinning proper pugilistic paper, The Sunday Brunch – We are the Super Soaker of truth hosing down the ******* of the boxing spin machine. This week we are taking a further look at the details surrounding one of the most blatant media misdirections in history. People are believing what they are told and not what they can see and we are about to give the person to blame some major rectal surgery. With that being said, I gave you your instructions in the dressing room; what I say you must obey – Cuidate, escucha me, toca los manos y buena suerte…Let’s get it on!

The unanimous decision loss to Floyd Mayweather this year was predictable for some, but harder to accept for others. The defeat caused an avalanche of excuses from Team Pacquiao, his promoter, Bob Arum and Manny’s dedicated fan base.

Directly after the bout, Manny Pacquiao was interviewed by hip hop legend, Max Kellerman and stated that he was surprised he lost. “It was a good fight, I thought that I won the fight…He didn’t do nothing he always run and move outside.”

When further probed by Kellerman about why he thought he won and why he didn’t admit he was getting hit frequently by Mayweather, Pacquiao continued “Yeah, I got him many times and I saw the punches and I thought that I won the fight” A brutally honest Max Kellerman told Manny “We didn’t ringside (think you won the fight), the judges didn’t…You usually throw a lot of punches, you didn’t throw as many, why?” Pacquiao went on to explain “He was moving around, it’s not as easy to throw a lot of punches when your opponent is moving around. When your opponent stays [still] then I can throw a lot of punches.” Kellerman lead Pacquaio slightly in his next question when he stated “So, you’re saying that you thought that you were up in the fight is why you didn’t step on the gas in the later rounds?” A defeated Manny Pacquaio only replied “Yes”.

Shortly after “Mayweather Pacquaio”, at the post-fight press conference, a somber faced Bob Arum gestured to Manny to speak to the awaiting media representatives. “…It’s been two weeks, you know, I didn’t train good because I couldn’t use my right arm. We plan to file for an exemption for a shot for numbing of my shoulder, but we respect the decision of the commission that allows it, so we didn’t get the shot. Two weeks, one week before the fight my shoulder was getting better and better at least I can use it.” Pacquiao stated.

When Pacquiao’s trainer, Freddie Roach addressed some questions about Manny’s newly revealed injury, he admitted that it occurred two and a half weeks prior to the bout. An interrupting Bob Arum corrected Manny Pacquiao’s long-time coach with a smug “Uh, I think it’s a little longer than that, Freddie.” apparently the doctors said that it’s an old injury…”. Among mentioning Kobe Bryant’s name several times associated with the doctor in question, it seemed odd that only Bob Arum knew the intimate details of Manny Pacquiao’s new injury. He went on to explain that in the third round Pacquiao’s injury resurfaced.

It seems strange that Pacquiao’s representatives would go so far out of the way to talk about the tear and link it to Kobe Bryant’s torn rotator cuff injury. It’s also unusual that Manny Pacquaio threw punches with his right hand consistently throughout the fight and raised both of his arms in the air both before and after the bout.

When you think of terrible shoulder injuries, scenes from Andre Berto’s 2013 stoppage loss to Jesus Soto Karass come to mind – You could literally see the pain on his face every time he used his right arm. You don’t think of a fight where the hurt boxer showed zero signs of discomfort (aside from when he was getting punched in the face) throughout or after the bout, until he is advised to do so.

Back to the issue at hand, though. Manny Pacquiao and his team requested a shot before the fight and were refused. The drug they requested is called Toradol and with less than five minutes of digging you can clearly see that this medicine is used openly in some sports to numb the body from pain and give a boost of energy.

“Toradol is a wonder drug,” says former All-Pro safety Darren Sharper, who retired last year after 14 NFL seasons. “You get a shot in the butt and within 10 minutes nothing hurts, and that feeling lasts the entire day…” ESPN reported.

Manny Pacquiao’s choice of medication was very specific and it makes one curious if this could possibly be the first time that Team Pacquiao, who refused and attempted to negotiate “random” drug testing, used this medication before a fight. The Boxing Tribune’s own ninja star-hurling leader reported on this very subject three weeks ago revealing a trove of information about the miracle drug Toradol and how popular and wide-spread it is in major sports.

“It’s the sporting world’s worst kept secret that Toradol has been widely used as a somewhat of a legalized cheat or substitute “pep pill” for otherwise healthy players looking to be temporarily rejuvenated for the game.”

So, let’s get this straight. At one point in time Bob Arum said that Manny Pacquiao was afraid of needles in reference to his refusal to accept a Mayweather fight on the grounds that he will be blood tested…Now, those same people requested an injection for a new/old reoccurring first-time tear of the shoulder in the third/fourth round/two/three weeks prior and/or the night of the fight?

Comment

• Why did manny want a shot of toradol right before the fight when there was nothing wrong .

Surely some Pac Extremist can dream up a legit sounding reason ?

Jump to 2.20 , here is your answer why Manny wanted it .

Last edited by Reloaded; 02-12-2016, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Why did manny want a shot of toradol right before the fight when there was nothing wrong .

Surely some Pac Extremist can dream up a legit sounding reason ?
                    well, i am not sure what a pac extremist is or if i am one, but i have something to say on the above later; i would like to give spoon the first crack on the points you raised..

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      well, i am not sure what a pac extremist is or if i am one, but i have something to say on the above later; i would like to give spoon the first crack on the points you raised..
                      Ok while youre waiting take a look they call Toradol a PED .

Comment

Working...
                      X